The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10848

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1953  [View Original Post]
    Ok when I was visiting sweetie she was very accommodating everything I asked her to do the answer was "sure". While doing anal I asked her uf she had ever had an orgasm from anal and she replied yes with DP. So then I asked with two guys and she said no with a toy. So I asked if she would see me and a bud at same time and she said sure LOL. So we set that up and it was and she was amazing! While my bud was doing oral on her she was giving me head and when she came the head was best I ever had. We did DP switching back and firth until we were both ready to cum thst when she got on her knees and we bith CIM and watched her swallow.
    She was doing ATM too?

  2. #10847

    Sweetie Richmond.

    Sweetie has a list of things she enjoys on her stg page and they are the usual things. One thing that isn't on the list is giving watersports. I asked her if she would pee on me because I had never had that done but saw it on porn and it looked hot! She was a little hesitant at first but agreed to do it so we headed to the bathroom. The first time she did it wasnt the best because neither if us knew what to expect. The second time was fabulous she stood back and had a steady stream hitting me in my face. She said it was the hottest thing she has ever done and almost had an orgasm just peeing on me. We will be that now every time I see her. When I know I'm going to visit I tell her to drink plenty of water LOL. I never thought I would ever let someonne pee on me but it is great!!

  3. #10846

    Not actually active.

    Quote Originally Posted by Virginia804  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking to connect with Amy but haven't been able to find her. Any of you Mongers spent time with her and could report back? I'm not familiar with "Whats your price" hows that work?
    Amy isn't in the hobby anymore.

  4. #10845

    Winter- WoW

    Well, they all have their ratings on a scale of 1-10 for a variance of reasons.

    I haven't met one as submissive and willing to take a rough throat pounding like Winter.

    I believe it truly turns her on. On my last 2 dates, she has said I can go harder and rougher than the previous date.

  5. #10844

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Has any met with Monica / Victoria? I did a little research of my own, have seen reports both saying she is and isn't the girl in the pics. Couldn't find anything about her on this board, looking for a little info before I jump in.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/706604864893
    I tried to meet up with her a few weeks back. She went dark when I got to the hotel. Wasted trip.

    Maybe someone else was getting lucky.

  6. #10843

    Play time with Amy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLonely  [View Original Post]
    Former Seeking SB, now on Switter as an escort has also popped up on What's Your Price as of yesterday. Any of you who like her and have her contact info, she seems to be active again. FYI.
    I've been looking to connect with Amy but haven't been able to find her. Any of you Mongers spent time with her and could report back? I'm not familiar with "Whats your price" hows that work?

  7. #10842

    State vacay

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to joy?
    State sponsored vacation.

  8. #10841

    Joy

    Anyone know what happened to joy?

  9. #10840

    Playtime with Amy

    Former Seeking SB, now on Switter as an escort has also popped up on What's Your Price as of yesterday. Any of you who like her and have her contact info, she seems to be active again. FYI.

  10. #10839

    Waste of time

    Don't waste tour time a catfish like no other with a bad attitude if you call her out in it not her in any of the pics. https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/34456716/ don't waste ya time.

  11. #10838

    Sweetie richmond

    Ok when I was visiting sweetie she was very accommodating everything I asked her to do the answer was "sure". While doing anal I asked her uf she had ever had an orgasm from anal and she replied yes with DP. So then I asked with two guys and she said no with a toy. So I asked if she would see me and a bud at same time and she said sure LOL. So we set that up and it was and she was amazing! While my bud was doing oral on her she was giving me head and when she came the head was best I ever had. We did DP switching back and firth until we were both ready to cum thst when she got on her knees and we bith CIM and watched her swallow.

  12. #10837

    Eros laura

    Money well spent.

    I enjoyed myself and left very happy Bbj covered everything msog.

  13. #10836

    Monica

    Has any met with Monica / Victoria? I did a little research of my own, have seen reports both saying she is and isn't the girl in the pics. Couldn't find anything about her on this board, looking for a little info before I jump in.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/706604864893

  14. #10835

    Found another head master (bbw)

    Going to honest have been kinda hoarding this for myself but the situation forces me to share. Been worried about sharing and someone messing up a good thing. But I digress.

    So been frequenting a black bbw I took a chance on a couple months ago. Decent looking for a bbw, big tits and superb head game. She went mia awhile back but is back. I'm hoping a few of you guys take a chance on her. I'd definitely put her in the list with winter and Roxanne. I opt for the slow edging style BJ but she's good at mixing it up with some fast deep throat.

    Need her to get back a decent clientele so she can be more stable. Phone works only on wifi so communications gets spotty but worth it. Due to her just coming back from vacation I'd prefer pms from anyone interested. I can share the contact info. If you're interested in finding out for yourself or you want more details pm.

    Rates are reasonable imo. Currently on midlo near the highway. Please treat her right if you decide to hit me for info. Best head I've had in a long time and more convenient then the previous ladies I mentioned.

    Happy hunting.

  15. #10834

    Asian Craving

    Looking to fix my Asian craving tomorrow! Inbox me any options is greatly appreciated! Be safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape