Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8821
    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessDude  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I've kept to MPs locally, I like asians. Found this ad, looked up the number, checked the pics. No hits.

    Anyone have a report?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/748679092324

    Thanks,

    Seriously Clueless.
    Texting her and wondering the same. I'll let you know what I find.

  2. #8820
    Quote Originally Posted by CluelessDude  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I've kept to MPs locally, I like asians. Found this ad, looked up the number, checked the pics. No hits.

    Anyone have a report?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/748679092324

    Thanks,

    Seriously Clueless.
    Asian Kim from quest. Been around for a long term. Not the girl in the pics. Imagine.

    A skinny Asian street walker and that's who you will meet. Pics on SM.

  3. #8819

    Nikki

    So I have seen her twice now for a quick visit. She is staying off of Youngerman. Both times she wasn't my first choice, however BOTH times she responded when my first choice didn't. Not sure about comms late night, but she is definitely awake and quite lucid in the mornings.

    She met me at the door in the same pink dress in the ad pictures. Tall leggy blonde. Nice body. Decent face. Summer teeth. (Some are there, some aren't).

    First visit she gave me a CBJ, I usually prefer BB, but she took care of business enthusiastically and well. 2nd visit started with the CBJ and then after a little while she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. Nice slow mish til pop. I enjoyed it and she seemed to as well.

    Greek is on the table for extra. Pretty sure ALL service is covered.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/232338440245

  4. #8818

    Kayla asian on Southside

    Guys, I've kept to MPs locally, I like asians. Found this ad, looked up the number, checked the pics. No hits.

    Anyone have a report?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/748679092324

    Thanks,

    Seriously Clueless.

  5. #8817

    Roomie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I've never visited this one, but I think this use to be Allie's roomate. I'm not sure if they are still roommate; but maybe some other monger can verify her identity or simply ask her the name of her roomate to verify.
    I've seen her for years and always a sweetheart, although YMMV. However, she is in jail at the moment for some seemingly dumb charges.

  6. #8816

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown  [View Original Post]
    Looks pretty flat and almost boyish. You had no problems with her?
    I texted her. She sent a few more pics, but no nude. Can't really tell whether he / she / trans. Unfortunately, since I can't tell, not for me.

  7. #8815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Candor Conversation

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands  [View Original Post]
    That's odd bcuz she is actually avoiding asking what I want, and my requests to discreetly ask about a service or two just get ignored. Can anyone who has actually seen her chime in on what's available & what's not.
    We had a little dialogue not too long ago and she seemed pretty open but nothing suspicious during our discussion. When I asked about her cutting her locks short she stated she had it cut to look like Ruby Rose. But when she went to go get it trimmed up the stylist wound up giving her a flat top and she hated it. Said lookin like "a state troooer" to be exact. So Grace said just take it all off. It's just me but the idea of fucking Sinead O'Conner was kind of a turn off so we never reach the topic of what was on her menu although she was down for a car date. We ended our convo Gracefully. 🙂.

  8. #8814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Kay's Ex-Roomie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I've never visited this one, but I think this use to be Allie's roomate. I'm not sure if they are still roommate; but maybe some other monger can verify her identity or simply ask her the name of her roomate to verify.
    Don't know about being an ex-roomie of Allie but she WAS stayin with big-titted Kay (who used to be preggo and offers Greek) off University for a while. Kay accused her of stealing her shit and had booted her out according to Kay. Normal hooker drama. They reconciled but she had kicked her out again for some reason. Taylor has been hotel hoppin ever since.

  9. #8813
    Quote Originally Posted by Cummings92  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...p/999988358223

    I also meant to ask about this one. Looks TGTBT, but if it is I want in. Might pull the trigger tonight, might go for the girl I posted about earlier. Tried and true but news always fun.
    I've never visited this one, but I think this use to be Allie's roomate. I'm not sure if they are still roommate; but maybe some other monger can verify her identity or simply ask her the name of her roomate to verify.

  10. #8812
    Senior Member


    Posts: 233
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    To fool you and me into meeting them!

    Truthfully, how many times have you walked away when a hooker did not look like her pictures? I do not know about you, but as for me, never! So that is why, they get us when we would otherwise never show up!

    I only wish I had the balls to walk away telling them I do not like being fooled.

    How about the rest of you. Have you ever walked away?

    I do, all the fucking time. If they are using pics that are close to them ok but if not I ask them who they are when I open the door? Then I leave.

    A2
    I can honestly say that I've walked away once. I once had a magnificent time with a provider in Tallahassee. I go back to Tallahassee a few months later and contact the same provider and she came to me this time. She walks into the hotel room and I'm like. Ummmmm. You're not who I seen before. She was like, yes I am. I was like noooooo, you're not. I'll pass.

    She then left.

  11. #8811

    Any intel?

    Anyone have any info on this one? She's definitely hiding a belly but the ass is tempting. Been a few months and I need to scratch the itch. No name to search.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/729983555554

  12. #8810

    Re: Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    I text her and I am getting very strange replies back asking for details on what I want.
    That's odd bcuz she is actually avoiding asking what I want, and my requests to discreetly ask about a service or two just get ignored. Can anyone who has actually seen her chime in on what's available & what's not.

  13. #8809

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSlam  [View Original Post]
    Grace, who was on the scene a year or so ago is back and asked me to put the word out. She is super cute and always a good time. 386.490. 0407.

    Standard donation, willing to negotiate.
    I text her and I am getting very strange replies back asking for details on what I want.

  14. #8808

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSlam  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I forgot to attach the pics.
    Looks pretty flat and almost boyish. You had no problems with her?

  15. #8807

    Jenna, Not Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMine  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered no cg. Very skinny. Would repeat only in a pinch. I would pass unless you have no choice.
    Jenna, Nikki not Jade! Not Jade!!

    I have dreamed with Jenna / Nikki many / many times 12 +++.

    Always a great BBBJ / nevered covered ffor me! She is a sweet girl. And does not watch the clock.

    She had surgery a long time ago and you can tell by just a glance. I know not every Monger has the same dream, but also I've never had a disappointing time!!

    Kencan2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape