Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8894
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebub01  [View Original Post]
    Hung out with Nikki. She is the definition for a real spinner! Everything was good except, depending on size, she will not ride. And I hated that smokey smell in the room.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/116424905446
    She into greek? She has pretty bad reviews on other posts. Maybe she's getting better?

  2. #8893

  3. #8892

    Out of the previous five that I contacted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Wants a pic before seeing you too. Are you guys sending hookers pics these days?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/458524294032
    I dreamt asked for pics. And not the kind that shows a winsome smile or pearly whites, LOL. Two even asked, when I didn't automatically offer one, "Have you done this before?

    Before recently though, none have really asked.

  4. #8891

    Tattooed Princess

    Does anybody have any intel on this young lady?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/030255435256

    Thanks!

  5. #8890

    Miss Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Wants a pic before seeing you too. Are you guys sending hookers pics these days?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/458524294032
    I've seen Miss Red a couple of times now and she's ok. Last time I saw her, she was a little wierd, but first couple of times she was fun. I've never sent her a pic, so this must be something new she's doing. Usually when ladies ask for a pic I send a pic full length, non-nude with a paper held up in front of my face with my name (hobby name) and burner phone #.

    If they insist on a full face pic, then I insist on a nude full body pic.

  6. #8889

    I've tried to see her too BUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently. Great attitude, clean, sweetheart. The bad, kinda a weird body, a bit of a gut but also skinny. Can't say I was overly attracted to her but with the sad state of providers lately, I might repeat. She is open to anal, although we didn't do it. Does provide a nice BBBJ. I would rank as ok for a 60 date.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/919120230893
    She seems high volume and very flaky. Slow responder as well. Something weird happened with her when I was trying to see her one night- no sense in going into detail; but suffice it to say, it was just too much trouble for me.

  7. #8888

    This hooker, Miss Red

    Wants a pic before seeing you too. Are you guys sending hookers pics these days?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...d/458524294032

  8. #8887

    The girl Honey with 770 area code

    This one won't see you unless you send her a pic. I tried to explain to her that sending pix to hookers, who are likely unstable, isn't wise. It went over her head!

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/228480535187

  9. #8886

    Watch out for this one

    She seems to take decent pix in this ad but she sent me one the other night and it was downright hideous. Look at the stomach; major baby damage. FYI.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/499743749177

  10. #8885

    Crystal

    Saw this one recently. Great attitude, clean, sweetheart. The bad, kinda a weird body, a bit of a gut but also skinny. Can't say I was overly attracted to her but with the sad state of providers lately, I might repeat. She is open to anal, although we didn't do it. Does provide a nice BBBJ. I would rank as ok for a 60 date.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/919120230893

  11. #8884

    Size

    So in one of her pics, it looks like she's not bigger than a b-cup. In another pic, she looks like a bigger C-cup. Can you let us know which size?

  12. #8883

    Blonde

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/069645876372

    So, I thought I should review her since there's a lot of questions. I saw her last week for an outcall. She's much bigger than her pics. She is very self conscious of her body since she recently delivered a baby. Her face was cute and her BBBJ skills were actually very good. She was so awkward during the main event though, kept saying that she was self conscious, wouldn't shut up etc. Finally I just jacked off on her face. That was satisfying at least, as I made sure it got EVERYWHERE.

    She's texted several times since and promised a better performance. I might repeat.

  13. #8882
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    Was in orange park area -- saw ad for kimmy.

    She was very easy to get in touch with and was located by mall in quiet motel.

    Parking was well lit and I felt comfortable with room /.

    She was very cool to talk to and enjoyed herself around my body.

    She started with a very nice massage, which ended up kissing me all over my body, in particular she enjoyed working my manhood.

    On went the cover, and she climbed on top and moaned as she please herself and me.

    Would defintely be a repeat.

    Pm me if you would like her number.
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...1/495395737117

    Is this the Kimmy you're talking about?

  14. #8881

    Spinner Nikki

    Hung out with Nikki. She is the definition for a real spinner! Everything was good except, depending on size, she will not ride. And I hated that smokey smell in the room.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/116424905446

  15. #8880

    Anyone know about this one

    Does anyone have any info on this one. Thanks.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/851855612273

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape