Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 463 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6931
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".

    Not sure if it is a massage or FS.

    I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.
    I sent 6 messages with no response in the last 2 months.

  2. #1650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulrik  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".

    Not sure if it is a massage or FS.

    I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.
    Link to the ad?

  3. #1649

    Jackie massage.

    Went to Jackie's massage in West Hartford last week in a private home! When I called she asked if I've been there before and I said no and she quickly said therapeutic only! What the heck I'm thinking maybe it's cover because it's in her home and I lived in San Francisco so I took a chance! Well she was not pretty and it was legit all the way! She bumped into my manhood once and it was a light one! No extras at all and the massage sucked to with elbows and slapped LOL!

  4. #1648

    King Spa

    Visited the place last weekend. Parked in the rear and walked inside. Back door was open. Greeted by an older looking woman. Got a ts before the massage. She asked soft or hard. Said medium. Decent massage and decent finish. Standard are&t. Damage was 1. 0 with house fee for hr.

    Anyone gone to the Bristol AMPs?

  5. #1647

    Spahunters

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I used to be on Spa Hunters because it was free but that shutdown with all the BS last year.

    I am a member of RM, it's main perk is convenience.

    If I'm going to a new place I'll check out the reviews or if I'm going to be visiting a new city.

    It's a lot easier than going message by message in a forum hoping I find something about the AMP I want.

    RM also has forums, obviously not as active but still good info from time to time.

    Example: I was looking into a new spa in a town I was visiting, found that one of the MTs was doing BBJs so set an appointment requesting her, instead of getting stuck with the luck of the draw.

    Had a very good experience and saw her 2 more times before I stopped going to AMPs.
    Spahunters was the shit. I used it all the time when I was starting out before finding this site.

  6. #1646
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Alexa

    Hi all,

    I saw this ad for Alexa it says "Friday is for fun with friends".

    Not sure if it is a massage or FS.

    I am curious to try her but would love some intell before I taxt.

    Thanks.

    Ulrik.

  7. #1645
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys personal opinions on RubMaps? I can't imagine ever paying for something like information, but maybe I am missing something if so many people do. Given the shortage of info on AMPs, it almost sounds like a good idea.
    I used to be on Spa Hunters because it was free but that shutdown with all the BS last year.

    I am a member of RM, it's main perk is convenience.

    If I'm going to a new place I'll check out the reviews or if I'm going to be visiting a new city.

    It's a lot easier than going message by message in a forum hoping I find something about the AMP I want.

    RM also has forums, obviously not as active but still good info from time to time.

    Example: I was looking into a new spa in a town I was visiting, found that one of the MTs was doing BBJs so set an appointment requesting her, instead of getting stuck with the luck of the draw.

    Had a very good experience and saw her 2 more times before I stopped going to AMPs.

  8. #1644
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Yan

    Hi everyone. Went to Yan. Boston rd. I am new in town and took a gamble on what was nearist.

    Got there at around noon and the one woman working said her name was lucy. She was older maybe fifties but very slim and was still in her pajamas. She told me that she hadn't opened the shop yet. I was thinking about leaving as she was not really what I was looking for but I noticed that she had on minion pj bottoms and a loose fitting top with no bra so I figured at least I would get some satisfying roaming. Chose hour for. 6.

    Typical massage. Too much oil, ok massage with occasional poke at package. Then pretty quick to the flip then right to the hand finish. I did get some otc (A cup teddies which I actually like) but she was not into being touched.

    Not very adept at the hand so I had to diy with otc to get me there. Tipped. 4.

    Nice lady but not a repeat.

    Question for you all: Are there any independents in the Hartford or East ct areas? I prefer a private to AMP. Please give me your guidance.

    Thanks.

  9. #1643

    Whoops I meant Rub Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    It's pretty much just spam. They recirculate ads from years ago.
    Sorry I read rubmaps and thought rub ratings. I have never used rubmaps.

  10. #1642
    Quote Originally Posted by Supaed  [View Original Post]
    Went to this AMP over the weekend and ended up with Angela. Ok massage for an AMP. On the flip she ask if it ok for her to do a HE and I reply yes and then ask if she does any extra which she told me no. The HE was good but nothing special. When we are done I tip her the usual. 40 and she looks at it and says "that's it". I told her to get extra you need to do extra and she leaves the room pissed. I have been to plenty of AMPs in the area and this is the first time that I got a response like this. Not sure if I will repeat but just 2 anted to share my experience.
    Same thing happened to me awhile back, I caved and gave her an extra $20 because the finish was actually pretty good but unless I can get Katie I won't go back.

    Katie is from the place in Oxford, MA.

  11. #1641

    Gold

    Sounds like a lot of us tried this place over the weekend. Well I went too. Sunday. Fathers day. I figured it would be dead. I parked behind Dunkin and walked around. I took the hour and a TS. I got "Jennifer". Why do they bother making up Americanized names? Whatever. She was older but I guess ok looking for her age. Table Shower area is large with a decent table. I'm a tall guy so I always seem to run out of room but whatever. She did a good job. Back to the room. A decent massage but my pet peeve is when its just going through the motions. There were no sexual overtones or caresses in the right spots. No playfulness. She did a pretty hard massage and another pet peeve is when they grind their elbows into your back. Umm that kinda hurts lady. Overall an ok massage. She did give a good finish though. Nice touch.

    All in all. Nothing memorable. I saw a semi cute girl in the halls as well. Will I go back? Never say never but I'm not circling the day on my calendar. Right now I'm kinda burned out on the AMPs.

    Take care guys.

  12. #1640
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyEgg  [View Original Post]
    What is your guys personal opinions on RubMaps? I can't imagine ever paying for something like information, but maybe I am missing something if so many people do. Given the shortage of info on AMPs, it almost sounds like a good idea.
    It's pretty much just spam. They recirculate ads from years ago.

  13. #1639

    Rubmaps

    What is your guys personal opinions on RubMaps? I can't imagine ever paying for something like information, but maybe I am missing something if so many people do. Given the shortage of info on AMPs, it almost sounds like a good idea.

  14. #1638

    Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrounger  [View Original Post]
    Visited an AMP on Main near Dunkin. Very friendly girls, been twice in the last few weeks. Utc roaming aplenty, good massage with very nice ending. 2nd girl was Jennifer, 40's ish, strong hands. Worked on buttocks excellently. Damage was. 6 plus. 4. A better ending was available for $.
    Went to this AMP over the weekend and ended up with Angela. Ok massage for an AMP. On the flip she ask if it ok for her to do a HE and I reply yes and then ask if she does any extra which she told me no. The HE was good but nothing special. When we are done I tip her the usual. 40 and she looks at it and says "that's it". I told her to get extra you need to do extra and she leaves the room pissed. I have been to plenty of AMPs in the area and this is the first time that I got a response like this. Not sure if I will repeat but just 2 anted to share my experience.

  15. #1637

    Healthy spa next to dunkin

    So I wanted a little change from Nicole in burnside so I decided to hit the one next to dunkin, I've always had good experiences there with the mamasan. I get there and the mamasan was there I saw another girl but she was with a customer I thought I was getting the mamasan so I'm laying down and the massage starts and from the beginning it sucked I was like what the F is going on here this is horrible, it tickled the it hurt it was all over the place, now here comes the flip and I noticed it was a different freaking girl I was heated, she was very accommodating she was also older than the mamasan well at least she looked older. When I was done and I was leaving I saw her and told her you lied to me what happened? She responded oh so sorry so sorry next time ok next time. I should have gone to Nicole.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape