Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,871 to 18,885 of 32168
-
06-25-19 13:26 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 134Ymmv
Originally Posted by RobIvan
[View Original Post]
That's tough brahs. Sorry your visits weren't enjoyable. As Hornet Brah said below, ones tour of Independent, Thailand, USA is absolutely a YMMV affair. In my experience, it's what separates that world from the other options under the massage umbrella. Chinese spots you're at least going to get a massage, nova'd, and you'll see some teddies if you bump up the tip. Korean spots you're at least going to get a table shower, massage, nova'd and you'll see some teddies if you bump up the tip. Thai independent visits are a box of chocolates.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
I've had flip experiences with some Thai independents that have come remarkably close to FS. I've also received random hangout experiences that I'd never share here either. I'm not trying to be a douche. However if a Thai independent asks me after my session "Hey, do you have plans? I don't have any more appointments and I want to watch a few episodes of Friends. Will you watch with me and hold me?" that's a serious YMMV situation that everyone won't get. It's also one that would definitely end if publicized. And I'm not tipping them crazy either. I've never given a Thai Indy more than. 4 ever.
That being said I've also seen independents who reputable brahs have reported on and said they've gotten way more than the regular nova I did. The game itself can be a YMMV roll of the dice, but this is the ever present reality of the Thai independent experience. Chemistry with the providers is essential and can make or break a visit.
Frankie.
-
06-24-19 21:14 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 42My experience is similar to DC002. Not impressed and was surprised by so many raving reviews. I saw her off of gallows rd, while convenient, depending on the time can get pretty backed up.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 17:45 #13296Banned Member

Posts: 229Vandara. BAD experience
I guess they say we are all different. My experience was 180 from Frank's review.
My perspective is from 10 plus years of enjoying this hobby and lots of experience at AMPs, and places like ST & EM,them and some independents, including KK and Joyce.
Generally I have lots of relaxed fun, great connections and am generous even if it is not up to par.
Botton Line, Vandara was at the bottom of the whole heap and not worth the money and a waste of valuable mongering time.
Ratings: (1 - 5).
Looks. = 1. Yes older but that can be good sometimes. She is flabby and really does not care to take care of herself. Strange in her business. . And she does not care about her clients.
Attitude and connection = 1. Poor and none.
Flexibility and desire to please = 1.
Communications = 1. Poor for someone in US for many years.
Location and facility. = 5. Very convenient and private.
Totally disappointed. Originally wanted 1. 5 hours since report was so good. She said only 1 hour, other appointments. Said 120 I said 150 because I want nice time. No warmth, no real smiles, no connection or eye contact. ((As I said before this is unusual for me and 90% of time a good connection and mutual fun evolves. They usually like me, " your funny" etc. . So I don't think it was me.
Pissed I wasted my time. Generally recommendations from the forum have worked out fantastically and that is what I was expecting. She did not even want to do HE, so, as not to be in pain the rest of the day, I had to take matters in my own hand. She did display tits after some verbal pushing and with matters in my own hand and they were ok but lots of loose flab below.
So be it, . Just a warning of what to expect. Did see some old reviews the were about as 3. She used to be with KK years ago and I can see why she is no longer there. I can't imagine how she gets repeat business when there is so much GOOD in N. VA.
Enough. Sorry,
DC002
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 17:04 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 648Hmmm, not doubting you, but pretty sure I've seen her and others there change the sheet while I was dressing. If I return, I will certainly watch for that. Thanks for the warning.
Originally Posted by Latinalova
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 15:20 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 105Sasi (Sassy) in McLean
I saw her about a year ago. As you see from her picture, she is older. Attractive and nice abd very good massage. But she ploutely declined to offer any extra service. Have not not been back, because I enjoy a good finish.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-19 14:35 #13293Regular Member

Posts: 17Jen. Decent
I am in agreement with Ulrik, and Coaster42 on this one. I haven't posted in many years. I came back online here a year or two ago. I've been seeing Nalee for years, and most of you know what a talent she is.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
I texted Nalee, and asked to see Jen. Set up the appointment and drove her way. I was pleasantly surprised. She is a cute lady, with a spinner body. Judging from her petite frame, I had a feeling it was not going to be the hard massage that Nalee gives. It was a decent massage, but not what I would call a Thai massage. There was teasing, and OTC touching, but nothing memorable. I will probably stick with my go to girl Nalee. Any questions, please feel free to PM. B.
-
06-23-19 21:56 #13292Regular Member

Posts: 6Blue Sky Manassas (hygene report)
These ladies here do not change towels or sheets or anything really. When I was here recently, Mia just straightened out what was already on the table instead of changing it. This place should be avoided because I don't think we should be exposed to any types of bacterial infection. When I called her out on it and she said she will change it after I leave but most other places will take off the sheets as I am dressing back up. Avoid this place unless you don't mind being exposed to each others fluids for nothing more than a NOVA. And report other places like this so others know to avoid it and teach these dirty AMPs a lesson.
-
06-23-19 19:46 #13291Regular Member

Posts: 8LOL thanks guess I will have to venture into falls church or Manassas. If anyone knows any good ones there can you pm me?
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 16:01 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 91Nothing at Crystal and even regular message is not as good and constant upsell to more time, more massage types. Avoid this place.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy9883
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 09:15 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 71No need to tip in NOVA. $120 is the out the door price. Many have gotten more than HE for $120 total.
Originally Posted by Gwydion
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-19 03:41 #13288Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal massage elden
Hey all does the crystal massage in elden offer FS, or New Sky Therapy?
-
06-22-19 22:32 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 74Jessica at Eden
Called Eden today, I'm in town for a few weeks and wanted something different. Jessica was at their D. C. Spot. I ran a bit late due to parking difficulties. She was very gracious, didn't start time until I arrived. She's a super sweet blonde. Took care of the donation and I got changed and on the table. We made small talk until it was time to flip, then she finished me off. Donation was $. 20, tipped. 8. I would repeat. She's a doll.
-
06-22-19 22:24 #13286Regular Member

Posts: 16K&j reston
Klara / Karla?
Works weekends only.
Big nice fake Ds great body, late 20/ early 30.
Very good service.
100+80.
Ok massage.
Ok table shower.
Knew what to do.
Fully naked.
Mechanical until you get her warmed up.
-
06-22-19 11:57 #13285Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks for sharing S Smith.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
BTW, if anyone has seen Brooke or Amanda at ST and received anything other than the standard Nova, please let us know on this thread or send me a pm. Thanks!
-
06-22-19 06:14 #13284Regular Member

Posts: 21Past hopefuls
Does anyone know a Thai provider named "Thip" (pronounced "Tip".
She used to work for a woman named LIsa over on maple ave and park. It was an upstairs shop on the corner and they did nails, waxing and occasionally massage.
Thip is a beautiful woman, slim, I'd say early 40 ies. I used to see her for massage about 2 years ago and, although it was just legit, I sensed that there might be more with familiarity. She is no longer at that location. Does anyone know who I mean and where she might be now?
Thanks.
Ulrik.











Reply With Quote





