Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 524 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1143

    Re: Heidi AVAILABLE NOW *475-559-8544 A / C, No Rush, HHR at QV donations*32 years ol

    Guys I can't express enough do not go see her under any circumstances it is not safe health wise, This is an honest report she will cause major health issues for you stay away, Stay safe everyone! Playboy. Sorry for repeating these posts once in a while but 3 seniors have left the game due to her specifically!

  2. #1142

  3. #1141
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Use the search function, you'll find a couple of posts, like around. I remember there were more possibly further back in time. She looks interesting but I am pretty busy at the moment. Hope this helps.

  4. #1140

    Bella Belz Anyone got reports on her

    Well yes, there are a number of them. This month, too. All one needs to do is search this Forum.

    Blue.

  5. #1139
    Do a search for Bella in the "Search Threads". Lots of information there if you look.

  6. #1138

  7. #1137

    Jessie in Bristol

    I saw her a couple weeks ago in Bristol. The area was ok and the house was ok too. She has her own door to her apartment and its easy in and out.

    Like many I enjoyed her in waterbury and wanted to give her another shot.

    I looked close at her arms and legs and I didn't see any marks or bruises. I tried to look at her feet but only saw them from afar so I can't say anything about in between her toes.

    She said she wanted to get away from all the BS in Waterbury and I hope its true.

    As for the visit itself it was very good.

    BBBJ was great, a bunch of positions and went Greek just a little.

    Asked her to finish with her mouth and she cleaned it off and swallowed it down.

    I like that she cleaned it off, to me that's a "maybe she's trying to be clean".

    Started off at 80 and with a very short trip to Greece she asked for another 20.

    I'm hoping to see her in a month or so for a longer visit cause I was in a hurry and really want to pound those openings good.

    As always YMMV but if you treat her good you'll get a great return.


  8. #1136

    Downhill

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...m/858656140882

    If anyone is going to visit and think they are going to see the pretty face in this post, think again! Demons have taken over.

  9. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?
    Like others have said, she looks better in person and is very sweet if someone spacey sometimes. Doing what she does to support a growing habit. But she's eager to please and willing to do nearly anything.

  10. #1134

    Word

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    At one time I would have hugely recommended her. The deep throat skills are quite impressive. But in my opinion, she's gone down hill and not someone I would recommend. BBFS CIP, CIA etc. Highly unsafe and has gone down hill. Too bad because she was great when she was new. Just my opinion though. Others may feel differently.
    I've been trying to hook up with her but she never replies beyond the first text.

  11. #1133

    Re; tattooed girl= Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    At one time I would have hugely recommended her. The deep throat skills are quite impressive. But in my opinion, she's gone down hill and not someone I would recommend. BBFS CIP, CIA etc. Highly unsafe and has gone down hill. Too bad because she was great when she was new. Just my opinion though. Others may feel differently.
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818

    Saw Jessi awhile back when she was in waterbury at that motel off exit 29. BBBJCIM was awesome. Tried to see her again but she would either respond back much later or not respond at all.

    After that I saw she was advertizing in bristol & wasnt interested because of the extra distance from me. When I saw here she def looked better in person than her pics, idk about now tho.

  12. #1132
    She has gotten some bad reviews. Some good. I saw her twice in Waterbury. No issues. She was cool. I saw her at a hotel. The Bristol incall is a private residence. I passed. I have not seen her since.

  13. #1131

    Re: Tattooed Girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?
    At one time I would have hugely recommended her. The deep throat skills are quite impressive. But in my opinion, she's gone down hill and not someone I would recommend. BBFS CIP, CIA etc. Highly unsafe and has gone down hill. Too bad because she was great when she was new. Just my opinion though. Others may feel differently.

  14. #1130

    Forgot the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, Jessi, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/937105388818

  15. #1129

    Tattooed girl

    Thinking about visiting the tattooed girl, now in Bristol. Is she worth the visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape