Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 538 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6650

    Monday night

    I'm going to be passing through Cincy tomorrow night and I will be getting a room. I'm looking for a quality provider that is worth her rate, has some curves but isn't a BBW. Do you have a suggestion for this outcall provider? I'm in information overload from reading this board.

  2. #6649

    Providor #1

    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    Well, we can all figure out who #2 was. Would you mind sharing a review of #1 since it was first visit?
    Purely coincidental and divine timing by Hillbilly for outing #2. I really didn't feel like outing either one for obvious reasons. She's been around a long time, still advertises and has been reviewed recently. She screens which is why she's still around and never visits her uncle. Stellar reputation. If you do a little research it will come to you. I want to see her again myself so don't really want her to know I was going to cancel last minute.

  3. #6648

    Sara TT.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I have seen TT.

    I first met her at a Christmas party that was put on by another provider many years ago. She is a beautiful, caring sexy and very "together" lady.

    She is not a "hot young thing" but a "mature woman" with all of the class that comes with maturation and education.

    She is also one of the most sensual and erotic women I have had in bed. Phoebe Snow and Sara are the two best courtesans I have ever had the pleasure of being with.

    With that all being said, Sara is extremely discreet. Before anyone even thinks of sharing her information you better ask her first IF you can share. I could see her getting very upset with that break of confidence.
    She is very clear that she doesn't want her info handed out and I would never breach that trust! When I asked her she requested that people contact her through P411.

  4. #6647

    HB's Note on Divine Rachel. Hope she feels better.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I am sad to report Devine Rachel is in the Hospital. She has been having a ruff time lately. It started with strep throat.

    Then hospitalized with a heard problem. Talked with her today an she is doing better today an hopes to be back soon. Everyone wish her a speedy recovery she is one of the best. Now has a partner an lot of fun.
    HB, aside from being incredibly helpful on here, you have genuine concern for our ladies. Thanks for the update. Rachel is just a beautiful and amazing person. Hope she feels better.

  5. #6646

    Who was #1

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    A couple weeks ago I reached out to a few providors as I had some hobby time unexpectedly open up. I received affirmative replies from 2 well known board favorites. The 2 that replied back advertise on the USA Classifieds site, both are well reviewed and been there a few years. One I've never seen the other I've seen a couple times. Time was set with providor #1 in 90 minutes. About 10 minutes later providor #2 texts back and says 8 pm would work for her too.

    Dilemma time. Providor 2 owed me some time from a missed appointment and was willing to make that up. She also has a new duo partner but couldn't offer the discount with her involved, which I understood. When I inquired about the cost of the duo I told her I didn't have that type of cash available so she said how about a 30 min session. Since I always do 1 hour sessions I said I wasn't I interested and I'd catch her next time. Then she says okay, we'll do 60 minutes for the 30 min price. Dilemma ensues. I agreed. But how to cancel with #1 who I've wanted to see for months?

    As it turns out I didn't have to, these things tend to sort themselves out. #2 texts back 30 minutes later and says "sorry for the long delay in replying, but I've been at urgent care with an earache but turns out I have strep throat. " I replied back "thanks for the honesty, I certainly don't want that I'll reschedule when you're better. ".

    I'm glad I didn't cancel prematurely with #1. Being patient paid off this time. And providor 1 was as advertised. The moral here is having a backup plan is always a good idea, and never cancel until you have to.

    Happy hunting!
    Well, we can all figure out who #2 was. Would you mind sharing a review of #1 since it was first visit?

  6. #6645

    Devine Rachel

    Gentleman I am sad to report Devine Rachel is in the Hospital. She has been having a ruff time lately. It started with strep throat.

    Then hospitalized with a heard problem. Talked with her today an she is doing better today an hopes to be back soon. Everyone wish her a speedy recovery she is one of the best. Now has a partner an lot of fun.

  7. #6644

    Backup plans and double bookings

    A couple weeks ago I reached out to a few providors as I had some hobby time unexpectedly open up. I received affirmative replies from 2 well known board favorites. The 2 that replied back advertise on the USA Classifieds site, both are well reviewed and been there a few years. One I've never seen the other I've seen a couple times. Time was set with providor #1 in 90 minutes. About 10 minutes later providor #2 texts back and says 8 pm would work for her too.

    Dilemma time. Providor 2 owed me some time from a missed appointment and was willing to make that up. She also has a new duo partner but couldn't offer the discount with her involved, which I understood. When I inquired about the cost of the duo I told her I didn't have that type of cash available so she said how about a 30 min session. Since I always do 1 hour sessions I said I wasn't I interested and I'd catch her next time. Then she says okay, we'll do 60 minutes for the 30 min price. Dilemma ensues. I agreed. But how to cancel with #1 who I've wanted to see for months?

    As it turns out I didn't have to, these things tend to sort themselves out. #2 texts back 30 minutes later and says "sorry for the long delay in replying, but I've been at urgent care with an earache but turns out I have strep throat. " I replied back "thanks for the honesty, I certainly don't want that I'll reschedule when you're better. ".

    I'm glad I didn't cancel prematurely with #1. Being patient paid off this time. And providor 1 was as advertised. The moral here is having a backup plan is always a good idea, and never cancel until you have to.

    Happy hunting!

  8. #6643

    Phoebe Snow

    I think that you are referring to Phoebe7. Phoebe Snow was a singer - (Poetry Man). I agree with everything you said about Phoebe and TT. They set the bar for this area. I quit seeing TT several years ago. The service was still great, but she was getting up there in age. Phoebe7 left the hobby years ago. She was highly educated, gorgeous, sensual and amazing. She was also very open and that proved to be her downfall.

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I have seen TT.

    I first met her at a Christmas party that was put on by another provider many years ago. She is a beautiful, caring sexy and very "together" lady.

    She is not a "hot young thing" but a "mature woman" with all of the class that comes with maturation and education.

    She is also one of the most sensual and erotic women I have had in bed. Phoebe Snow and Sara are the two best courtesans I have ever had the pleasure of being with.

    With that all being said, Sara is extremely discreet. Before anyone even thinks of sharing her information you better ask her first IF you can share. I could see her getting very upset with that break of confidence.

  9. #6642

    Sara / TT

    It's been awhile since I have seen TT.

    I first met her at a Christmas party that was put on by another provider many years ago. She is a beautiful, caring sexy and very "together" lady.

    She is not a "hot young thing" but a "mature woman" with all of the class that comes with maturation and education.

    She is also one of the most sensual and erotic women I have had in bed. Phoebe Snow and Sara are the two best courtesans I have ever had the pleasure of being with.

    With that all being said, Sara is extremely discreet. Before anyone even thinks of sharing her information you better ask her first IF you can share. I could see her getting very upset with that break of confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    I am willing to go through her screening. Can someone PM me her number?

  10. #6641
    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    I am willing to go through her screening. Can someone PM me her number?
    She is on p411. Be aware she screens VERY thoroughly. It's worth the hassle!

    The good dr.

  11. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    I am willing to go through her screening. Can someone PM me her number?
    I thought she still has ads on eros or 411. If she does there should be contact info.

  12. #6639

    SaraTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mbgbe696  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is the best, top notch, I see her often, and never crickets.
    I am willing to go through her screening. Can someone PM me her number?

  13. #6638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    PMs

    Quote Originally Posted by CockNumb  [View Original Post]
    ITs Sunday and my atf tall slender blonde is available.

    I posted this before, shared her digits, however it seems most of you mongers must think utr means streetwalker prices.

    She is fine 5 ft 7 slim nice small titties, nice ass and tight kitty veyr attractive.

    She is not cheap and has never walked the streets, you get what you pay for.

    She is reasonable and a blast to be around.

    I'm not her manager just a friend pm for digit if interested.

    She doesn't schedule ahead, that never works out, be ready to when you contact her, she doesn't play text games.

    She is my atf and spends quite a few nights in my bed.
    You don't seem to be able to recieve messages.

    If you still care to share, I would accept the info.

  14. #6637

    Sara TT

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She has always been UTR. Very selective. Rigged screening. The one for which there is no equal in our area.
    Yes she is the best, top notch, I see her often, and never crickets.

  15. #6636

    Old post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGem88  [View Original Post]
    Seem like I could not pm you. Would really appreciate if you can share the digit. Been looking for a slim blonde. Thanks.
    Do you guys read the dates on these ads.

    These girls don't hang around as utrs for ny great length of time. You need to get them when they are hot and the ad is fresh. I'm sure cocknumb got hammered, looks like he had quite a few utrs he posted for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape