Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,431 to 32,445 of 41302
-
06-24-19 17:37 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 2131Jayden used to go by Frankie years ago. You can scoop her walking Lane ave often. Normally goes by K1 and yes she is the real sister of K2 who is the better choice.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 16:28 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 265It's NOT the same girl
Sorry bro, can't do a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Clearly you didn't even check the pic of...I'll say it slower this time. J-a-y-d-e-n. I told you where to find it, posts #8749 & #8587. Look there and explain to me the one single resemblance you see to the redhead in the stg ad. I notice you were also afraid to answer the question of why 2 long time posters who saw her more than once would recommend a bad trip. Yeah, didn't think so. No more replies till you do that. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 16:28 #8870Regular Member

Posts: 19It's true. You dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 15:32 #8869Regular Member

Posts: 3She used to, sometimes, but mic check is the only thing that was worthwhile.
Originally Posted by Zed73
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 15:03 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 127That's not the same lady
Check his numbered posts for the picture of who he's talking about.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 14:39 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 919When you say "not Jaylen"
Maybe you're assuming that escorts don't change their name. Because here's an ad by the same girl using the name Jaylen. Seriously, it's a real thing that happens.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/467982245572
I am sure she was on Powers. And Lane, and Butler, and University, and all the places that escorts work.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 14:00 #8866Senior Member

Posts: 265Another wrong name
She's not "Jaylen" either. She used to be on Powers Ave. If recommendations from two longtime contributors don't do it for you I guess there's no point in asking if we would really recommend such a bad trip.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 13:51 #8865Senior Member

Posts: 919Jaylen, formerly Jade
Is well-known around here. Her "sister" is the one they call K2 on the board (I believe they are actual sisters, but I know they have roomed together when they are both out of jail). I have a long history of trying to set something up with Jade only to be ghost after I've driven to her location. She has pissed me off over and over again. I'm not misreading it. She's been around a long time.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 09:13 #8864Regular Member

Posts: 8Info on Mariah
Any info on Mariah? I've searched and see very good mic skills but does she offer more than just that.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/892999571973
-
06-24-19 09:03 #8863Senior Member

Posts: 176Well,
I try to stay in the $ to $. 2 for hh dreams. Maybe higher if it's a well known provider or I'm thinking of fewer visits that month.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
As far as the girl with the delay and excuses, it's hard to say. If I don't think drugs is involved then I will give them the benefit of the doubt but it's hard to tell. I've heard that they deal with us mongers' crap / excuses / no shows too sometimes. One provider told me she'd be ready in an hour (and she was) So I was glad for her honesty up front. Most have been, except for the ones who ghosts. One asked me to pick up cigg and a drink, then I got the "5 more minutes. 5 more minutes. " ugh.
-
06-24-19 01:34 #8862Senior Member

Posts: 56Serena
Guess she really misses Uncle because she went back to see him!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 00:57 #8861Senior Member

Posts: 909Damage?
Just curious about the damage.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 22:35 #8860Senior Member

Posts: 788I contacted her too BUT
When she provided that area's general location, I knew I wouldn't be caught in that joint. Stopped communicating with me anyway; maybe because she was in the process of doing her job, you know, robbing people! This is one I'd have to do a car meet with. Like beach mentioned, avoid any joint that is associated with Cruz / Spring Glen Rd.
Originally Posted by BeachPort
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 22:30 #8859Senior Member

Posts: 788Man! The girl in first link sent me several pics
None were real-time pics though. They were fairly decent ones but I didn't realize what the real deal was until I saw the post number 8787 you provided- a big thank you! The only reason I didn't pursue the meeting was because she delayed getting back to me-I tend to stop communicating with them when I sense they're busy because it's just not worth it to me. According to her, she had just awakened and was jumping in the shower; you know, the ole shower routine. Seemed she lived in the damn shower as long as she took to get back to me. The other excuse, the ole sister dropped by; well, maybe true, but is it really?! Anyway, it didn't seem like I could get a real-time pic; hence, the deception of sending her before fat girl pics! These providers!
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 22:23 #8858Senior Member

Posts: 788About Blair
I know someone reviewed her and said standard rates apply- what is considered a standard rate? I ask because I reached out to her today and asked about donation for short meet and she quoted 160 for hh and 260 for hour. Is this what you guys consider a standard rate these days? Are you really giving her that kind of dough-despite the fact that she uses a blow-up mattress? More importantly, do you feel she's really worth that? When I asked about short stay, she said sorry, she didn't offer qv. For those rates, nothing to be sorry about honestly as personally I would not pay them. It looks like these days the most plain looking provider is asking minimum 80. The market is officially a mess now!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





