Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6098

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaka10  [View Original Post]
    Saw her before she would post actual pics on mentioned site. Was a great secret for a while. Seen her a hand full of times but recently too busy to accommodate. Waited an hour the most recent time then for the next time when it happened again I wouldn't let my time be wasted anymore.
    I gave her a try last week while the ad was still running, crickets. It doesn't seem to up anywhere now, anyone have some info? Maybe she was just passing through town, or perhaps she is taking a week off?

  2. #6097

    Getting too popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Oreddy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream that I have seen this one xs 2. Very pretty girl. Ol to talk to but mostly all business. Pics vary ad to add but most recent are her. Great perky cs and great butt in my dream. Really banging body. CBJ missh doggy. Seems to prefer cg not forre. . Nice tight kitty. CBJ unenethusiastic. Service ok. Connection not much. Fucking a youthful hot young pussy. Priceless. This ad has new minber she texted me when she changed.

    Pm for more info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...133/4074915096
    Saw her before she would post actual pics on mentioned site. Was a great secret for a while. Seen her a hand full of times but recently too busy to accommodate. Waited an hour the most recent time then for the next time when it happened again I wouldn't let my time be wasted anymore.

  3. #6096

    Thank you C bonbarlet

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9397&cityid=98

    Thanks for your post.

    Save me some mula.

    Thanks again.

  4. #6095

    So so

    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9397&cityid=98

    Has any members seen this lady?

    Anyone have any information?

    Thanks in advance.
    I saw her. So-so. Works with Eva. Nice but very limited menu. Not the girl in the pics obviously. Not unattractive but not spectacular. There are much better out there.

  5. #6094

    EllieFrancois

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9397&cityid=98

    Has any members seen this lady?

    Anyone have any information?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #6093

    London.

    Had a dream that I have seen this one xs 2. Very pretty girl. Ol to talk to but mostly all business. Pics vary ad to add but most recent are her. Great perky cs and great butt in my dream. Really banging body. CBJ missh doggy. Seems to prefer cg not forre. . Nice tight kitty. CBJ unenethusiastic. Service ok. Connection not much. Fucking a youthful hot young pussy. Priceless. This ad has new minber she texted me when she changed.

    Pm for more info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...133/4074915096

  7. #6092
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm seeing car dates for 80-100! I hope none of you fools are entertaining that. The rates have been climbing and climbing ridiculously high! One girl said her hh is 300!! WTF?? C'mon guys we gotta get this under control.
    Agreed LOL. Tons of talents in Orlando. Way more supply for our demand.

  8. #6091

    Seriously??

    Now I'm seeing car dates for 80-100! I hope none of you fools are entertaining that. The rates have been climbing and climbing ridiculously high! One girl said her hh is 300!! WTF?? C'mon guys we gotta get this under control.

  9. #6090

    Got a hold of lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksGuide  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with these three girls? I appreciate any feedback that you can give. Thanks.

    Thee Carmen.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/5435693.htm

    Lacey.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/1508191.htm

    Blaise.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/5406120.htm
    Got through some light screening. Started on email then tex / phone. Talked to het on the phone. Seems like a sweet girl. Rates are very high. Itll be worth it if she's as hot as her pics. Sje doesn't uave an incall so youll need a place. Have a tentatove date set up if I can get work rearranged ill report back. Haven't found even a hint of a review out there.

  10. #6089

    Question

    Does anyone have any experience with these three girls? I appreciate any feedback that you can give. Thanks.

    Thee Carmen.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/5435693.htm

    Lacey.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/1508191.htm

    Blaise.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/5406120.htm

  11. #6088

    Kim.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...252/9177656602

    Kim wants to hangout this week. Received PMs so I figured I'd post link to ad. Not exactly BestLatinas but she is part Colombian.

  12. #6087

    Kim.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for update. Kim is about the same rates, body type, GFE, BBBJ & I have prior history with her. Just was curious about Mariah.
    Does Kim have an ad?

  13. #6086
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmCat  [View Original Post]
    LOL seriously low effort on that one.
    They had one job!

  14. #6085
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg7272  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. The session was in the morning and she told me to come up and when I got to the door she wasn't there. Just as I was about to leave, she came walking down the hall. She looks like the pics and watching her jug bounce as she walked, I had to go inside. It was worth it to play with those jugs. Kitty was ok. She seems disinterested but still managed to get the job done. I haven't seen her since if that says anything. Although if your a breast man, take the plunge as they are worth the price of admission.
    Thanks for update. Kim is about the same rates, body type, GFE, BBBJ & I have prior history with her. Just was curious about Mariah.

  15. #6084

    Faith?

    Have anyone info about this girl? Apparently she moved from Cali. But she looks so familiar. Sr members please help me to remember her. PM please.

    https://tryst.link/escort/faith4you

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape