Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 930 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 13940
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4580
    I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 227
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #4579
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  3. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeLover74  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find out how legit escortBabylon site is and wondering if many here have used it. I have a local dancer / escort that I regularly see and I wanted to help her promote herself.

    Any thoughts or suggestions highly appreciated.
    I see someone when I'm in town pretty regularly. She has a profile on escortbabylon and it's accurate. She is semi retired now and only sees regulars and doesn't advertise anymore so it is a little dated. I'd love to seI'd love to see who you have.e who you have.

  4. #4577

    Escort Review Site

    Trying to find out how legit escortBabylon site is and wondering if many here have used it. I have a local dancer / escort that I regularly see and I wanted to help her promote herself.

    Any thoughts or suggestions highly appreciated.

  5. #4576

    Video options

    Hi all,

    I am heading to Vegas in a couple of weeks and am interested in meeting with a girl that wouldn't mind me capturing memories with my camera. If anyone has any recommendations or tips on how to search for this I would appreciate it. Additional donation for this option is fine as well.

    Thanks,

    Scarfdlae.

  6. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by Funforcefive  [View Original Post]
    May be swinging through LV soon. What was the damage for sofia?
    She quoted me the standard 200. But she doesn't do outcall so I passed.

  7. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    One thing I have to add. If you really want to see her, book two hours. That'll seal the deal. If you book one hour, there's a good chance that you'll get bumped for a better offer.

    But she's legit. It's all in the roll of the dice.

    Good luck.
    I see your point about these girls from when you were chiming in on why the pilot character paid GPS rates for GPS girls, but this is really appalling to hear. I can't believe these girls with their "more legitimate" websites and GPS rates are still flakey like the Lyns, Bellas, etc. Double booking and bumping folks even at those GPS rates? I know the hobby we're in, but have some level of professional courtesy.

  8. #4573

    Binions is reopening the Apache Hotel this sumner

    Quote Originally Posted by SexThinker  [View Original Post]
    The hotel is. The casino is going stong though, I even worked there a couple summers.
    They are taking reservations beginning in August.

  9. #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    Binions is not closed dude.
    The hotel is. The casino is going stong though, I even worked there a couple summers.

  10. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled 30 minutes with her tonight for a hair over a bill. Safe clean incall near Thomas & Mack. Has a handler, or is using a translation ap; her English is very basic. I speak a little Portuguese, so we got by.

    Everything covered, but some extras offered with no upsell that you don't get at the Lat houses & some of the Asian Aprtment incalls; for example. I brought my own sagami and she was cool with it.

    I went in expecting tgtbt with b & s, and prepared to walk; but she answered the door in a tight fitting expensive red dress, looking like she just stepped out of the salon. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I would love to have seen the look on my face. Looks more slender than her pics in person, but they are definitely her. I found her face breathtaking. About 5'7" and a buck twenty five would be my best guess. Ridiculously slim waist with a nice booty. Up top appeared to be enhanced, not sure, didn't spend any time with the girls.

    She was relaxed and friendly, smiles often. Would definitely repeat. She told me she is only going to be here for 2 months.

    Ad link:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    Archive:

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    May be swinging through LV soon. What was the damage for sofia?

  11. #4570
    One thing I have to add. If you really want to see her, book two hours. That'll seal the deal. If you book one hour, there's a good chance that you'll get bumped for a better offer.

    But she's legit. It's all in the roll of the dice.

    Good luck.

  12. #4569

    Run, don't walk to see her

    You can all thank me later. Get your ass over there. I would marry her to keep her in the states. It could be a Modern Family type setup. Certainly at the top of my list. You owe me one.

    Thanks problems for checking it out first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled 30 minutes with her tonight for a hair over a bill. Safe clean incall near Thomas & Mack. Has a handler, or is using a translation ap; her English is very basic. I speak a little Portuguese, so we got by.

    Everything covered, but some extras offered with no upsell that you don't get at the Lat houses & some of the Asian Aprtment incalls; for example. I brought my own sagami and she was cool with it.

    I went in expecting tgtbt with b & s, and prepared to walk; but she answered the door in a tight fitting expensive red dress, looking like she just stepped out of the salon. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I would love to have seen the look on my face. Looks more slender than her pics in person, but they are definitely her. I found her face breathtaking. About 5'7" and a buck twenty five would be my best guess. Ridiculously slim waist with a nice booty. Up top appeared to be enhanced, not sure, didn't spend any time with the girls.

    She was relaxed and friendly, smiles often. Would definitely repeat. She told me she is only going to be here for 2 months.

    Ad link:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    Archive:

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2

  13. #4568
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Texted her last night at about 9 PM and wouldn't answer her text so I went on the hunt for other talent. She has an incall near my location. She responds later with the BS about wasting her time. She then continues giving me some constraints about the service she provides. Takes care of aunt so no talking, only covered, blah, blah, blah. I told her that I was giving them roses yet I can't get what I want?

    Too much drama and BS for me.

    https://40up.com.lasvegas.listcrawle...post/34576874/
    Wow, for once someone was serious with this link LOL.

  14. #4567

    Study the CG or Casino Girls thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainStiffy  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to Vegas in September. 1st time. I heard working girls hang out at most of the casino bars, and they're easy to find. Is this true? Is it that easy? I'll be staying at Binions. Thanks for any info.
    Lots of really good info, read about 10-12 pages deep and you will be an expert.

  15. #4566

    1st trip

    I'm going to Vegas in September. 1st time. I heard working girls hang out at most of the casino bars, and they're easy to find. Is this true? Is it that easy? I'll be staying at Binions. Thanks for any info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape