Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 23675
-
06-21-19 18:22 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 373400 counter offer to me after my 200 offer.
Originally Posted by KWayne
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 16:33 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 45Price
I seen her post Wednesday sent a 200 offer, then I got 500 counter offer. Does anyone really pay that much, without knowing the door will be open to the fun cave?
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 15:31 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 373WYP profile pic.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 10:58 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 373Playtime with Amy
Some of you will remember her from SA. She then moved over to Switter for escorts. Now as of yesterday she is on What's Your Price. I have no contact info. FYI for her fans as she comes and goes it seems.
-
06-21-19 09:29 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 448There are more than 4,000 SB profiles in a 50 mile radius of Richmond and several universities. If you can't catch fish in that pond, it's not because there arent any fish.
Originally Posted by Ricrun
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 09:22 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 448Toftt
Nobody has replied in a week. You could have met and reported back already. Why so reluctant?
Originally Posted by CrazySpice
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 07:55 #16769Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Happy Fathers Day
It was probably a cute message because you're a sugar DADDY. A bunch of SBs texted me "Happy Daddy's day!" even though I don't have kids either. I think they're just trying to stay in touch.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Or they're looking for money. They usually don't text unless they're looking for money. But that's 100% of them.
-
06-21-19 06:09 #16768Senior Member

Posts: 373Re Meeting for Newbies.
Today is National Selfies Day. Get your foot in door by asking them if they want to share Selfies on NSD. I have found Kik use is increasing which makes it is easy to share without them giving out their number. Do not use Whats App. It uses your contact list. One dumb married SB wouldn't give me her number as she didn't want her hubby to see who she was texting. So she said she uses Whats App. I pointed out that the numbers are visible if he wanted to search her contact list. She had an "Oh Crap" moment then. LOL.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 01:55 #16767Senior Member

Posts: 125Any intel on this SB?
Any intel on this below SB?
Originally Posted by CrazySpice
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 10:02 #16766Senior Member

Posts: 880Coulid not agree more!
And if you can tie the humor to something in their profile that proves you read it, all the better.
Originally Posted by JustLonely
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 20:38 #16765Senior Member

Posts: 373Sugar Babies like a man with a sense of humor. The sooner you make them laugh the better. They get bored quick reading all the messages they get. Grab their attention with humor.
Originally Posted by Ricrun
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 08:59 #16764Senior Member

Posts: 447YOU are her SD
Maybe it is simple: you are her sugar "daddy" so this was Father's Day!
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 04:56 #16763Senior Member

Posts: 196She's a typical SB. Self-absorbed and busy with her own life. And most likely juggling a few different SDs at the same time.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Maybe she has a new SD who is spending more money on her, so you dropped down the priority list a notch.
-
06-18-19 03:19 #16762Senior Member

Posts: 45Meeting.
Trying to learn how to meet sb in Richmond I been on seeking and it seems pretty dry.
-
06-18-19 00:08 #16761Senior Member

Posts: 3349Interpret
I have a SB I have seen about every other week for a few months. There's been a lag recently. I text today, and she responds "Happy Father's Day". She knows I don't have kids. What does this say?










Reply With Quote






