Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,131 to 20,145 of 26406
-
06-23-19 19:58 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 421Details on services? Does she swallow? LOL clock watcher? We need a review format for this forum for real.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 18:46 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 639Seen her this afternoon.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
Polska princess gave me the run around so I called queen. Weird housing setup off national. 2 houses in a row divided into 4 duplex. Tall girl, maybe 125 lbs, nice d cups, 22 , very little baby damage. Loves to DFK and her BBBJ was decent. Surprisingly passionate, gets into it and wasn't faking. But the downside is her place is a dump, bedroom is right by the entrance door, sheets hung up to divide rooms. Babysitter (sister) in the next room. All good until one of her twin boys pulled the curtain down and exposed the whole show. Had to start all over, lost my MOJO, curtain back up, back to mish with a big finish on her D's. I'd like to repeat, but man the setup has to change. Otherwise I left very happy. She's on limited time here, said she might be moving soon. If you do contact her , make sure it's queen and not the sister . The two are day and night different .
-
06-23-19 12:21 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 39Contact info
Contact info please, or PM if you want to keep private. Thanks.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 12:16 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 52Any info
She doesn't post a name in her ads so I can't search. Number doesn't show anything.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/077033880974
-
06-23-19 12:14 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 39Link
Link please, as there are a number of Tiffany's out there. THanks.
Originally Posted by NymphoRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 09:40 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 78Shandell-Schandal-Shawndel-Chandel
Thank you to all respondents. The only remaining mystery is how she spells her name.
While no one had anything particularly bad to say about her service given she is / has been walking and unfortunately has a substance problem I will look elsewhere.
Of course we all are looking for slightly different things here. In that spirit I would like to put in another good word for Tonya. I have seen her 4 times this year and look forward to my next visit.
Tonya of course may not be what you are looking for. She is 48, not a bad body for that age. She is sane, which puts her in a minority, pleasant and will give you whatever you want and have a good time too.
Budget friendly. She has the downstairs of a home just off 43. I see her mid day and don't have any problems with the location.
Tonya posts on cityx. https://cityxguide.photo/ads/for-all...48405-22438256.
She does a lot of car dates BTW.
-
06-23-19 09:09 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 515Shandell
Been with Shandell many times. Great BBBJ skills. Always smells of smoke. Has many medical issues. Can't move her arms much due to drugs. Many sores all over. Many are still open and pussing. Will wear ace ba bandages to hide them. Loves to get a facial. Mainly your place or car. And she can do everything in a car. Have lube. Very dry. But will evedy so often walk same spot 14 g.
Originally Posted by Daggart57
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 01:28 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 136Sammilove
I have only been at this in Milwaukee for a few months now. Also, I do not intend to disrespect any of the providers who I have seen before, they were amazing. But God Damn (Stephen A. Smith voice, God damn (Stephen A. Smith voice).
I've been in a coma going on 2 hours.
What ever you know her by, Sammilove or Bella, she is absolutley the best provider I have ever met. Los Angeles or Milwaukee, really anything east of Michagan on my account.
That women is amazing.
5/5 stars. New regular Treat her well.
Johngalt34, out.
-
06-22-19 23:21 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 686Nasty creatures
Pimps are still alive and well, odly enough. Don't know why, but morons like this poor thing seem to be drawn to them. As long as the profession exists. I am sure there will be pimps controlling them.
Originally Posted by ODB001
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 22:51 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 85Schandal
Met with her for a car date sbout a week ago. A little street worn. Well above average bbbjcims. Talks alot.
Originally Posted by Daggart57
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 21:21 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 1820I scooped her off Greenfield once or twice about a year ago. Above average BBBJ at that point.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-22-19 20:08 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 627Nikki
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/212999209231
Saw Nikki recently. She's staying at a hotel. She's not at the trailer park with Jessica / Christy and sounds like she hasn't been there in a long while. She was a good time. I liked her BBBJ and almost lost it during that alone. Did a couple of positions. Chatted a short bit and left. A little high for a half hour and probably won't repeat. She also seems to be losing alot of weight from drugs I assume.
-
06-22-19 18:57 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 39Gemini Pawg
Anyone have any experience with Gemini?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/gemini-...81211-21825457
-
06-22-19 17:54 #6263Regular Member

Posts: 8This sums it up very well. I guess the baby from the "baby daddy" isn't alive anymore or something of the sorts. I can't imagine this girl raising a child. There are definitely a few loose circuits here. She's he one who was being put up in the Red Roof Inn by here "man"/ pimp. Amazing there are even pimps anymore. LOL. She's definitely a dead fish experience.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 15:25 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 258Kendall.
Three words. Best pussy ever. Love that woman. That is all.











Reply With Quote





