Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6259

    Shannel

    I saw her a few years ago and she was a good date.

    I haven't seen her or had good digits since.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    That's shandell shawndel or something similar to that. She had some legal issues and hasn't been around for awhile.

  2. #6258
    She used to walk G. Had a pretty rough manager if I recall. Bad smell. Rushed. Haven't seen in a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daggart57  [View Original Post]
    Since she doesn't post her name I doubt if a search would be of much help. I have exchanged a few texts w her and plan to meet early next week. I would greatly appreciate any info. She says she is from the UP and has been around MKE for a couple of years.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/858534942186
    .

  3. #6257

    Schandal.

    Quote Originally Posted by AltereEgo  [View Original Post]
    That's shandell shawndel or something similar to that. She had some legal issues and hasn't been around for awhile.
    She enter her late last year in my phone, that number is no longer valid of course. She told me she had some health issues as well.

  4. #6256

    Chandel

    Quote Originally Posted by Daggart57  [View Original Post]
    Since she doesn't post her name I doubt if a search would be of much help. I have exchanged a few texts w her and plan to meet early next week. I would greatly appreciate any info. She says she is from the UP and has been around MKE for a couple of years.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/858534942186
    That's shandell shawndel or something similar to that. She had some legal issues and hasn't been around for awhile.

  5. #6255

    Mystery lady

    Since she doesn't post her name I doubt if a search would be of much help. I have exchanged a few texts w her and plan to meet early next week. I would greatly appreciate any info. She says she is from the UP and has been around MKE for a couple of years.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/858534942186
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z ee.jpg‎   z e.jpg‎  

  6. #6254

    JennJenn

    Found that she had some vids through cityx to PH.

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/jennjenndd

    Enjoy!

  7. #6253

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt34  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, this forum is wild. Callin' out Reddit names.

    No one fears retaliation? LOL.
    Oh no!! Mila just might ban me?? Lord, I don't know what I would do. Perish the thought!! I wouldn't see her for free! LOL.

  8. #6252

    Mila correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Icculus82  [View Original Post]
    Must have deleted her account.
    My bad. Upon further review; Mila's handle is spelled disbesholetta. So sorry!

  9. #6251

    Joanna

    Does anyone have a link to a skipthegames profile for Joanna who also walks the southern loop once in a while and can be found on greenfield & 7th? (this is not the tranny Joanna).

  10. #6250

    Philly

    Instead of rambling on about previous junkie providers. I actually decided to go see Philly. I don't regret it all. I have something with females with mouth piercings and tattoos. She has a great personality. Not rushed. She actually has a legit Sense of humor. Actually made me laugh. Which is unusual for anyone. She has a killer ass smile. As far as when it came down to business. She got right to it. Wasn't rushing but she knew what I was there for. She was very attentive and listened and focused on what I wanted. Her oral skills are beyond above average. Finally a provider that uses eye contact. I was about to blow it too soon. She has awesome hygiene but I was too selfish to dive in to daty. She was tight. Even for me. Not the biggest LOL she was on top. And actually made me feel bigger than I actually am. Props to her. When I did come. We did the typical chit chat that I'm sure we all have after we bust LOL. Got dressed. And I was on my way. Oh and it was BBBJ no BBFS which with her I'd totally be all about. Her ass was very smackable. Sorry for writing this out of Order. The date ended only 40 minutes ago. So I still have the post pussy wondering. I will repeat.

  11. #6249
    Quote Originally Posted by Icculus82  [View Original Post]
    Must have deleted her account.
    Lmao, this forum is wild. Callin' out Reddit names.

    No one fears retaliation? LOL.

  12. #6248

    Mila

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    FYI Her Reddit handle is Dishoebetta. On that monger-hating website; she's a " super bitach on steroids" on that site! She hates everyone on this site all you " Mila lovers". LMFAO.
    Must have deleted her account.

  13. #6247
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Hot or not, that is one crazy crazy human. You always wonder what must have happened to people like that in their lives for them to be so cynical and so obstructive and so over sensitive to every comment. Completely and totally nuts!
    Probably nothing. It's called playing it safe in the hobby. A cop's job is to get an agreement of a sexual service for cash. Asking what services they'll provide makes you look suspect. Agreeing to see someone and paying for their time is legal. This is just a PSA to the mongers.

  14. #6246

    Mila's handle

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFantastic  [View Original Post]
    And I'm sure she'll soon be ranting about it on reddit.com/ are / SexWorkersOnly to the other stuck up bitches there like she always does.
    FYI Her Reddit handle is Dishoebetta. On that monger-hating website; she's a " super bitach on steroids" on that site! She hates everyone on this site all you " Mila lovers". LMFAO.

  15. #6245

    Amy

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/235880191347

    Had not seen any reviews, so texted Amy. Pretty responsive to texts. She said $150/ hh $250/ hr. Little steep but with that body why not. Well that body was ten years ago, so price was high for who showed up. Fun time, all on table but anal. She's about 35, and about 140-150#. Would repeat, but would offer less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape