Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,476 to 26,490 of 59517
-
06-24-19 13:32 #33042Senior Member

Posts: 146Top v and rose
I've had good experiences at top v in the past. I've also had my time wasted. I'm not afraid to ask for who or what I want so what I mean by waste of time is they say she will see you in 10 min which becomes 30 m and then still send in other girl who is older or looks like a librarian. The librarian didn't deliver the time before anyway. I don't complain much but f** top v for me. I won't be back for a while. Too many better options. I know for some it has been good.
Anyway.
I left and went across to Rose. To me Rose is a lot like Ivy. Always upsells but sometimes if you don't mind that, you may find a good experience. Met yuyu. I opted for the table shower, pay before massage. Tease and negotiate for tip before have a happy ending. Said no for $100 and settled on $60 tip.
Massage was good. Good finish with utc top and bottom. Left with a wet finger and a smile.
-
06-24-19 13:20 #33041Banned Member

Posts: 13634I understand, but it was actually convenient. After a hardcore morning of fishing, I often wanted a good massage and more. Knowing how much Koreans love trout and the fact that I really didn't feel like cleaning any fish, it was the perfect way to get rid of them and benefit from it at the same time. BTW, your recipe is for winter kimchi, not summer. LOL.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 12:10 #33040Senior Member

Posts: 611Where is T1? Google search doesn't help.
Originally Posted by Mr.Inch
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 10:59 #33039Regular Member

Posts: 15Sorry you didn't have the same experience. You might have to go a few more times before they warm up to you.
-
06-24-19 09:09 #33038Senior Member

Posts: 31Massage Back Walking.
A few months ago I was at Young in the triangle. Drew a petite younger spinner. I think her name was CiCi. She gave GREAT shower & hard massage with bak walking plus happy ending. Is she still around? Or anyone like her in the Cartersville, Kennesaw, NE ATL area?
-
06-24-19 08:26 #33037Senior Member

Posts: 307[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-24-19 06:58 #33036Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hot Stone.
The Hot Stone on Chamblee-Tucker Rd in Tucker closed down a couple of years ago. Sasay1960 is talking about the Hot Stone on Buford Hwy, which is still open.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 05:01 #33035Senior Member

Posts: 1484Shutdown
I mentioned it a couple of weeks ago and someone said it has been shut down for a couple of years.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 22:39 #33034Senior Member

Posts: 176LOL! Wouldn't a wet erase board work a little better. And then there is "sign language" lots of pointing and going full tilt into the game charades.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 22:38 #33033Banned Member

Posts: 2410Band Kamp 101
1. Pay the the house fee for the allotted time you would like occupy space in a room.
2. Establish why your there and what your interested in to whomever shows you to your room.
3. Communicate what your willing to donate to whomever will be spending time with you in your room.
4. Remember this is not a Camp and there are different approaches to each.
5. Do your due diligence and read the forum first.
-
06-23-19 21:41 #33032Regular Member

Posts: 6Name?
What is the name of the MP at Covington Hwy and Miller Rd. Any reviews?
-
06-23-19 19:53 #33031Senior Member

Posts: 357Get creative
I usually bring a dry erase board and projector with me, occasionally even a translator. Whatever works.
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 19:45 #33030Senior Member

Posts: 140BB or GFE are not menu options. I've never asked for it and the girl would probably run away if she didn't know you.
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
FS is an option. Rubbing their leg is the universal sign that they know you're good to go.
After the flip, tell them 'everything ' or 'FS'. Not hard.
-
06-23-19 19:39 #33029Senior Member

Posts: 104Sandy springs
Is there a spot near sandy springs I can leave happy?
-
06-23-19 18:01 #33028Senior Member

Posts: 2351Just use the universal sign language for screwing. Create the letter O with your thumb and index finger then use a second finger to poke through the circle rapidly. Bingo problem solved!
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




