Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9739

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    What you call amazing and thick, I call fat. What you call a spinner, I call average. I have a feeling BoulderBoy's age and taste are closer to mine. Based on the pics in her ad, I'd say she's got a figure kind of like the late Anna Nichole Smith, but fatter. However I do agree her tits are unreal, as in not real. To each their own.
    Not my cup of tea, to say.

    Not to say that she couldn't make me bust a nut all over her, she just wouldn't be my first pick on my dodgeball team.

    I enjoy a young average girl as well, but I get the most enjoyment from a girl about 30-40 years old with a decent body. She doesn't have to be super glam just have some decent qualities, eyes, face, looks in general so to say.

    It's just my taste, but big asses and really big tits just don't do it for me when it comes to the physical aspect, they look great, but that's it for me.

    I had a girlfriend back in the day that had 40 DD's, when I met her, I thought she was just thick, turned out she had huge tits. When it came down to fun time, those things felt nice but were too much. Every thrust it was like punching her in the eye with her tits, funny at first but a pain in the ass.

    The only thing I really loved about her tits, was that she had big erect nipples that jetted out about 3/4", fun to nibble on.

    To sum it up, body types are like ice cream flavors, some like plain vanilla some like rocky road and so on.

  2. #9738
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    Yes the half hour is what I've done so I can't speak to the hour service. All I know is she's ridiculously sexy and hot. Any man saying "too thick for me" is crazy. Not sure who I'd compare to, she's just amazing.

  3. #9737

    Re: Alezis

    Really you do the money up front, $$ for the FS session so there's no need for haggling or BS at anytime. If you feel like she exceeded your expectations and her stated services then by all means reward her for the extras. She does go the whole nine yards and as long as she doesn't have clients booked up like planes over La Guardia you will have plenty of time for ANYTHING you desire. She only has two rules which she will tell you about up front, other than that it's free rein to indulge whatever you like. Try to do a midweek booking when she isn't as busy if you can and you will have more than enough time together, she may have a few miles on her but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm and attitude. You should trim, but no need to shave, yourself so it isn't briar patch down there and she will appreciate it and you will enjoy the rewards of that.

    Have fun and enjoy, let the rest of us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDome  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her but what would you guys tip for a 2 to 3 hour massage On top of her quoted rate.

  4. #9736

    Thick or bulbous

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    A little too thick for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2EDCD0F5-C1B7-4C81-B11A-DEFC1F1A218D.jpg‎  

  5. #9735

    Asians please!

    Visiting from the Northern coast! Looks like a lot of independent Asian body rubs out there; anyone have experience with FS with an independent? Feel free to PM me. Have info to share for Washington and Oregon.

    Thanks!

  6. #9734
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?
    Hard to compare her body to anyone, but it's absolutely amazing. Not chubby at all, but a thick hourglass figure. Her tits are simply unreal. She's a once every 6 months kind of endeavor so spend the money and go with the hour. Trust me.

  7. #9733
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Seen her multiple times over the last few years. No FS but it's an incredible experience regardless. The one with her juicy ass on the beach is her, most the rest are fakes. She's a thick Latina type with just outrageous tits and ass and perfect pussy. She slides around nude and rubs your hands all over her ass and pussy. I have always finished with a titfuck. She's magic but has raised her rates a lot the last couple years so I don't go anymore.
    Curious what you mean by thick, hopefully not chubby because I'm about to book a session based on the fantastic rubratings reviews. Who would you compare her body to? Thought I'd go with 1/2 hr. Is an hour worth it?

  8. #9732

    Assumptions and speculation

    Rosecrans has been there for at least three years. Doesn't take that long to determine it's seedy and the owner of that property is lucky to get any renters in that shit hole of a building. Magic Hands massage downstairs is much worse in appearance. One could also speculate that the owner / manager of that building didn't get the service or discount he believed he's privi to, but only the owner of that spa knows for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    We can likely surmise the eviction was due to them being a "seedy" AMP but I'm not sure if I woulda noped the hell out or poker faced the massage knowing an LEO was right there considering the officer likely knew why the eviction was happening also.

  9. #9731
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik059  [View Original Post]
    Went by this place.

    At first I called for May. They say there is no May working there.

    I stopped by, saw Lulu. Only he available.

    Very good massage. Did not like any roaming.

    Waited to see who else was working, not my type.

    Will not repeat.

    I was excited about May.
    Thanks for taking one for the team. I was also told that no one by the name may working here. I ended up with with Angela.

  10. #9730

    May.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else tried May?
    Went by this place.

    At first I called for May. They say there is no May working there.

    I stopped by, saw Lulu. Only he available.

    Very good massage. Did not like any roaming.

    Waited to see who else was working, not my type.

    Will not repeat.

    I was excited about May.

  11. #9729

    Daisy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSocalGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of checking this spot out after reading some good review, but when I called up I was quoted 100 $ for an hour. Is this spot worth it for 100 $ an hour?
    I visited this place last year for a 1/2 hr at $60. They offer both Asian and Latina girls there. The day I went the sole Latina was booked so I opted for whomever was available which ended up with a 40-something mature Asian. Not ugly but definitely nothing to write home about either. I should have thought with the bigger head and just opted for a legit massage. Ended up with total damage of 1. 4 for standard FS service that was mechanical at best.

  12. #9728

    Daisy Spa Chula Vista

    I'm thinking of checking this spot out after reading some good review, but when I called up I was quoted 100 $ for an hour. Is this spot worth it for 100 $ an hour?

  13. #9727
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepmassage  [View Original Post]
    First time post long time lurker. I figured I might as well contribute something. Thanks for all the intel from all you contributors. You have made life easier for me and others. I have info on the Rosecrans closing. I actually went there for a massage recently and there was some guy hanging around outside. I thought maybe it was homeless guy or maybe a monger waiting for a girl who was busy. So I step inside and and lo-and-behold there's a LEO right there in the foyer. I freeze up not sure what to do and he sees me and says "can I help you with something" I was a bit shocked but realized I'm not doing anything illegal so I say I'm here to get a massage is that OK?

    He doesn't say anything but the girls= who is speaking to him invites me in and a girl ushers me into a room. From inside the room I hear the cop mentioning that they are being evicted. So I pieced it together the guy outside was probably the owner and the cop had come by to serve the eviction papers. So that's what happened in case anyone needed to know the whole story. I was just lucky / unlucky to be there right at the same time the eviction was being served. That was probably the last day they were in biz.

    By the way, I stayed and enjoyed the girl. She was nice but not my cuppa because she had a 1970's unshaven Bush. Been a while since I've seen one of those. I forgot they came that hairy!
    We can likely surmise the eviction was due to them being a "seedy" AMP but I'm not sure if I woulda noped the hell out or poker faced the massage knowing an LEO was right there considering the officer likely knew why the eviction was happening also.

  14. #9726

    Comic-Con

    Hello fellas, I'll be going to your city for Comic-Con. Is there any Asian massage we're any of you can recommend that has guaranteed FS? If you guys point me to the right direction I will be very grateful and will return favor if any of you ever go to Miami. Note, has to be Asian girls. Plenty of Latinas were I'm from would like something different.

  15. #9725

    Rosecrans (this is what happened)

    First time post long time lurker. I figured I might as well contribute something. Thanks for all the intel from all you contributors. You have made life easier for me and others. I have info on the Rosecrans closing. I actually went there for a massage recently and there was some guy hanging around outside. I thought maybe it was homeless guy or maybe a monger waiting for a girl who was busy. So I step inside and and lo-and-behold there's a LEO right there in the foyer. I freeze up not sure what to do and he sees me and says "can I help you with something" I was a bit shocked but realized I'm not doing anything illegal so I say I'm here to get a massage is that OK?

    He doesn't say anything but the girls= who is speaking to him invites me in and a girl ushers me into a room. From inside the room I hear the cop mentioning that they are being evicted. So I pieced it together the guy outside was probably the owner and the cop had come by to serve the eviction papers. So that's what happened in case anyone needed to know the whole story. I was just lucky / unlucky to be there right at the same time the eviction was being served. That was probably the last day they were in biz.

    By the way, I stayed and enjoyed the girl. She was nice but not my cuppa because she had a 1970's unshaven Bush. Been a while since I've seen one of those. I forgot they came that hairy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape