Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5161
-
07-05-19 09:19 #361Senior Member

Posts: 356Pretty sure she's on SA as well
Messaged me and got kinda upset when I wasn't interested.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-19 03:02 #360Senior Member

Posts: 187Wish I could help I was talking to her then she got all pissy and blocked me LOL. Good luck tho.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-19 12:24 #359Senior Member

Posts: 405Looking for info
Wonder if anyone has visited with this girl. She posts on WYP from Pembroke. Any info would be appreciated.
-
07-03-19 07:18 #358Senior Member

Posts: 253Diana
Thank You Nick for the heads up on this.
Originally Posted by NickBlah
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-19 06:51 #357Banned Member

Posts: 71No to diana
No no no! Abort and do not waste your money! She has a golden pussy syndrome when she is disgusting. When she smiles, she like 3 inches of gum showing and half an inch of teeth. She is huge. Her face skin is rough and bumpy. I will PM you!
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-19 11:02 #356Senior Member

Posts: 328Diana
Anyone see this one? Looks? Performance? https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...diana_i6028786.
-
06-27-19 16:58 #355Senior Member

Posts: 405I wasn't fooled. I think my post is clear about how things went when I saw her. It's only fair to post the good, as well as the bad. And I wasn't "fooled' enough to leave a tempting stack of bills right there for the taking.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 04:56 #354Senior Member

Posts: 444Don't let yourself be fooled. I saw her 4 or 5 times, always going to her at a couple different places. She could hold a conversation and present herself like a decent person, telling me that she once was hooked on dope and she managed to kick it on her own, that she had kids to take care of and she never had them taken away, that she had no sympathy for drug addicts who didn't want to stop and would steal and scam to support their habits. I had no reason to believe she would try to rip me off like I had read in the reports. She always gave me good service for a reasonable donation.
Then on one visit we were both naked and on a couch after I put the donation on a table that was out of reach. After a few minutes, she said she was too hot and going to get a fan. She grabbed the money as she ran out of the room naked and I immediately feared the worst. After about 5 minutes another girl came in asking who I was, why I was in her house naked and I better leave before her boyfriend got home.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 18:29 #353Senior Member

Posts: 405Recommend
I agree with the recommendation for Jen. Have seen her quite a few times and if I had to pick one girl, it would be her.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 18:25 #352Senior Member

Posts: 405Redhead
I saw this girl 3 maybe 4 times when she lived near me. I know there have been rip off reports but I never had any issues. She'd always came to my place, asked me how things should go, and every visit was for 60. I also know she was pretty deep into the shit but said she had cleaned up when I saw her, but that demon calls loudly, who knows she may have heard him calling again and the rip off reports are true.
Originally Posted by Gogo81
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 17:48 #351Senior Member

Posts: 650Erica Sweets is a guaranteed win! I have her contact info if you can't find her but she should be an easy google search.
Originally Posted by FishingFreak29
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 14:58 #350Regular Member

Posts: 12Jen.
Jen in Manchester is great. She is on one backpage.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 12:14 #349Senior Member

Posts: 191Other recommendations?
Thanks for the heads up. Any other recommendations?
Originally Posted by Gogo81
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 12:10 #348Senior Member

Posts: 45Redhead in Manchester
I have meet with her in the past she ripe me off. There are reports of her on here also.
Originally Posted by Trev6272
[View Original Post]
Personally I would avoid.
-
06-26-19 09:29 #347Senior Member

Posts: 191Redhead in Manchester
Anyone have any feedback on this.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/238133032897
I'm going g to be in the area this weekend and am looking for someone fun to hang out with. Any other recommendations? I'm normally posting on the RI board. Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote






