Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8857

    Spoiled with clean upscale in-call

    This provider (Whitney -- https://www.adultlook.com/p/2936999) has the nicest in-call residence of the providers that I have visited so far. I guess I now prefer to visit a nice residence in lieu of some of the places that I have visited in the past. I am looking for recommendations of those providers with nice, clean personal residences and concentrate on those providers for now. If you are willing to share, please let me know who you know with a nice, clean and safe in-call location.

  2. #8856

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomHauer420  [View Original Post]
    Just looking to see if anyone has taken the plunge with these two.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/069645876372

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/280337504473

    Or if anyone has any info about some clay county providers that are hassle free please let me know!
    Was mentioned on post #8787. Still looks worth it to me.

    Not familiar with the 2nd one.

  3. #8855

    You are confused

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Crowing over the girl in my notes as "Crappy Jade?" I feel like I'm in Bizarro-world.
    You are right about one thing, you must be in Bizzaro World. JaxRider and I have spoken about "Jayden" it "Jaden". How are you reading either of these as "Jade". You must not even now this "Crappy Jade" because our referenced posts include pics. Nice job.

  4. #8854

    Looking for info

    Just looking to see if anyone has taken the plunge with these two.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/069645876372

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/280337504473

    Or if anyone has any info about some clay county providers that are hassle free please let me know!

  5. #8853

    Are you guys really

    Crowing over the girl in my notes as "Crappy Jade?" I feel like I'm in Bizarro-world.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed another non-rushed lunch hour with this lady, a great date. Long & languid, super sensual, she's bright, upbeat, endearingly customer focused. And those boobs are the real deal. Can't wait to repeat. If you are a senior who contributes reviews & not just handout requests, I have digits. See my original post #8740, and pic at #8587 & #8749. Did I mention all skills awesome?

  6. #8852

    Black short stacked provider.

    When I was younger, I used to prefer a girl who was as skinny as a toothpick. But as I get older, I prefer a little more meat on the bones. Dr. Phil said, I guess whomever it applies, that as we get older, what we define as attractive changes. That certain pertains to me! This girl is short, about 4 feet 8 and weighs about 170, but let me tell you, she wears it very well! She's never had kids, which is probably why her body looks youthful. We met for car meet and everything went well; no rush at all. So for those interested, just wanted to throw it out there that, although no spinner, a very nice girl, lucid, no evidence of drugs or anything.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/815188662492
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stack.jpg‎  

  7. #8851
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieNormiss  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the same girl and situation from post #8706.
    Any brunette on cruz rd or near there is her and her bf scamming people. Don't go to cruz rd / spring glen houses period. She lost all different pics.

  8. #8850

    Re: Jessica baby

    Quote Originally Posted by JagdPanther091  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs, goes by different aliases. Scheduled for a HH. The damage was 140. She was waiting at the porch of the private home, lead me into her room. Dropped donations, went to the restroom, her bf came in all mad "surprised" I'm there. Showed obvious signs of hard candy usage on the bed table, which is sad because she's cute af (although not her in the pictures).

    PM for address so that you may make the same mistake I did.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/938193857349
    Sounds like the same girl and situation from post #8706.

  9. #8849

    Jessica Baby Scam avoid at all costs

    Avoid at all costs, goes by different aliases. Scheduled for a HH. The damage was 140. She was waiting at the porch of the private home, lead me into her room. Dropped donations, went to the restroom, her bf came in all mad "surprised" I'm there. Showed obvious signs of hard candy usage on the bed table, which is sad because she's cute af (although not her in the pictures).

    PM for address so that you may make the same mistake I did.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...0/938193857349

  10. #8848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed another non-rushed lunch hour with this lady, a great date. Long & languid, super sensual, she's bright, upbeat, endearingly customer focused. And those boobs are the real deal. Can't wait to repeat. If you are a senior who contributes reviews & not just handout requests, I have digits. See my original post #8740, and pic at #8587 & #8749. Did I mention all skills awesome?
    Still a 912 area code? If not please pm me digits.

  11. #8847
    Quote Originally Posted by TailBlazing  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/401846117402

    Hit this one up not too long ago. 70 qv and did a CBJ (15 seconds) with doggie finish. Took it well, fairly tight. No dfk, no fingers, no Greek. Notel off university. I would say significantly thicker than pics show. Decent rack and big ass, curvy. Smoker and you will leave smelling like smoke.

    Ironically ran into Rachel while walking out and another old friend a couple doors down. Should have just had a fucking party since everyone was already there. Anyway, another box can be checked another time.

    Unlikely to repeat personally even in a pinch.
    Meet her a few years ago. Saw her again a few months ago on lane (I need to stay away from lane) and was as you described. Nice ride, I'm not repeating. The pics look like she lost some weight but maybe those are old pics? There darn filters on these apps are killing me these days.

  12. #8846

    Jayden: 2nd time even better

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. Not sure how to send in PM.
    Enjoyed another non-rushed lunch hour with this lady, a great date. Long & languid, super sensual, she's bright, upbeat, endearingly customer focused. And those boobs are the real deal. Can't wait to repeat. If you are a senior who contributes reviews & not just handout requests, I have digits. See my original post #8740, and pic at #8587 & #8749. Did I mention all skills awesome?

  13. #8845
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #8844

    Yeah, I was about to see her after she confirmed pix were of her BUT

    Quote Originally Posted by Traycam23  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/510621570250

    Hey guys went and saw this one the other day. D9 not waste your time. Experience was rushed. No effort in service at all. No repeat just stay away. She is the girl in the pics but not 34 D. I am a bit well endowed and gave absolutely no effort. Save your hard earned coins.
    She quoted me 80 and I asked if she'd go lower since I saw no reviews. She came back with 75, which isn't much different. I have found that many girls who are hard pressed not to budge much from their prices are usually duds. She said she stays with her sister and that's where she was doing dates and that she uses a bedroom for sessions instead of a couch. Is this true? Not that I plan to visit.

  15. #8843

    Anyone?

    I've seen this one pop up a a lot recently wondering if any of you fellow mongers had a evening with her.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/850157867594

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape