Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 523 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 7840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1150

    Re: Heidi AVAILABLE NOW *475-559-8544 A / C, No Rush, HHR at QV donations*32 years ol

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    One of the greatest truths I've learned in this hobby is always, always listen to Playboy!

    Take heed!

    Blue.
    Thanks Blue I appreciate the support on this!! Its unbelievable that she is still posting and passing along things that are not good!! But the meds are always calling most of these women and Heidi is no exception. Please everyone stay safe and use the head on your shoulders! Playboy.

  2. #1149

    Rja Waterbury

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/883310029794

    Why haven't I heard about her before, a true gem, so much better in person than those pics.

    I told her to update them as they do not do her justice.

    Saw her today based on some good reviews.

    As already reported by others not the best neighborhood but fine for a day visit.

    Met me outside all smiles and we walked up the 3 flights to her apt.

    Very nice chat and was very warm and friendly, totally coherent which is a nice change from the other providers.

    Cute with a killer petit spinner body, outstanding tits and ass.

    She takes direction well and I had a great time.

    She's my new go to girl.

  3. #1148

    Rja Waterbury

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/883310029794

    Why haven't I heard about her before, a true gem, so much better in person than those pics.

    I told her to update them as they do not do her justice.

    Saw her today based on some good reviews.

    As already reported by others not the best neighborhood but fine for a day visit.

    Met me outside all smiles and we walked up the 3 flights to her apt.

    Very nice chat and was very warm and friendly, totally coherent which is a nice change from the other providers.

    Cute with a killer petit spinner body, outstanding tits and ass.

    She takes direction well and I had a great time.

    She's my new go to girl.

  4. #1147

    Anyone?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...i/074295317477

    Anyone seen this one yet? I know for a fact that she's legit, but I've been cautious lately and try to vet as much as possible.

  5. #1146

    Raja aka Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyid  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly she's been reported on in the New Haven section. I had something set up back when she was still in the New Haven area but she canceled on me about something with her laundry machine breaking and I never got back to setting something up again. From my texts with her from a while back she seemed pretty chill, easy to talk to, and was offering BBFS on repeat visits. Hope this helps.
    She went by Gypsy in earlier ads so search NH escort section for Gypsy as well as Raja. Some detractors were based solely on her pictures which reportedly do not do her justice. Cheers PMIC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails raja zAwMDYyNzI5Ng.jpg‎   Raja NzI5MQ.jpg‎  

  6. #1145

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy17  [View Original Post]
    Guys I can't express enough do not go see her under any circumstances it is not safe health wise, This is an honest report she will cause major health issues for you stay away, Stay safe everyone! Playboy. Sorry for repeating these posts once in a while but 3 seniors have left the game due to her specifically!
    Gentlemen,

    One of the greatest truths I've learned in this hobby is always, always listen to Playboy!

    Take heed!

    Blue.

  7. #1144
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Raja

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    If I remember correctly she's been reported on in the New Haven section. I had something set up back when she was still in the New Haven area but she canceled on me about something with her laundry machine breaking and I never got back to setting something up again. From my texts with her from a while back she seemed pretty chill, easy to talk to, and was offering BBFS on repeat visits. Hope this helps.

  8. #1143

    Re: Heidi AVAILABLE NOW *475-559-8544 A / C, No Rush, HHR at QV donations*32 years ol

    Guys I can't express enough do not go see her under any circumstances it is not safe health wise, This is an honest report she will cause major health issues for you stay away, Stay safe everyone! Playboy. Sorry for repeating these posts once in a while but 3 seniors have left the game due to her specifically!

  9. #1142

  10. #1141
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Use the search function, you'll find a couple of posts, like around. I remember there were more possibly further back in time. She looks interesting but I am pretty busy at the moment. Hope this helps.

  11. #1140

    Bella Belz Anyone got reports on her

    Well yes, there are a number of them. This month, too. All one needs to do is search this Forum.

    Blue.

  12. #1139
    Do a search for Bella in the "Search Threads". Lots of information there if you look.

  13. #1138

  14. #1137

    Jessie in Bristol

    I saw her a couple weeks ago in Bristol. The area was ok and the house was ok too. She has her own door to her apartment and its easy in and out.

    Like many I enjoyed her in waterbury and wanted to give her another shot.

    I looked close at her arms and legs and I didn't see any marks or bruises. I tried to look at her feet but only saw them from afar so I can't say anything about in between her toes.

    She said she wanted to get away from all the BS in Waterbury and I hope its true.

    As for the visit itself it was very good.

    BBBJ was great, a bunch of positions and went Greek just a little.

    Asked her to finish with her mouth and she cleaned it off and swallowed it down.

    I like that she cleaned it off, to me that's a "maybe she's trying to be clean".

    Started off at 80 and with a very short trip to Greece she asked for another 20.

    I'm hoping to see her in a month or so for a longer visit cause I was in a hurry and really want to pound those openings good.

    As always YMMV but if you treat her good you'll get a great return.


  15. #1136

    Downhill

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/858656140882

    If anyone is going to visit and think they are going to see the pretty face in this post, think again! Demons have taken over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape