Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 16,876 to 16,890 of 31641
-
06-24-19 16:27 #14766Senior Member

Posts: 400Summer
Seems like she has a lot of time on her hands to have conversations with herself because of her bad service.
Originally Posted by Hookupjosh
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 13:48 #14765Senior Member

Posts: 165Can you also PM me with her info please.
.
Originally Posted by Hookupjosh
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 12:48 #14764Senior Member

Posts: 685I agree.
I fully agree, I was using tact. In comparison on looks it depends what your taste is, but yes IMHO Nikkol is the best. Sort of like when people try to compare Montana, Manning, Rodgers, or Brees to Brady, there really isn't a comparison, while the other are great, Brady's the G. O. A. T. So yes I guess you can say Nikkol is the Tom Brady of providers in this area.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 10:33 #14763Regular Member

Posts: 1Info
Can you please pm with her info I'm going to be staying near the airport for work and could use some company.
Originally Posted by CoolKyler72
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 05:28 #14762Regular Member

Posts: 5Great for a headache!
Had a second dream with Summer. Was in a rush to catch a flight but thankfully she's right by the airport. Still as good as the first one. But after the first dream it only made me want it more. So I went for it again. Had a great massage. I like the oil better then the lotion but that's just me. Didn't feel like doing much work but that was no issue. She took charge and made it worth every coin spent. Never felt like I was rushed, always a relaxing time. She's a great provider and even squeezed me in on a short time frame. Will continue to see this provider no matter what anyone says. Until next time you all, be safe!
-
06-24-19 03:56 #14761Senior Member

Posts: 86Question?
Anyone getting answers from the bestlatinas website https://bestlatinas.webnode.com/ been trying to get touch with them for awhile but no one answers back.
-
06-23-19 21:56 #14760Senior Member

Posts: 72Reliable in a time of need
Greetings brothers.
I'm usually based in the LA area and post on those boards (haven't in a while though) but I find myself in your esteemed city at the moment and had to report back on a good session.
Since the gradual death of BP I haven't picked up someone from the classic online advertising avenues in about 4 years. Just stuck with past regulars, social media hoes and pornstars. However, when a few girls from the latter two groups flaked on me during this trip, I decided to take the plunge the old-school way and began looking. The post-BP world took a little bit to get used to, but I got what I needed in the end:
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...432/4074063967
Very sweet and shy girl. Tall with some thickness as I like it. Quick to respond to text and co-operative with a great attitude and no drama. Asked for an outcall to my hotel and she said that would be difficult but I was slightly desperate so offered to send her an Uber. She accepted and arrived. BBFS and placed a deposit inside. Nervous during head but decent. Took the D well though. Finished up and to my pleasant surprise she offered to get the Uber herself home, I was expecting to cover that but she was very genuine and nice about it so she dealt with that. Girls with these attitudes are extremely difficult to come by these days so I appreciate that.
She already has some good comments on EB as linked above so I doubt this info will add anything new but just wanted to further confirm the positive reports.
Peace out!
-
06-23-19 11:25 #14759Senior Member

Posts: 963No comparison
Nikkole is in a league of her own now. Has she ever had a bad review? Everyone loves her and M1 L is not even close IMHO. Nikkole has the passion, personality, and the looks that make her a unicorn 🦄. No one believes that she can be that good until they meet her. She's the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame of providers in my book.
Originally Posted by DreamForever69
[View Original Post]
Looking forward to the next time.
OO.
-
06-22-19 11:08 #14758Regular Member

Posts: 12Got taxed
Just to save you a few sheckels try and negotiate, I saw the same provider for $ for hhr and $80 for full.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 10:30 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks for the heads up, I had always just assumed most of our local providers grew up in either Isleworth or Alaqua, LOL.
Originally Posted by Prunes
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
06-22-19 00:03 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 944Just a couple of outfits for church, LOL.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
06-21-19 23:06 #14755Regular Member

Posts: 22Rachel
That girl is ghetto as hell. Used to spend time with me, bare. Worked at McDonald's LOL. WTF is wrong with those hair. Jeez.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 17:43 #14754Banned Member

Posts: 573Fairavilla
So whad you buy?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 16:36 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 944Well here's proof that these girls actually read our reviews! So I did a double today with Creamybby / Jade and her hot spinner friend Rachel the 19 year old aspiring porn star (full report coming soon). I mentioned to Creamy that I just saw a nice review of her about going to Fairvilla. Creamybby said she got the idea to go there from my recent review of Cassie where I described how I took Cassie to Fairvilla on Father's Day, LOL.
Originally Posted by LeesburgFun91
[View Original Post]
Here's a link in case anyone missed it:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4321820
So get this, Creamybby's friend Rachel wanted to go there too along with Creamy! So I was walking around shopping at Fairvilla with not one, but two hot 19 year old spinners! LOL. It was pretty fucking awesome.
SYM.
-
06-21-19 06:51 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 295Nikkole has my vote
I have seen Michele 5 times, the last time was in 2015. I have now seen Nikkole 30 times with more to follow. After you have a dream with Nikkole, EVERYONE else pales in comparison. And this is in no way a knock on Michele, I once called her the Led Zeppelin of providers. But then I had a dream with Nikkole.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




