Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,251 to 26,265 of 31094
-
06-26-19 07:33 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 3075Her hygiene has definitely been an on-going issue. So much so that I stopped FS with her months ago and just settled on oral; which from her used to be enthusiastic and was eager to please, not so much anymore, maybe burnt out on the biz? Not shilling for her but the upside is that she is normally available for a quick visit and if you want a spinner can't beat her body and menu options. Not crazy about the new location at all but never had an issue with people in the house. Surprised about the cashapp.
Originally Posted by MaybeGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 21:56 #4843Regular Member

Posts: 6Rose-below average
Opted to try out a visit with Rose after some glowing reviews. Asked for. 20 via cashapp before the visit and was pushy, decided to acquiesce to see if she was honest, settled on 120 hhr with two pops beforehand.
Arrive at shared location and am asked to leave money by the door, led down to a small bedroom with a bed on the porch by a skinny, not necessarily great looking blond. Gets down to stripping on the bed and lazily motions for me to do the same (we had discussed GFE but it seemed it wasnt happening. The pros if any is that her body is still tight.
Oral for a bit, average, then goes searching for a cove. Cover goes on and she asks for spooning position, I readjust twice in ten minutes and both times she seems hopeful that I might be done. By then the smell from the cover was fairly strong, glad I didn't BBFS with her as I know some have.
Was generally unreceptive and not at all what I had been expecting, for me theres much, much better (including a UTR of mine)) for far less than her stated rates. Felt like a waste of money and time in the end, but YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/26493789/
-
06-25-19 16:06 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 29Sara
Does anyone have any experience with this one? I'm a little concerned with the out of town area code.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/867377814090
-
06-25-19 15:45 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 137That's just extra flavor
I remember someone commenting about laughing everytime people say BBFS girls are tasty. I never thought about it till then but I laughed a little when I saw this.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 14:59 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 180100%
She has reviews on BBFS.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 12:41 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 350Search for reviews of carnal knowledge. Been reviewed many times. Not very good reviews.
Originally Posted by BossDogg99
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 12:38 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 70Amber??
Anyone spend time with this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/655594206813
Looks like she may have been around for a while, but I can't find anything on her.
-
06-25-19 11:07 #4837Banned Member

Posts: 930100% female
Her kitty looks, smells, and tastes good. She is 100% legit.
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 23:57 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 189Natural
Not a TS. Pussy is original equipment.
Originally Posted by Charlotte1221
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 23:12 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 50Twot
She is TWOT, as she went cricket twice after I got there.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 21:45 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 29Megan
I had the same thing happen a couple of months back. Then she tried to send me to go get raincoats. I declined.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 21:34 #4833Senior Member

Posts: 1094She seem to forget about our appointment even after confirming 30 minutes before. Is her habit catching up with her?
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 21:29 #4832Senior Member

Posts: 293Lancaster Girl
I can see this happened. I saw her this past week and she just laid their like a dead fish, eyes close, not making noise. I'd say she's not worth the donation or the drive.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 21:06 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 288Contrast that with my experience
Just as she's about to get started, some dude in the house starts yelling. She puts on her robe and goes out. I start getting dressed. More yelling. Mom comes in and gets a basket of something and goes out. I'm dressed, and she comes back in saying something about that's her ex husband, that's her daughter, and she used to do this too. I say, I'm out. Grab my cash—figure it wasn't a scam—I make a bee line for the door. Mom follows me out and starts yelling at yet another guy in the driveway.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
So. No, I can't recommend.
-
06-24-19 20:50 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 85How was the massage?
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




