Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13940
-
06-27-19 14:31 #4580I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-27-19 13:09 #4579Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks,
Jackson
-
06-27-19 12:13 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 44I see someone when I'm in town pretty regularly. She has a profile on escortbabylon and it's accurate. She is semi retired now and only sees regulars and doesn't advertise anymore so it is a little dated. I'd love to seI'd love to see who you have.e who you have.
Originally Posted by BlondeLover74
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 05:34 #4577Regular Member

Posts: 2Escort Review Site
Trying to find out how legit escortBabylon site is and wondering if many here have used it. I have a local dancer / escort that I regularly see and I wanted to help her promote herself.
Any thoughts or suggestions highly appreciated.
-
06-25-19 19:15 #4576Regular Member

Posts: 2Video options
Hi all,
I am heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks and am interested in meeting with a girl that wouldn't mind me capturing memories with my camera. If anyone has any recommendations or tips on how to search for this I would appreciate it. Additional donation for this option is fine as well.
Thanks,
Scarfdlae.
-
06-25-19 17:43 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 808She quoted me the standard 200. But she doesn't do outcall so I passed.
Originally Posted by Funforcefive
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 16:01 #4574

Posts: 275I see your point about these girls from when you were chiming in on why the pilot character paid GPS rates for GPS girls, but this is really appalling to hear. I can't believe these girls with their "more legitimate" websites and GPS rates are still flakey like the Lyns, Bellas, etc. Double booking and bumping folks even at those GPS rates? I know the hobby we're in, but have some level of professional courtesy.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 10:30 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 99Binions is reopening the Apache Hotel this sumner
They are taking reservations beginning in August.
Originally Posted by SexThinker
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 08:27 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 300The hotel is. The casino is going stong though, I even worked there a couple summers.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 03:58 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 46May be swinging through LV soon. What was the damage for sofia?
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-19 01:47 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 808One thing I have to add. If you really want to see her, book two hours. That'll seal the deal. If you book one hour, there's a good chance that you'll get bumped for a better offer.
Originally Posted by Pseudononymous
[View Original Post]
But she's legit. It's all in the roll of the dice.
Good luck.
-
06-24-19 19:58 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 168Run, don't walk to see her
You can all thank me later. Get your ass over there. I would marry her to keep her in the states. It could be a Modern Family type setup. Certainly at the top of my list. You owe me one.
Thanks problems for checking it out first.
Originally Posted by Problems
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 18:52 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 365Wow, for once someone was serious with this link LOL.
Originally Posted by Elusivepirate
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 17:54 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 320Study the CG or Casino Girls thread
Lots of really good info, read about 10-12 pages deep and you will be an expert.
Originally Posted by CaptainStiffy
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 17:07 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 3291st trip
I'm going to Vegas in September. 1st time. I heard working girls hang out at most of the casino bars, and they're easy to find. Is this true? Is it that easy? I'll be staying at Binions. Thanks for any info.












Reply With Quote





