Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9742

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    There is a website called Real Self where you can look at before and after pictures of plastic surgeries. Apparently there is a large market for breast reductions as some ladies feel that extra large breasts negatively impact their day to day activities and also cause back pain.
    She had some issues with her back and neck and she was fairly young at that time maybe 28 or so. Like I said, this was years ago. When we would be going at it, at first it was fun to watch those tits bounce but I could tell it was uncomfortable for her and made her self conscious about it, so she would put her hands on them and buckle them down.

    I like big tits up to watch but when they are bigger, they tend to sag and can give the girl some nasty looking stretch marks. I know girls that have had both implants for making larger and reduction procedures and neither regret their decisions.

    Guys are the same way about our dick size, but most of us are very reluctant to go under the knife for enlargement. I wouldn't mind having a larger dick by just a little bit, but it works and has served me well over the years.

  2. #9741
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy  [View Original Post]

    I had a girlfriend back in the day that had 40 DD's, when I met her, I thought she was just thick, turned out she had huge tits. When it came down to fun time, those things felt nice but were too much. Every thrust it was like punching her in the eye with her tits, funny at first but a pain in the ass..
    There is a website called Real Self where you can look at before and after pictures of plastic surgeries. Apparently there is a large market for breast reductions as some ladies feel that extra large breasts negatively impact their day to day activities and also cause back pain.

  3. #9740

    Z Massage YoYo

    I saw the most recent review of this place and was in the area so stopped in. Yo-yo came in wearing a yellow dress, very short. She gave a great back massage and let me roam around with the typical fake moans. She toweled off the oil and then did a light touch fingernail thing and started to get more sensual. On the flip she hiked up the skirt and pulled down her top. She has nice c's. She let me have full access underneath her panties and put her boobs in my face. She finished the massage with a great arm, neck, and head massage. When all was said and done she left for about 30 seconds while I dressed and then came right back in before I could get my cash out for a tip. I handed her 40 and then got another 10 out. She wanted 10 more but I didn't oblige even though I probably would the next time. All in all I thought the service was great. I usually go to PQ Massage and this was way better. I wish it were closer for me. She gives a great massage and made me very happy.

  4. #9739

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    What you call amazing and thick, I call fat. What you call a spinner, I call average. I have a feeling BoulderBoy's age and taste are closer to mine. Based on the pics in her ad, I'd say she's got a figure kind of like the late Anna Nichole Smith, but fatter. However I do agree her tits are unreal, as in not real. To each their own.
    Not my cup of tea, to say.

    Not to say that she couldn't make me bust a nut all over her, she just wouldn't be my first pick on my dodgeball team.

    I enjoy a young average girl as well, but I get the most enjoyment from a girl about 30-40 years old with a decent body. She doesn't have to be super glam just have some decent qualities, eyes, face, looks in general so to say.

    It's just my taste, but big asses and really big tits just don't do it for me when it comes to the physical aspect, they look great, but that's it for me.

    I had a girlfriend back in the day that had 40 DD's, when I met her, I thought she was just thick, turned out she had huge tits. When it came down to fun time, those things felt nice but were too much. Every thrust it was like punching her in the eye with her tits, funny at first but a pain in the ass.

    The only thing I really loved about her tits, was that she had big erect nipples that jetted out about 3/4", fun to nibble on.

    To sum it up, body types are like ice cream flavors, some like plain vanilla some like rocky road and so on.

  5. #9738
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    Yes the half hour is what I've done so I can't speak to the hour service. All I know is she's ridiculously sexy and hot. Any man saying "too thick for me" is crazy. Not sure who I'd compare to, she's just amazing.

  6. #9737

    Re: Alezis

    Really you do the money up front, $$ for the FS session so there's no need for haggling or BS at anytime. If you feel like she exceeded your expectations and her stated services then by all means reward her for the extras. She does go the whole nine yards and as long as she doesn't have clients booked up like planes over La Guardia you will have plenty of time for ANYTHING you desire. She only has two rules which she will tell you about up front, other than that it's free rein to indulge whatever you like. Try to do a midweek booking when she isn't as busy if you can and you will have more than enough time together, she may have a few miles on her but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm and attitude. You should trim, but no need to shave, yourself so it isn't briar patch down there and she will appreciate it and you will enjoy the rewards of that.

    Have fun and enjoy, let the rest of us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDome  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her but what would you guys tip for a 2 to 3 hour massage On top of her quoted rate.

  7. #9736

    Thick or bulbous

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    A little too thick for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2EDCD0F5-C1B7-4C81-B11A-DEFC1F1A218D.jpg‎  

  8. #9735

    Asians please!

    Visiting from the Northern coast! Looks like a lot of independent Asian body rubs out there; anyone have experience with FS with an independent? Feel free to PM me. Have info to share for Washington and Oregon.

    Thanks!

  9. #9734
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    Hard to compare her body to anyone, but it's absolutely amazing. Not chubby at all, but a thick hourglass figure. Her tits are simply unreal. She's a once every 6 months kind of endeavor so spend the money and go with the hour. Trust me.

  10. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple times over the last few years. No FS but it's an incredible experience regardless. The one with her juicy ass on the beach is her, most the rest are fakes. She's a thick Latina type with just outrageous tits and ass and perfect pussy. She slides around nude and rubs your hands all over her ass and pussy. I have always finished with a titfuck. She's magic but has raised her rates a lot the last couple years so I don't go anymore.
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?

  11. #9732

    Assumptions and speculation

    Rosecrans has been there for at least three years. Doesn't take that long to determine it's seedy and the owner of that property is lucky to get any renters in that shit hole of a building. Magic Hands massage downstairs is much worse in appearance. One could also speculate that the owner / manager of that building didn't get the service or discount he believed he's privi to, but only the owner of that spa knows for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    We can likely surmise the eviction was due to them being a "seedy" AMP but I'm not sure if I woulda noped the hell out or poker faced the massage knowing an LEO was right there considering the officer likely knew why the eviction was happening also.

  12. #9731
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik059  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place.

    At first I called for May. They say there is no May working there.

    I stopped by, saw Lulu. Only he available.

    Very good massage. Did not like any roaming.

    Waited to see who else was working, not my type.

    Will not repeat.

    I was excited about May.
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I was also told that no one by the name may working here. I ended up with with Angela.

  13. #9730

    May.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else tried May?
    Went by this place.

    At first I called for May. They say there is no May working there.

    I stopped by, saw Lulu. Only he available.

    Very good massage. Did not like any roaming.

    Waited to see who else was working, not my type.

    Will not repeat.

    I was excited about May.

  14. #9729

    Daisy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSocalGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of checking this spot out after reading some good review, but when I called up I was quoted 100 $ for an hour. Is this spot worth it for 100 $ an hour?
    I visited this place last year for a 1/2 hr at $60. They offer both Asian and Latina girls there. The day I went the sole Latina was booked so I opted for whomever was available which ended up with a 40-something mature Asian. Not ugly but definitely nothing to write home about either. I should have thought with the bigger head and just opted for a legit massage. Ended up with total damage of 1. 4 for standard FS service that was mechanical at best.

  15. #9728

    Daisy Spa Chula Vista

    I'm thinking of checking this spot out after reading some good review, but when I called up I was quoted 100 $ for an hour. Is this spot worth it for 100 $ an hour?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape