Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 8060
-
06-23-19 18:35 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 678Monday night
I'm going to be passing through Cincy tomorrow night and I will be getting a room. I'm looking for a quality provider that is worth her rate, has some curves but isn't a BBW. Do you have a suggestion for this outcall provider? I'm in information overload from reading this board.
-
06-23-19 18:26 #6649Banned Member

Posts: 1056Providor #1
Purely coincidental and divine timing by Hillbilly for outing #2. I really didn't feel like outing either one for obvious reasons. She's been around a long time, still advertises and has been reviewed recently. She screens which is why she's still around and never visits her uncle. Stellar reputation. If you do a little research it will come to you. I want to see her again myself so don't really want her to know I was going to cancel last minute.
Originally Posted by JustACustomer
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:21 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 233Sara TT.
She is very clear that she doesn't want her info handed out and I would never breach that trust! When I asked her she requested that people contact her through P411.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 15:12 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 460HB's Note on Divine Rachel. Hope she feels better.
HB, aside from being incredibly helpful on here, you have genuine concern for our ladies. Thanks for the update. Rachel is just a beautiful and amazing person. Hope she feels better.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 14:29 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 358Who was #1
Well, we can all figure out who #2 was. Would you mind sharing a review of #1 since it was first visit?
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 08:56 #6645Banned Member

Posts: 5352Devine Rachel
Gentleman I am sad to report Devine Rachel is in the Hospital. She has been having a ruff time lately. It started with strep throat.
Then hospitalized with a heard problem. Talked with her today an she is doing better today an hopes to be back soon. Everyone wish her a speedy recovery she is one of the best. Now has a partner an lot of fun.
-
06-23-19 02:46 #6644Banned Member

Posts: 1056Backup plans and double bookings
A couple weeks ago I reached out to a few providors as I had some hobby time unexpectedly open up. I received affirmative replies from 2 well known board favorites. The 2 that replied back advertise on the USA Classifieds site, both are well reviewed and been there a few years. One I've never seen the other I've seen a couple times. Time was set with providor #1 in 90 minutes. About 10 minutes later providor #2 texts back and says 8 pm would work for her too.
Dilemma time. Providor 2 owed me some time from a missed appointment and was willing to make that up. She also has a new duo partner but couldn't offer the discount with her involved, which I understood. When I inquired about the cost of the duo I told her I didn't have that type of cash available so she said how about a 30 min session. Since I always do 1 hour sessions I said I wasn't I interested and I'd catch her next time. Then she says okay, we'll do 60 minutes for the 30 min price. Dilemma ensues. I agreed. But how to cancel with #1 who I've wanted to see for months?
As it turns out I didn't have to, these things tend to sort themselves out. #2 texts back 30 minutes later and says "sorry for the long delay in replying, but I've been at urgent care with an earache but turns out I have strep throat. " I replied back "thanks for the honesty, I certainly don't want that I'll reschedule when you're better. ".
I'm glad I didn't cancel prematurely with #1. Being patient paid off this time. And providor 1 was as advertised. The moral here is having a backup plan is always a good idea, and never cancel until you have to.
Happy hunting!
-
06-22-19 08:59 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 218Phoebe Snow
I think that you are referring to Phoebe7. Phoebe Snow was a singer - (Poetry Man). I agree with everything you said about Phoebe and TT. They set the bar for this area. I quit seeing TT several years ago. The service was still great, but she was getting up there in age. Phoebe7 left the hobby years ago. She was highly educated, gorgeous, sensual and amazing. She was also very open and that proved to be her downfall.
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 07:14 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 1825Sara / TT
It's been awhile since I have seen TT.
I first met her at a Christmas party that was put on by another provider many years ago. She is a beautiful, caring sexy and very "together" lady.
She is not a "hot young thing" but a "mature woman" with all of the class that comes with maturation and education.
She is also one of the most sensual and erotic women I have had in bed. Phoebe Snow and Sara are the two best courtesans I have ever had the pleasure of being with.
With that all being said, Sara is extremely discreet. Before anyone even thinks of sharing her information you better ask her first IF you can share. I could see her getting very upset with that break of confidence.
Originally Posted by JustACustomer
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 06:53 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 527She is on p411. Be aware she screens VERY thoroughly. It's worth the hassle!
Originally Posted by JustACustomer
[View Original Post]
The good dr.
-
06-22-19 01:10 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 220I thought she still has ads on eros or 411. If she does there should be contact info.
Originally Posted by JustACustomer
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 01:09 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 358SaraTT
I am willing to go through her screening. Can someone PM me her number?
Originally Posted by Mbgbe696
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 18:03 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 1165PMs
You don't seem to be able to recieve messages.
Originally Posted by CockNumb
[View Original Post]
If you still care to share, I would accept the info.
-
06-20-19 17:45 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 363Sara TT
Yes she is the best, top notch, I see her often, and never crickets.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:57 #6636

Posts: 19Old post here.
Do you guys read the dates on these ads.
Originally Posted by MichaelGem88
[View Original Post]
These girls don't hang around as utrs for ny great length of time. You need to get them when they are hot and the ad is fresh. I'm sure cocknumb got hammered, looks like he had quite a few utrs he posted for.










Reply With Quote





