Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,506 to 26,520 of 37370
-
06-22-19 23:23 #10865Regular Member

Posts: 11Sweetie richmond
[Deleted by Admin]
And again
All because of your little bit of stupidity.
Start taking it to the fight threads Sr Photo or I'll have to put you back on moderation
A2
-
06-22-19 23:04 #10864Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
Then this
-
06-22-19 22:26 #10863Regular Member

Posts: 16Sweet T
[Deleted by Admin]
And this
-
06-22-19 19:23 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 736Re sweet tea
[Deleted by Admin]
Because then there is this
-
06-22-19 19:08 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 889No no not my thing at all.
I am an old fashion fucker. Straight in and out. All done and gone. No extra. I am the easiest money a girl can earn. No not me. Just clarifying things. I will be seeing her on Wednesday again in case this question comes up. I have to say she looks good enough to eat. I am not into that either.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 18:58 #10860Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Info
Anyone have any experience with her? Doesn't have a name on the ad.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/966793772240
-
06-22-19 18:34 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 1333A2 m
I can only surmise that most guys aren't getting pegged then sucking the dildo that was just in their own ass, but if that's your thing, you do you.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 18:31 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 889[Deleted by Admin]
Seriously? Must you?
A2
-
06-22-19 18:29 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 889Ok ATM
Now whose A are we talking about if she does. Mine or hers. Just want to clarify.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1953
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 16:41 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 736Sweet tea
Well she is no posting any more or even answer the phone for several days you might be really special for her and for those who tip her good like me no answer back
.
Originally Posted by RocketMan1953
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 15:36 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 417Matilda
Another one bites the dust. Sad.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 14:25 #10854Senior Member

Posts: 26Matilda.
Happy for the report. I've been trying to reach her but she's been sketchy. And I steer clear of any girl with a handler. It's always trouble.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 13:40 #10853Regular Member

Posts: 11Sweetie Richmond.
Yes she does ATM.
Originally Posted by FriendOfRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 13:04 #10852Regular Member

Posts: 11Sweetie Richmond.
Yes she does ATM.
Originally Posted by FriendOfRva
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 12:24 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 373Matilda
Got introduced to her the other day she looks rough scabs an all, definitely not as cute as pics, getting really skinny.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





