Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #1537

    Complete flake

    https://www.seeking.com/member/17cd6...1-fce58d13e770

    Made plans a few times to meet this one. The very last time I was still at my office when I texted her to tell her I was at the coffee shop we were supposed to meet at. She cancelled right then and there. Glad I never left my chair.

  2. 06-24-19 13:24


  3. #1536

    :.)

    Quote Originally Posted by DocSimp  [View Original Post]
    I am petty, when they give me those absorbitant numbers I report them LOL.
    LOL! Never thought of that! LOL! I might do that from now on:.).

  4. #1535
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that makes sense. Its stupid though, because when she quotes those exorbitant prices, the guy most times is alreadt turned off, because you think she is trying to swindle you. So even when she suggested the pics, I flat out ignored that and just blasted her as the exorbitant price already got me super cautious of her.
    I am petty, when they give me those absorbitant numbers I report them LOL.

  5. #1534

    Makes Sense

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    She's only one of many just selling pics and vids. All very common. Her rates are exorbitant so you don't actually meet BUT maybe you'll buy her pics. It's like the web cam girl thing trying to drum up suckers or get your info.

    Their idea of draining you is quite different that what you have in mind.

    BMD.
    Yeah that makes sense. Its stupid though, because when she quotes those exorbitant prices, the guy most times is alreadt turned off, because you think she is trying to swindle you. So even when she suggested the pics, I flat out ignored that and just blasted her as the exorbitant price already got me super cautious of her.

  6. #1533

    Haven't messaged her

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Almost forgot to post this. Found this one a while back. And from the pics I'm sure many of you have messaged this account. Got a reply back and from the get go. They ask for lots of identifying info. A lot.

    Caution should be had.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31678...0-9175257e4bff
    I've definitely seen her, but actually haven't messaged her. The pic looks amazing, as they almost always do, but yeah glad to get any info that might help.

  7. #1532
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    I have question for all the experienced mongers out there. If you have been seeing someone and have an established per meet allowance and you decide that you would like to take them on a three day holiday are you expected to pay rate times 3 or is paying for the vacation and one day of there rate sufficient.
    There is no customary calculation or expectation. Every girl is different, so everything is negotiable and it's a wide range from zero to the sky.

    If you're taking her some place she's always wanted to see, that could be free, best case scenario.

    If it's some place you're traveling to on business and dragging her along, she'd expect something and that's negotiable, too. There are no set rules or expectations until you talk to her about the possibilities. Tread lightly on the latter part because if you can't agree to terms, it could adversely affect the relationship if she thinks you're a cheapskate yet you think your offer is fair.

    BMD.

  8. #1531

    Allowance question

    I have question for all the experienced mongers out there. If you have been seeing someone and have an established per meet allowance and you decide that you would like to take them on a three day holiday are you expected to pay rate times 3 or is paying for the vacation and one day of there rate sufficient.

  9. #1530

    Certainly a scammer

    Almost forgot to post this. Found this one a while back. And from the pics I'm sure many of you have messaged this account. Got a reply back and from the get go. They ask for lots of identifying info. A lot.

    Caution should be had.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31678...0-9175257e4bff

  10. #1529

    Reborn.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Account is gone.
    Reborn as Lexxxa.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d3e4...a-a1633cb1234e

  11. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleyk0  [View Original Post]
    Bwahhaaa! That is too funny! I just finished speaking to her earlier today and I blazed her stupid ass! Check out our fun conversation!

    These bitches be on some stupid nonsense. I blocked her stupid ass.
    She's only one of many just selling pics and vids. All very common. Her rates are exorbitant so you don't actually meet BUT maybe you'll buy her pics. It's like the web cam girl thing trying to drum up suckers or get your info.

    Their idea of draining you is quite different that what you have in mind.

    BMD.

  12. #1527

    Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    I have a full weekend planned. Seeing this one Friday night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e468...7-74a70a413a10

    And this one on Saturday night https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e61...e-8c5cf9e3e32c.

    Any info in either would be greatly appreciated.
    Bro, you got to tell us about the 2nd one you see on Saturday night. She is smoking hot bro. Just my type too. Might hit her up when you done with her.

  13. #1526

    I swear! These bitches are just stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord here's another crazy one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0763...7-a3d917b5731b

    This one wanted 12-1500 JUST to meet up, she said we could do a few meet ups first and then anything more would be 2000+.

    I told her you won't be getting anything close to that, her response was- yeah usually guys take me on a date for 12-1500.

    LOL. Just too funny.
    Bwahhaaa! That is too funny! I just finished speaking to her earlier today and I blazed her stupid ass! Check out our fun conversation!

    These bitches be on some stupid nonsense. I blocked her stupid ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InkedScreenshot_2019-06-21 Seeking com - Successful and Attractive member Website(1)_LI.jpg‎  

  14. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSonOV  [View Original Post]
    Dear lord here's another crazy one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0763...7-a3d917b5731b

    This one wanted 12-1500 JUST to meet up, she said we could do a few meet ups first and then anything more would be 2000+.

    I told her you won't be getting anything close to that, her response was- yeah usually guys take me on a date for 12-1500.

    LOL. Just too funny.
    I wish more of these girls would understand they could make. Money by volume and asking for a reasonable allowance.

    Shooting for these high numbers is just stupidity and laziness.

  15. #1524

    Tinythegoddess

    Dear lord here's another crazy one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a0763...7-a3d917b5731b

    This one wanted 12-1500 JUST to meet up, she said we could do a few meet ups first and then anything more would be 2000+.

    I told her you won't be getting anything close to that, her response was- yeah usually guys take me on a date for 12-1500.

    LOL. Just too funny.

  16. #1523

    Full weekend

    I have a full weekend planned. Seeing this one Friday night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2e468...7-74a70a413a10

    And this one on Saturday night https://www.seeking.com/member/f8e61...e-8c5cf9e3e32c.

    Any info in either would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape