Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 825 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 325 725 775 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 875 925 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5844
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDramaMama  [View Original Post]
    Dudes don't msg if not activ Snr who seen UTR recently. She is a HS friend and ya all will scare her off. She wantz me2 screen before digits den may want a face pic as like matur guys. Don't fuk dis up.
    Got to respect that! I don't have SM status yet, trying to post more hobby reviews since I found the forum. Hoping she sticks around UTR for a bit.

  2. #5843

    Read the post

    No regs no AA no kidz plus no SW av ta screen 1st before digits sorry just doing wit I'm told or no dice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDramaMama  [View Original Post]
    Got a UTR that I av bin seeing 4 for awhile and needs sum help. Shy and professional so may not be in it 4 long.

    40's SWF just divorced.

    Huge firm tits.

    MILF type.

    Amazon.

    Dark long hair.

    Firm strong body does XFit.

    Luvs long sessions and multiple pops if ya can hang.

    Loves sloppy DTBBBJ.

    Greek if she like ya.

    Trying 2 get pics as she as job and shy.

    Only Snr members can PM that seen UTR in area recently look to be hosting end of June over 4th July ta start.

    Looks similar to chic in pic.

  3. #5842

    New UTR

    Dudes don't msg if not activ Snr who seen UTR recently. She is a HS friend and ya all will scare her off. She wantz me2 screen before digits den may want a face pic as like matur guys. Don't fuk dis up.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDramaMama  [View Original Post]
    Got a UTR that I av bin seeing 4 for awhile and needs sum help. Shy and professional so may not be in it 4 long.

    40's SWF just divorced.

    Huge firm tits.

    MILF type.

    Amazon.

    Dark long hair.

    Firm strong body does XFit.

    Luvs long sessions and multiple pops if ya can hang.

    Loves sloppy DTBBBJ.

    Greek if she like ya.

    Trying 2 get pics as she as job and shy.

    Only Snr members can PM that seen UTR in area recently look to be hosting end of June over 4th July ta start.

    Looks similar to chic in pic.

  4. #5841

    Maybe it's time for me to find a new hobby.

    So to set the stage, I contacted a well reviewed utr provider. She asked for references, so I provided 5. She (unnamed because her body her choice) states she only takes reference from 1 female? Ffs I give up. Apparently I need to go buy a boat or take up stamp collecting because I'm tired of jumping through so many hoops just to give someone money.

  5. #5840

    First visit to Sarah

    Got to make my first visit to Sarah today. Picked her up and drove a short distance to her in-call spot. Once there we quickly got comfortable and down to business. *Started with basic mish while I played with those nice breast and nips. After a few minutes I flipped her over and pounded her doggy style which she said is her favorite position. Well it showed as that girl has a moan that simply melted me. I don't think I lasted more than a few minutes after that and it was all over. Got a quick shower with her help and was on my way from there. I will need to plan on a longer visit next time. Will definitely repeat.

  6. #5839

    New UTR limited time.

    Got a UTR that I av bin seeing 4 for awhile and needs sum help. Shy and professional so may not be in it 4 long.

    40's SWF just divorced.

    Huge firm tits.

    MILF type.

    Amazon.

    Dark long hair.

    Firm strong body does XFit.

    Luvs long sessions and multiple pops if ya can hang.

    Loves sloppy DTBBBJ.

    Greek if she like ya.

    Trying 2 get pics as she as job and shy.

    Only Snr members can PM that seen UTR in area recently look to be hosting end of June over 4th July ta start.

    Looks similar to chic in pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C5681EF6-B50C-4EA6-8EDC-49DC2B057C63.jpeg‎  

  7. #5838

    Caribbean Scar

    Saw the sexy Scar this morning. Not much to add from the other glowing reviews, she's fantastic. Opened the door in sexy yellow lingerie and gave a hug and kiss hello. Before I could take any clothes off she was kissing my neck and chest and working my belt off. She's a master. Amazing body, magic rhythmic hips, and makes use of every minute. I've never been able to pop twice, but she got me soooo close and never quit. Totally worth your time. Thanks Scar!

  8. #5837

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    All good in the hood man LOL. We have tons of talent looking way better than Keli here in Orlando. Thanks for the hookups.
    No biggie. One wasted text, and who knows, she may come through at some point. Appreciate the effort.

  9. #5836

    Carribean Scar

    After being away due to my work sending me out of state, to Wisconsin where the but the women are not. So I had hey 2-week pressure buildup and my ATF isn't available except on Thursday and Friday's, and of course I flew in on Saturday. So I figured I'd give scar a call she responded quickly met her at her place, okay location. She is a cute young Caribbean woman with very soft skin. Her head game is very very good great BBBJ, CVS is very nice because the girl definitely has rhythm the way she can move is impressive. If you haven't seen her she's definitely worth seeing.

  10. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm so sorry to report this, but Keli flaked on me and will not be coming to Orlando after all.
    Thank you anyway. I appreciate you bro.

  11. #5834

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm so sorry to report this, but Keli flaked on me and will not be coming to Orlando after all.
    All good in the hood man LOL. We have tons of talent looking way better than Keli here in Orlando. Thanks for the hookups.

  12. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Guys special treat for this week. The pornstar Kell Richards, who is an acquaintance of mine, is in town and looking to do some dates. She is a lot in her mid 40's. She will have an incall but doesn't want a lot of meets. I'm attaching some pics but you can also let your fingers do the googling and we her scenes in the standard places. Her rates are awesome for a bona fide porn star, 150 Mario's for the half and 300 for the hour. Greek is available for additional Marios. BBBJ is good but cfs is thr order of the day. I put it here in UTR because she doesn't do this professionally and doesn't want her business out there. You know the drill, SM only who have contributed. Regular members, don't even try it. Not for something like this. PM to set this up.

    Scott.
    Guys I'm so sorry to report this, but Keli flaked on me and will not be coming to Orlando after all.

  13. #5832

    Cassie

    Had a chance to see Cassie yesterday. Thanks Vino for sharing the digits. She is one the prettiest provider. Very good personality. Treat her well and she takes care of you All reviews here are absolutely spot on.

  14. #5831

    Sarah

    Saw Sarah today for an early meeting. She was as great as she always is. Sarah is facing some unexpected expenses and is eager to see some of her regulars and meet some new senior members. She is a true GFE.

    Stay Safe,

    TM.

  15. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by JMorrow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone mind passing along Cassie's new digits via PM? Probably not so new anymore. Ha en't been able to get a hold of her. Thanks.
    Cassie has new digits as of roughly 10 days ago. She's Vino's UTR so you can PM him for her digits.

    SYM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape