Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 538 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6665

    RE: Toronto scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu6999  [View Original Post]
    I'll be headed to toronto in a couple of weeks. Been there before. Unbelievable scene. Maybe not as good as asia but dozens of agencies, legit AMPs (not like the crappy ones here), hundreds of ladies to choose from. Worth the drive. Let me know if you've been before and who you saw. I'll report back when I return.
    I've been hearing about the great Toronto scene for decades now. I used to live in Erie, PA, and a friend of mine would go up there occasionally in the late 90's for the strip clubs. He kept regaling me with stories of gorgeous big-titty strippers who would suck your dick in the lap rooms for a couple Jacksons, ride your dick raw for a Benji and let you cum in pussy. Seemed too good to be true. Maybe it's time I head up there and see for myself what the hoopla is all about.

  2. #6664

    PoPo at Days Inn East

    Does anyone know what was going on at the Days Inn near Beechmont yesterday?

    Really large PoPo presence. The place is known for drugs and hookers. I was just wondering if an Eastside Honey got nabbed.

  3. #6663

    I am in

    Quote Originally Posted by Workie  [View Original Post]
    Has this site been permanently shutdown or is it down for maintenance?
    Works for me. Try opening a new web browser page and put in the url.

  4. #6662

    Escort Babylon Listcrawler

    Has this site been permanently shutdown or is it down for maintenance?

  5. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/1616074

    Just found out from her sister that Shelby, not her real name of course, passed away in January. I verified it though the obituary. She was 28 and I had been seeing her off and on for 7 or 8 years. She had stayed at my house at times and of course was going through the demon. She was a sweet girl and was tortured by the fact her ex wouldn't let her see her two kids. Talked about it a lot. Took her shopping at times. Saw her off to rehab in Florida, twice. Knew her four sisters (not that way). She went through a lot and lost her dad and other relatives in a short period of time that really took its toll on her. Of course always ended up with a bad guy that keep her on the needle. This last time she was in rehab met her at her sober living house. Really thought this time the rehab took. Not exactly sure what caused her passing but I can imagine. Very sweet girl that didn't deserve to live the way she did and didn't deserve to die. RIP.
    It's a sad story. Sounds like you knew her well, and her story. Sorry for your loss, and the loss of her kids having a mother.

  6. #6660

    Toronto scene

    I'll be headed to toronto in a couple of weeks. Been there before. Unbelievable scene. Maybe not as good as asia but dozens of agencies, legit AMPs (not like the crappy ones here), hundreds of ladies to choose from. Worth the drive. Let me know if you've been before and who you saw. I'll report back when I return.

  7. #6659

    List Crawler

    Do not know what changed, but it sure is sweet that they did away with all the phony ads.

  8. #6658

    Shelby RIP.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/1616074

    Just found out from her sister that Shelby, not her real name of course, passed away in January. I verified it though the obituary. She was 28 and I had been seeing her off and on for 7 or 8 years. She had stayed at my house at times and of course was going through the demon. She was a sweet girl and was tortured by the fact her ex wouldn't let her see her two kids. Talked about it a lot. Took her shopping at times. Saw her off to rehab in Florida, twice. Knew her four sisters (not that way). She went through a lot and lost her dad and other relatives in a short period of time that really took its toll on her. Of course always ended up with a bad guy that keep her on the needle. This last time she was in rehab met her at her sober living house. Really thought this time the rehab took. Not exactly sure what caused her passing but I can imagine. Very sweet girl that didn't deserve to live the way she did and didn't deserve to die. RIP.

  9. #6657

    Florida Mafia

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    RO sent some PM's out to a handful of folks. For all that are wondering, he's alive and well, the Florida mafia didn't feed him to the gators, his ship is just floating on another course right now.
    I for one am disappointed with the Florida Mafia, or the alligators, I'm not sure which dropped the ball. One can only hope that his ship keeps drifting out to sea. For those who recieved PM's, as you all probably figured out, his ultra ego is still with us, LOL.

  10. #6656

    Roger Over

    RO sent some PM's out to a handful of folks. For all that are wondering, he's alive and well, the Florida mafia didn't feed him to the gators, his ship is just floating on another course right now.

  11. #6655
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Purely coincidental and divine timing by Hillbilly for outing #2. I really didn't feel like outing either one for obvious reasons. She's been around a long time, still advertises and has been reviewed recently. She screens which is why she's still around and never visits her uncle. Stellar reputation. If you do a little research it will come to you. I want to see her again myself so don't really want her to know I was going to cancel last minute.
    You will have no problem with Rachel. Her an Cincy Kyla are two of the top ladies on her both understand it is a business an we spread the wealth. Just like they see others mongers they both understand we see other providers an still treat us like long lost friends we do visit.

  12. #6654
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    HB, aside from being incredibly helpful on here, you have genuine concern for our ladies. Thanks for the update. Rachel is just a beautiful and amazing person. Hope she feels better.
    Rachel is back 100% Felling better an as good as ever.

  13. #6653
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyDick  [View Original Post]
    From what you have described here sounds like she has endocarditis, which is what most of the heroine addicts get from long term usage. I don't know her or of her habits, however this is pretty much on target from what you have described the strep throat and heart issues.
    No addict here. She has had heart trouble since childhood. Also has a young child that bring home everything from daycare.

    You will never find a safer or better provider then her.

  14. #6652

    Doesn't sound good

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I am sad to report Devine Rachel is in the Hospital. She has been having a ruff time lately. It started with strep throat.

    Then hospitalized with a heard problem. Talked with her today an she is doing better today an hopes to be back soon. Everyone wish her a speedy recovery she is one of the best. Now has a partner an lot of fun.
    From what you have described here sounds like she has endocarditis, which is what most of the heroine addicts get from long term usage. I don't know her or of her habits, however this is pretty much on target from what you have described the strep throat and heart issues.

  15. #6651
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I am sad to report Devine Rachel is in the Hospital. She has been having a ruff time lately. It started with strep throat.

    Then hospitalized with a heard problem. Talked with her today an she is doing better today an hopes to be back soon. Everyone wish her a speedy recovery she is one of the best. Now has a partner an lot of fun.
    I hope she gets better. Our thoughts go out to her for a speedy recovery.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape