Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,341 to 20,355 of 24555
-
06-22-19 00:38 #4215Senior Member

Posts: 36Sorry to ask
But can anyone direct me to the ad of the Laurel Colombians? I actually visited them once but totally lost the info -- I am a regular visitor of the area but last time I vistied them was September last year. So definitely a little help with a link to their current ad is appreciated -- if they still exist, that is.
-
06-21-19 21:00 #4214Regular Member

Posts: 15Bri from Crofton
To all those familiar with Bri. She's back in the Crofton area but she's changed numbers. PM me if you're interested. Also looking for some UTRs in the same area if you've got any to trade!
-
06-21-19 14:05 #4213Senior Member

Posts: 104Need a solid hookup
I'm a senior member visiting family from down south and was going to skip away to Maryland live casino tonight and thought I may include a half hour of play time in the if anyone can give a solid recommendation. I don't cold call anyone when I'm out of town (to many sting operations to risk it) and only see known regulars back home, or someone who I have watched post at least a week to rule out LE. If any one can give me a solid good time I would appreciate it. You can pay here or pm me. Thanks.
-
06-21-19 13:52 #4212Senior Member

Posts: 131Info
Do you have an address and # for them and any pics.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
Can pm me if you want to keep secret.
-
06-21-19 12:10 #4211Senior Member

Posts: 1299Afflicted with GPS
I haven't been to the Block in years. And when I successfully scored some takeout back in the day, I paid a small fraction of the $$$ this gal is seeking for a half hour. She definitely has a case of GPS (golden pussy syndrome).
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 08:13 #4210Senior Member

Posts: 407Thats good news, because I didn't feel comfortable going to the house on the west side. Where are they now?
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 06:09 #4209Senior Member

Posts: 152Worse Than "FAKE"
4th picture shows it's a chick with a dick.
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 04:34 #4208Senior Member

Posts: 283Help Please.
Anyone tussle with this tiny thing?
She worked the block for a while so some might know her.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1560729
-
06-21-19 03:40 #4207Senior Member

Posts: 397No jokes or sarcasm -- looking at that ad, that thing practically has a glowing neon red sign above it that says "FAKE".
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 03:01 #4206Senior Member

Posts: 1626Another fake ad. She will ask for zip code / what part of town and then will text you a location near to that zip code.
Then she will say she only accept my payments money via gift cards or PayPal.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...455/5417488183
-
06-21-19 02:55 #4205Senior Member

Posts: 1626I tried to visit her couple of days back. She was asking 150 for hh and I was able to negotiate down to 120 for hh.
Once I reached the location she said she wants donation upfront and that was a red flag for me and left the room.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...343/4198076059
-
06-21-19 01:29 #4204Senior Member

Posts: 1626Tip Top is another one. I was just wondering, instead of driving around streets looking for SWs, if we park near to Tims, do we get a chance to pick these girls when other mongers finish their deal.
Originally Posted by DivorcedBalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 22:44 #4203Senior Member

Posts: 103Yes
I did get a text from a unknown number, later found out it was her, but never said she was back in crofton. She has been hitting me up for a while now. I haven't seen her since November, and really have no desire to. I have seen her many times before her event, I know others were ripped off by her, but I never had any problems. I just stopped seeing her because her service is good in a pinch, but not great. There are much better providers out there.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
Sniff.
-
06-20-19 17:03 #4202Senior Member

Posts: 251Not the right pictures
Met up with this one and just left as soon as I saw her. Def not as pictured or even close. Should be a street walker.
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...2827/1/1771658
-
06-20-19 17:02 #4201Senior Member

Posts: 441Those 3 white girls that work in Southwest Baltimore moved to Elkridge.










Reply With Quote




