Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 10969
-
06-24-19 17:19 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 56You want to
Been about 6-8 times, keep hoping to repeat 1 performance that was about three years ago. The girl is no longer with the agency. They do a nice job of marketing. Take note of blurry photos or photoshopped pictures. Most of them are very poorly done and you can tell. Typically 220 or more. Some negotiation once in for multiple pops.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 16:27 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 338If any MA girls say no BBBJ I would report that to Marilyn.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
For as many years as I've gone to Marilyn's agencies. I never did NOT receive BBBJ or NOT allowed DATY.
-
06-24-19 15:30 #1937Senior Member

Posts: 216I saw her as Ana at NG last summer. She was, by far, the worst of all the NG girls performance wise. I see that hasn't changed much after all this time. At the same place, I also saw her friend Julia (currently known as Amanda at 530). She was a bit better than Nelia / Ana but I'd avoid both and revisit an old favorite, buy groceries, literally anything else.
Originally Posted by DoubleK115
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 15:01 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Tori Tallon
I've gotten quite a few requests for Tori Tallon's contact info and I promise I'm not ignoring them. I'm a little reluctant to share widely since I remember she mentioned a while back she wasn't advertising any more and just seeing regulars. That said, I'll ask her and if she's cool with it I'll post her info.
Originally Posted by Fb1225
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 14:37 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 138Lisa- Modeling Avenue
Anyone see the new girl, Lisa?
I'm tempted to give it a go, since he has a 280/ hour special today. But I'm a little reluctant given all the "no BBBJ" reviews lately from MA.
-
06-24-19 14:01 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 521Lisa at KP?
Any of you gentlemen have some details on Lisa currently at KP? PM or post. Thanks!
-
06-24-19 11:09 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 34If you don't mind, please share with me as well. Thanks.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 21:27 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 583Halana at youwannaseeme
Saw the new girl Halana at youwannaseeme. Chose her becasue she was a new girl there and based on the single picture it looked like she might be my type.
She is mixed, looked mostly East Indian to me maybe has some African in there. My take was she was Indian. She has a pretty and exotic look about her face, large pair of Ta Ta's with pierced nipples.
She is a bit bigger than her picture lets on. I'd say the description of her is a bit conservative. Very quiet kind of shy at first. Took a while to really get the party started.
No LFK\DFK denied DATY which is the best way, if I want DATY, to guarantee I will not be back, but it turns out that was ok since when I was down there going in for the DATY she was giving off the distinct smell of latex so that was a big turn off anyway.
After the slow start and no kissing and no daty and just generally being told no, as well as the fact I am into spinners, I was having a tough time keeping it up. To the point I could not enter the main event. Tried Mish and K9 didn't matter I was turned off at this point.
Instead of calling it a complete bust, I recalled that her opening BBBJ was ok and her pretty face looked really sexy while going down so I suggested we finish that way.
Kept concentrating on her face and it was feeling and looking pretty good, when I was very close I asked her for CIM. Betcha you know what the answer to that question was. NOPE.
I almost lost it again to that answer but really didn't want to leave without unloading. I had her keep at it until I was past the point of no return when I mentioned I was about to shoot. She took it out of her mouth and finished me with her hand.
Got up, got me a wet washcloth and got dressed. A hug a peck on the lips and away we go.
https://youwannaseeme.is/model/new-girl-halana-starts-mon-june-3rd/
-
06-23-19 11:04 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 143Angelica at MA
Just met Angelica at ohare.
Hot girl! I would say late 20's. Nice body with pierced nipples.
DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO and CFS.
I will repeat.
-
06-23-19 10:45 #1930Regular Member

Posts: 1Kate / Charlotte
Any information on where Kate or Charlotte from MCE are now after leaving agency would be most appreciated. Two solid 10's all the way in my book.
-
06-23-19 08:51 #1929Regular Member

Posts: 13530 Nelia
Well my normal "go-to's" were busy, so I reached out to 530 in order to see if anyone was available Friday. I ended up with Nelia in a nice hotel in Wheeling. Screening was easy, with some texting back and forth, got the hotel, and upon arrival, got the room number. Got to the room and met a young Polish girl named Nelia, stands about 5'6, with breasts too large for her small frame. She has me undress, lay on the towel and she begins to rub her naked body over me. On the flip, she mostly stays away from the main event, and in broken English asks if it was massage only, or if I wanted something more. The L2 was $ on top of the $. 50 door fee. She woke everything up, slid the cover on, and performed a pretty mechanical CBJ. She got the job done, and it was in a nice clean place, but I think next time I will try another girl.
http://vipbodyslide.com/model-hot-ne...l-sunday-36270
-
06-22-19 13:43 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 138Yes to both.
Originally Posted by Rounded25
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 07:23 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 199I would be interested in Tori's contact info also
I would be interested in her number also. I saw her a few years ago and still stands as one of my best times.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 13:45 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 132Reviews have not covered If CFS or DATY are offered by Estelle.
Originally Posted by Looking4692
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 11:33 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 202Re: Tori Tallon
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by RyanK1978
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






