Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 682 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer1104  [View Original Post]
    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...o/071873981786

    This is a scam on LEO.

    *ONLY CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED*NO LAW ENFORCEMENT*AND YES I DO VERIFY MY CLIENTS BEFORE MEETING*.

    *YOU MUST BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FIRST*. FOR BOOKING TEXT ME NOW! 3049021333.

    Why wouldn't want cash?
    Because it's a scam, and they can't grab the cash from India, Africa, or Europe. Wherever they're running the scam from. Also, 304 is West Virginia area code. There are a lot of available number combinations, so you see lots of them used for scam contacts. 215,267, 609,856 are area codes with a shortage of available numbers, so they aren't as accessible for scammers to bait you. Pay attention and it'll help you weed out the BS, though of course there is always the exception to the rule.

  2. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxs69  [View Original Post]
    How does Serenity look? A couple pics make her look manly? Worth visiting?
    I'm curious too, she's doing a double today.

  3. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    Bad link, I tried on 2 browsers.
    It's been removed, guy says she was in Philly for a while, her implants are bad, her attitude is bad, all don't touch and off limits and the pictures are from at least 10 years ago.

  4. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.
    How does Serenity look? A couple pics make her look manly? Worth visiting?

  5. #408

    This must be nonsense

    http://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com/...o/071873981786

    This is a scam on LEO.

    *ONLY CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED*NO LAW ENFORCEMENT*AND YES I DO VERIFY MY CLIENTS BEFORE MEETING*.

    *YOU MUST BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FIRST*. FOR BOOKING TEXT ME NOW! 3049021333.

    Why wouldn't want cash?

  6. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    Bad link, I tried on 2 browsers.

  7. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed she posts ads at the same exact time with a different number than your linked ad, 213 area code.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....n-t-see-Monica!

    Says stay away, far away.

  8. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this gal? She looks like Kat the porn star!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/029155530071
    A guy on one of the other forums posted a warning about her. YMMV.

  9. #404

    Sylviia

    Looks like Sylviia is back at it. I saw her 4 times back when she was 1st working out of brooklawn. She gave a hell of a BBBJ, non rushed, GFE all the way. I stopped seeing her when she moved on to mount laurel and maple shade.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/mondays...irl-n-18796641

  10. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this gal? She looks like Kat the porn star!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/029155530071
    I've noticed she posts ads at the same exact time with a different number than your linked ad, 213 area code.

  11. #402

    Monica

    Any info on this gal? She looks like Kat the porn star!

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/029155530071

  12. #401

    Mandy Lynne GFE philly / mt laurel

    Anyone know anything about her? http://mandylynnegfephilly.freeescortsite.com.

  13. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    How are her teeth? They look strangely yellow in a couple of her pics.
    I didn't pay attention to get teeth. I was looking at her amazing little tits and how her pussy was around my dick. I'm going for Greek next time.

  14. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I gave her a try, and she's fun, I did BB everything, and its fun. She's very fresh, very young and firm. Yes, there is some voyeur going on, but its ok. I got over it, she don't do anything.
    How are her teeth? They look strangely yellow in a couple of her pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22057124.jpg‎   Internet_20190616_220346_3.jpeg.jpg‎  

  15. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxs69  [View Original Post]
    She's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape