Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9726

    Comic-Con

    Hello fellas, I'll be going to your city for Comic-Con. Is there any Asian massage we're any of you can recommend that has guaranteed FS? If you guys point me to the right direction I will be very grateful and will return favor if any of you ever go to Miami. Note, has to be Asian girls. Plenty of Latinas were I'm from would like something different.

  2. #9725

    Rosecrans (this is what happened)

    First time post long time lurker. I figured I might as well contribute something. Thanks for all the intel from all you contributors. You have made life easier for me and others. I have info on the Rosecrans closing. I actually went there for a massage recently and there was some guy hanging around outside. I thought maybe it was homeless guy or maybe a monger waiting for a girl who was busy. So I step inside and and lo-and-behold there's a LEO right there in the foyer. I freeze up not sure what to do and he sees me and says "can I help you with something" I was a bit shocked but realized I'm not doing anything illegal so I say I'm here to get a massage is that OK?

    He doesn't say anything but the girls= who is speaking to him invites me in and a girl ushers me into a room. From inside the room I hear the cop mentioning that they are being evicted. So I pieced it together the guy outside was probably the owner and the cop had come by to serve the eviction papers. So that's what happened in case anyone needed to know the whole story. I was just lucky / unlucky to be there right at the same time the eviction was being served. That was probably the last day they were in biz.

    By the way, I stayed and enjoyed the girl. She was nice but not my cuppa because she had a 1970's unshaven Bush. Been a while since I've seen one of those. I forgot they came that hairy!

  3. #9724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    Aleczis.

    Quote Originally Posted by DesertFun  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen here twice but I have no complaints, considering the time spent together and the generally randy attitude she comes with. I did as suggested and trimmed up a bit before I went recently which she appreciated. The first time we got to spend almost 3 hours together and I was more than happy and satisfied, this last trip I set up a time on a Saturday night, and she had apparently a full dance card for the evening so there was not as much play time as before, but still I got the milking table treatment, BJ, FS etc. All in all a good time, and the best news is that a friend paid for the majority of it for helping him out with his business. A little gift to me!! Woohoo!! Anyway, she is older than her pictures show but she is still in good shape and not like some of the grandma's I've run into at the usual are&T shops. We made a deal that next time we get together I'll book during the week and we'll make up for the tight schedule, have to appreciate that she is willing to go the extra mile to keep her customer happy.
    I would like to see her but what would you guys tip for a 2 to 3 hour massage On top of her quoted rate.

  4. #9723

    Eva V Spa

    Spa: V Spa.

    Provider: Eva.

    Rate: 40 HF.

    I came to V Spa to see who was in rotation and was welcomed by a spinner in a red dress with tits that were popping out welcoming inside. Eva is pretty and has some nice bolt-ons and I would say they are D cups or maybe large C's, with small perky nipples. Her massage was so-so, but she was very flirty and sensual so it made up for it. I told her to massage me hard, but she could've done better haha. She used oil and it felt good, but I guess I can't expect much for places that offer FS. She got on my back and started massaging my legs then slowly started grazing my balls and she massaged that area for a while and it felt really good and sexy.

    I couldn't resist and wanted to fuck her bad so the massage ended fast and I turned around and started going at her dress, but she said what do you want honey? I told her everything and she said 140 and I'm like damn what about 100 haha and she said no that's only sucky. I was persistent and she finally gave in, and said ok no more massage after. I'm like ok! She dropped down on her knees and put on the cover and sucked it good and long. I ripped her red dress off and grabbed those soft and firm breasts. I started chocking her softly too as her mouth moved up and down my shaft. She didn't seemed to mind it and even moaned a little and that's when I'm like fuck I can't help it anymore get on the table. Fucked her doggy for awhile so I can see her tits hang and bounce around. Then fucked her missionary so I can have full view of her breasts. Fuck they were so nice to suck on. All in all I would definitely recommend checking her out before she's no longer there.

  5. #9722
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    This place usually always delivers for me. I had a great session with May, she is around 25-30 very pretty / shoulder length black hair / natural C cups / and a mostly petite frame with a few pounds where they count. She hardly spoke English but she has a great up beat attitude. There was no haggling or discussion of the $ which is a huge plus for me. There wasn't alot of teasing but gave a satisfactory massage. The standard semantics BBBJ, rcg, Mish for the win. Only thing I would have changed was the hedging she had a bit of a Bush down south but some of you mongers are into that so kudos. Overall I would repeat. Tip. 12,40 hr to the house.
    Anybody else tried May?

  6. #9721

    For San Jose

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-a-spa-san-diego-ca-42564#rubmaps


    Report #9472 on this site

    One story building Office complex next to the corner of Mercury and Ronson.
    I guess they dont advertise so I could see what it might be harder to find but its frequently discussed on this form, its very discreet location. Always changing girls, sometimes girls from V spa rotate over there

    Edit: I wish I could find that kind of service and variety up here in San Jose , this area sucks compared to San Diego.
    you guys are lucky to have the choices that you have down there
    www.peach.cafe

  7. #9720

    Angel spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    This place usually always delivers for me. I had a great session with May, she is around 25-30 very pretty / shoulder length black hair / natural C cups / and a mostly petite frame with a few pounds where they count. She hardly spoke English but she has a great up beat attitude. There was no haggling or discussion of the $ which is a huge plus for me. There wasn't a lot of teasing but gave a satisfactory massage. The standard semantics BBBJ, rcg, Mish for the win. Only thing I would have changed was the hedging she had a bit of a Bush down south but some of you mongers are into that so kudos. Overall I would repeat. Tip. 12,40 hr to the house.
    Where is this place?

    I know Vicky from paradise works there now and she by Angela. Does she offer FS?

    Is this pace close to the border.

  8. #9719

    Agree with V and A Spa awesomeness

    Been to V a few times and always a great time! Finally decided to visit A spa since there is such praise of it on this forum. Meet Annie (I think that's what she said) and she was a serious cutie. Nice petite body and big perky nipples. She gives a great back massage and I let her finish as it really was relaxing. On the flip I roamed around her little black dress and she immediately understood what I was looking for. Out comes the rain coat, nice CBJ and flipped to DATY since it was so clean and tempting. Followed by table side mish and deposit. Great head massage afterwards and she help dress me. Very nice girl and excellent service. I like the discret location, similiar to V spa. Definitely will visit again. Might have to alternate between the two to keep up appearances as the mamasan at V already knows me, which helps a lot.

  9. #9718

    Hidden secret location 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey88  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Where is A spa?
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-a-spa-san-diego-ca-42564#rubmaps


    Report #9472 on this site

    One story building Office complex next to the corner of Mercury and Ronson.
    I guess they dont advertise so I could see what it might be harder to find but its frequently discussed on this form, its very discreet location. Always changing girls, sometimes girls from V spa rotate over there

    Edit: I wish I could find that kind of service and variety up here in San Jose , this area sucks compared to San Diego.
    you guys are lucky to have the choices that you have down there

  10. #9717

    Amy is Angel.

    For fans of Amy from the V, she is now Angel at A-Spa. Both gals at A-Spa are sweethearts and nice natural titties! Oh the mammaries!

    Quote Originally Posted by TingTong  [View Original Post]
    I don't come that often to massage parlors but this is my go to place to see different girls. I always have a good day experience at A Spa, this time with Angela. I felt very comfortable being close to this pretty little Chinese girl.

    Angela greeted me at the door and lead me to the room. She is very short, petite but very sweet, comfortable to talk to. She has a nice smile and shoulderlength long black hair but I just felt a very nice feeling that she wanted me to be happy and have a good sensual experience.

    We started chatting the minute she came in, she was wearing a short dress and as I placed my hand on her leg she started talking me in a sensual, dirty way. It felt really comfortable and soon she was out of her clothes and I kissed and licked her nice boobs. CBJ and CFS followed, it felt really good being with her.

    I enjoyed the session with Angela. Tip was $120 and $40 for the house fee.

  11. #9716

    Angel Spa (picador)

    This place usually always delivers for me. I had a great session with May, she is around 25-30 very pretty / shoulder length black hair / natural C cups / and a mostly petite frame with a few pounds where they count. She hardly spoke English but she has a great up beat attitude. There was no haggling or discussion of the $ which is a huge plus for me. There wasn't alot of teasing but gave a satisfactory massage. The standard semantics BBBJ, rcg, Mish for the win. Only thing I would have changed was the hedging she had a bit of a Bush down south but some of you mongers are into that so kudos. Overall I would repeat. Tip. 12,40 hr to the house.

  12. #9715

    Nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to gather a straight picture from the posts here. Aleczis is either hot or not. Could you compare her to anyone famous? I prefer young bombshell babes but she sounds hot. But then again she doesn't. Which is it? Are there any other affordable providers in SD that might equal or surpass the description I'm reading about her?
    A cross between Stifler's Mom (American Pie) and Judy Dench (M from James Bond)! She looks a lot better when she works her magic on your Johnson!

  13. #9714

    Angela at A spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TingTong  [View Original Post]
    I don't come that often to massage parlors but this is my go to place to see different girls. I always have a good day experience at A Spa, this time with Angela. I felt very comfortable being close to this pretty little Chinese girl.

    Angela greeted me at the door and lead me to the room. She is very short, petite but very sweet, comfortable to talk to. She has a nice smile and shoulderlength long black hair but I just felt a very nice feeling that she wanted me to be happy and have a good sensual experience.

    We started chatting the minute she came in, she was wearing a short dress and as I placed my hand on her leg she started talking me in a sensual, dirty way. It felt really comfortable and soon she was out of her clothes and I kissed and licked her nice boobs. CBJ and CFS followed, it felt really good being with her.

    I enjoyed the session with Angela. Tip was $120 and $40 for the house fee.
    Nice review. Where is A spa?

  14. #9713

    Aleczis or something similar

    I can't seem to gather a straight picture from the posts here. Aleczis is either hot or not. Could you compare her to anyone famous? I prefer young bombshell babes but she sounds hot. But then again she doesn't. Which is it? Are there any other affordable providers in SD that might equal or surpass the description I'm reading about her?

  15. #9712

    Angela at A Spa

    I don't come that often to massage parlors but this is my go to place to see different girls. I always have a good day experience at A Spa, this time with Angela. I felt very comfortable being close to this pretty little Chinese girl.

    Angela greeted me at the door and lead me to the room. She is very short, petite but very sweet, comfortable to talk to. She has a nice smile and shoulderlength long black hair but I just felt a very nice feeling that she wanted me to be happy and have a good sensual experience.

    We started chatting the minute she came in, she was wearing a short dress and as I placed my hand on her leg she started talking me in a sensual, dirty way. It felt really comfortable and soon she was out of her clothes and I kissed and licked her nice boobs. CBJ and CFS followed, it felt really good being with her.

    I enjoyed the session with Angela. Tip was $120 and $40 for the house fee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape