Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 37633
-
06-26-19 10:26 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 32Prostate
Looking to get a good prostate massage.
-
06-26-19 08:39 #14262Senior Member

Posts: 144Sandy's
Speaking of old tymers, would this be the Sandy from about 1997? Way back before the Internet was a real factor.
Originally Posted by TWood
[View Original Post]
C.
-
06-26-19 05:40 #14261Senior Member

Posts: 388New place in Southgate?
Is this place new? I've never seen it before. Has anyone tried it? It was updated last weekend but then says not available. Maybe thats a typo. Looks like it has the same number as Guam, which is a waste of time. It also looks like its right across the street from houses. Wonder how long that will last.
https://bodyrubindex.com/ad/detroit/...-9838/1/261490
-
06-26-19 01:30 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 135Not shocked about Reiki
Yeah, Dusk to Dawn changed their name to Reiki in May, sometime. As open as the front is, I can't say I'm surprised that the massage wasn't worth it. Thanks for the TOFTT. There's more reliable options in the area, so I'm glad to know it's best to stick with them.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 00:59 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 124His post literally said if you guys are ever in Texas. ReAdInG iS hArd.
Originally Posted by TwistedBrother
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 23:29 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 71I think I may have seen the same girl you are speaking of. Feel free to message me and see if we can figure if this is the same girl were talking about.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 22:02 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 121Scam
Nothing will materialize except an overpriced massage. Pretty sure this has been reviewed previously in SA section.
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 21:53 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 299Pressure Point
I have been talking to a lady from SA that is a therapist at Pressure Point Spa. She wants me to meet at the spa first for a massage and we can talk more. I am hesitant to do it but her pics are hot. She has a boyfriend and is vague with details of stuff. She has me interested to see her. Seeing if anyone on here has any experience at that spa.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-25-19 20:41 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 51Sounds like us longtime oldtime Mongers need to get out the Franklin Planner.
Originally Posted by IanNucks
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 18:53 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 176He is talking about Texas
I'm guessing he had just made a trip to Texas and was just commenting that Texas is Awesome, which it is. I haven't been to an MP here since I started going to Texas. That and the SW scene is Vegas like, when the cops aren't out. Check out their forms or check out my posts from Texas and let me know if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by BlkKnight
[View Original Post]
By the way, HH is Henry Hines and it intersects with Walnut Hill, which is where all the action is
Play Safe & Have Fun!!
-
06-25-19 17:58 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 2814Dallas
Actually, there's 13 other states in the USA that have cities named Dallas. So he could literally be talking about any of them.
Originally Posted by Mmis90
[View Original Post]
Wait, there's a Dallas Township in Clinton County, right here in Michigan. This is a Michigan forum, soooo....
-
06-25-19 17:41 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 124Texas last time I checked. Don't quote me.
Originally Posted by BlkKnight
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 17:30 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 29Assistance needed
Was looking to go to Saigon but google was no help unless I want to get my nails done. Can someone please PM digits so I can book?
Thanks in advance.
-
06-25-19 16:38 #14250Regular Member

Posts: 2Was it Sandy? She had a house, very private location. She's in her mid-40's now I believe.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 16:12 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 56I know who you are talking about.
She had long hair that she dangled on your ass while massaging you. She was a former pro golfer and had been in some sort of accident that ended her career. She was fairly attractive but chatty. I saw her once for a rub and tug.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





