Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 7975
-
06-30-19 11:43 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 485Hot Russian girl
So I finally picked a girl down here to meet up with. Doing my homework paid off. Beautiful young girl. Amazing ass. Tightest pussy you'll ever be inside. Beautiful eyes, lips, great kisser. Slightly pricey for this area but you get what you pay for, she will negotiate.
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/russian-good-girl-gone-bad/678441608396
-
06-30-19 11:29 #1704Senior Member

Posts: 987She's real. The area is Bristol which is generally safe but the area over the years is getting trashy from drugs and pretty crime. This area is known for meth more then anything.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she's actually a really cool chick who likes to talk a lot and is very accommodating. She's the type that keeps talking to you on your way out the door.
Her pictures are 100% real and actually her pictures don't showcase her curvy figure. She's a PAWG.
She hits all the marks, generally safe location, fair donation, doesn't rush (but does keep track of time), works hard to please you, responds back to you.
That said, the downside for me is that she likes to party hard and it's starting to show. To each is their own but I don't like to see providers who party so much.
-
06-28-19 09:54 #1703Senior Member

Posts: 136Damn what a shame. I seen that she posted an ad a few days ago on STG. Guess I got to find a new burbs girl. I was cruising Norristown this morning to see if Main Street had any potential but decided it was a waste of time.
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 23:25 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 274Follow up
So I spoke with my buddy and he tried to discuss his situation with mollie and she denied anything was wrong and that she was clean. In addition, insisted only a few guys were allowed to shoot up her club, love that line BTW. We all know the truth lies in the middle. She is heading downhill no question. Be Safe.
Originally Posted by CharleyG
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-19 23:49 #1701Regular Member

Posts: 6Hahaha. Great line. Well played sir.
Originally Posted by Suckuhh
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 21:18 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 136Hahaha. Sheeesh! Welp that sucks. And yea last time I saw her she as about a year ago as well when she was on switter. I noticed her popularity rise a notch around that time as well. The good ol' Paoli abandoned office building parking lot haha.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 13:54 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 259I can verify the bareback. I saw her couple times starting a year ago when she was first on swifter.
Originally Posted by BurbsMonger
[View Original Post]
Only did FS first 2 times but then I noticed reviews and her popularity sky rocketing. I would then only met her once a month for oral.
About 3 months ago there was a really bad smell coming from her vagina when I went to put my hands down there.
She definitely had to have some kind of infection (this was when she was in Paoli).
When I tried to tell her thru email later she got very rude and defensive. So that was the end of Mollie for me.
She only commands a high price because of the mainline. She's really just another $20 Kensington girl with her poor hygiene. Especially her yellow rotted teeth from smoking.
-
06-23-19 17:51 #1698Banned Member

Posts: 566Savannah
Anyone know if Savannah's rates are anywhere closer to satandard and if she's any easier to get ahold of? I tried and tried to connect with her and could never make it happen but I might try again if it wouldn't be such a pain in the ass and expensive to boot.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:02 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 274I assume so, but will confirm. Also, I agree on the comments about her being skinnier and the sores and bruises. It's a shame she used to be fun but now just lays there. On to the next one, Be Safe.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 14:51 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 3009Did her phone number change.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 14:50 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 3009Paula
Need some info on Paula has anyone on the forum hook up with her is she worth seeing did her phone number does she give grade A service might see her when I go to Philly in July or August https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/cum-ha...he-fun/9359430.
-
06-23-19 14:21 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 655Incall is one of the seedier hotels along 413. Safely? Questionable. My biggest problem with that spot is that theres nothing close by, where you can park and walk up, and carefully scope out the scenario.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
I ended up not seeing her, as she stopped responding to messages, just as one of my favorites did happen to call. So I took off to a greener pasture, so-to-speak.
-
06-23-19 12:30 #1693Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for a accommodating girl
Looking for a girl with a large stretched out pussy. The bigger the better. Anyone around? Eastern PA or NJ.
-
06-23-19 12:02 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 136Hmm she def has that trashy / sexy escort look that turns me on for some reason lmao. If you proceed please let us know. Oh and yes you can't trust the Babylon site reviews one I'll be like "Yeaa I fucked her on top of a unicorn it was perfect" and the very next one will be one trashing her and telling you to stay away LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
As for Mollie her link is on skip the games just go to Philadelphia escorts and in specific words type Plymouth meeting. She's the one with 3 pics one is her with a paint splattered shirt. Be cautious though my friend, if what others have said is true about her you'll leave clapping like a standing ovation. And not in a good way. Sorry I can't link it for you right now my iPad I'm using atm sucks.
-
06-23-19 11:40 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 283Thumbs Down
Not attractive. You can do better in a AMP.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





