Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5040

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentLeMec  [View Original Post]
    What is BKS? I'm new to Raleigh. Still looking for some consistent fun.
    Best Known Secrets.

  2. #5039
    Oh wow, I didn't realize she was still around. Here are some pics of her a few years ago.

    I wish I could share a face picture of her. Because she is HOT.

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/30737950/

    Welp, dreamed I went to see this young lady based off of the lovely pics I saw. Interesting to say the least, not in a great way.

    The good:

    Pretty sure the girl in the dream is the girl in the pics. Pretty, tiny AA girl, massive boobs for a girl her size. Yep, that's about it. Also, not a clockwatcher, and relatively sure she orgasm'd. Very warm kitty.

    The bad:

    I get the location, which is a low end Hotel on Wake Forest Rd, we all know where. She tells me to come up. I knock on the room door she tells me, and she opens the room door next to it, which weirded me out (hopefully she knows the occupant of that room). I walk inside the room, and the smell of 420 filled the room. She grabbed my hand and did the weakest LEO check ever. And to top it off, there's a girl sleeping in the spare bed in the room when I walk in. She looked really young from what I could see, young enough where I asked her age, to which she said she was 23 and laughed. Also, there was clearly at least one other female in the bathroom, could hear her loudly talking on the phone the entire time I was there.

    Out of all of that, the part that upset me the most was the actual act itself. At first, she acted like she didn't want to take her bra off, I had to undo it myself. She hands me a condom to signal, "put it on, lets go. " There was no BBBJ or CBJ. Put the rubber on, and she got on top for a weak cowgirl. And as she's doing it, she's turning back watching the tv, with occasional eye contact. Then she just gets off and lays down. There's zero communication throughout the entire session BTW, as she's likely trying not to wake up her roommate. I climb on top, and she holds the rubber the entire time. It was so bad. I forced myself to cum. Then after it's over, I normally somewhat talk to the girl before I leave, but there was nothing. After we got dressed, she just looked at me like "Alright, see ya. " Her only saving grace is what is listed in the good section.

    YMMV, but I highly doubt anyone else is going to have a significantly different experience.

    Dream was. 8 for qv.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57e955a287bb1YC3jOfkx9OAAcLOptxdesqwbqdpnx22Zk7Hcg_600.jpg‎   53a97f7b3ef5979f75a98366055493cc.jpg‎   0353e37fefb38789c71b00be09c304bd.jpg‎   db415a1e7ae00cbff899c239b66b3037.jpg‎   f7a4f3f5d58b18a84f22b51d796b65ab.jpg‎  


  3. #5038

    Jen

    Still never saw her. Are her pictures accurate? Is a BBBJ safe or should I double bag it? LOL Something about working the bookstore makes me thing I should double bag! Anyhow, pics accurate? Belly okay or jacked from kids? Safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighncman  [View Original Post]
    Wusher25 is correct, that is Jen from the bookstore thread.

  4. #5037

    That's Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Wusher25  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure that's the infamous Jen, frequently mentioned in the adult bookstore thread.
    Wusher25 is correct, that is Jen from the bookstore thread.

  5. #5036

    Arica

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    BKS is definitely the best.

    Saw all three ladies past couple of weeks.

    Natalie.
    Young MILF all natural LFK DFK BBBJ and all positions. Very relaxed and friendly.

    Desi
    Absolute beauty. Model type. Very nice attitude. Our session was a musical session where all the action was happening to the beat LOL. LFK BBBJ and couple of positions. Cons for me is bolt ons which was ok but she could have been better off without them.

    Arica.
    Juicy was the word used in their ads. And boy this one is juicy. Mini BBW very nice curves. LFK DFK BBBJ all positions.

    All of the above I saw for special VIP rate. $$. Need I look elsewhere at all. Nah. Not necessary at all. Very friendly girls. Language barrier is still an issue. Used Translate. Slowly I am picking up the language too.

    Recommend everyone to signup and make them more busy so they come back. I have seen several girls who only came for a couple of tours to our area. I am thinking they were not that busy and don't want to come back. I am just speculating but they might not have liked the low rate too. Who knows. I had great time. Don't know how BKS keeps churning girls with this kind of services.

    Jb.
    I second that on Natalie, I'm going to see arica tonight. Unfortunately I missed desi.

  6. #5035

    What is BKS?

    What is BKS? I'm new to Raleigh. Still looking for some consistent fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    BKS is definitely the best. *.

    Saw all three ladies past couple of weeks. *.

    Natalie.

    Young MILF all natural LFK DFK BBBJ and all positions. Very relaxed and friendly. *.

    Desi.

    Absolute beauty. Model type. Very nice attitude. Our session was a musical session where all the action was happening to the beat LOL. LFK BBBJ and couple of positions. Cons for me is bolt ons which was ok but she could have been better off without them. *.

    Arica.

    Juicy was the word used in their ads. And boy this one is juicy. Mini BBW very nice curves. LFK DFK BBBJ all positions. *.

    All of the above I saw for special VIP rate. $$. Need I look elsewhere at all. Nah. Not necessary at all. Very friendly girls. Language barrier is still an issue. Used Translate. Slowly I am picking up the language too. *.

    Recommend everyone to signup and make them more busy so they come back. I have seen several girls who only came for a couple of tours to our area. I am thinking they were not that busy and don't want to come back. I am just speculating but they might not have liked the low rate too. Who knows. I had great time. Don't know how BKS keeps churning girls with this kind of services. *.

    Jb.

  7. #5034

    Bks

    BKS is definitely the best.

    Saw all three ladies past couple of weeks.

    Natalie.
    Young MILF all natural LFK DFK BBBJ and all positions. Very relaxed and friendly.

    Desi
    Absolute beauty. Model type. Very nice attitude. Our session was a musical session where all the action was happening to the beat LOL. LFK BBBJ and couple of positions. Cons for me is bolt ons which was ok but she could have been better off without them.

    Arica.
    Juicy was the word used in their ads. And boy this one is juicy. Mini BBW very nice curves. LFK DFK BBBJ all positions.

    All of the above I saw for special VIP rate. $$. Need I look elsewhere at all. Nah. Not necessary at all. Very friendly girls. Language barrier is still an issue. Used Translate. Slowly I am picking up the language too.

    Recommend everyone to signup and make them more busy so they come back. I have seen several girls who only came for a couple of tours to our area. I am thinking they were not that busy and don't want to come back. I am just speculating but they might not have liked the low rate too. Who knows. I had great time. Don't know how BKS keeps churning girls with this kind of services.

    Jb.

  8. #5033
    I haven't seen her but I'm pretty sure that's the infamous Jen, frequently mentioned in the adult bookstore thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk81  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I'm visiting and her pics look good. Looking to take the plunge tonight. Thanks.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/007791808486

  9. #5032

    Anybody seen her?

    Has anyone seen this girl? I'm visiting and her pics look good. Looking to take the plunge tonight. Thanks.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/007791808486

  10. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this girl post, pics look similar to a agency girl. Have anyone seen her? I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34341083/Luna
    She's legit. Great time, but she watches the clock. She LOVES to get into it. Very erotic.

  11. #5030

    New Latina Luna anyone?

    I have seen this girl post, pics look similar to a agency girl. Have anyone seen her? I'm thinking of TOFTT.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34341083/Luna

  12. #5029
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to see Vicky.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/9844449715

    984-444-9715.
    Those are pics of an internet model named Rosa Brighid.

  13. #5028
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the chance to see Vicky.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/9844449715

    984-444-9715.
    There are so many of these ads popping up and they look TGTBT, I am not sure if anyone has checked them out.

  14. #5027

    Any info on Vicky

    Has anyone had the chance to see Vicky.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...161/9844449715

    984-444-9715.

  15. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Those must of been the friends I saw a black girl and a another free spirt type chick. She use to live in Raleigh but I believe moved back to DC to launch her $$ touring biz.
    Yeah I saw the black girl. I Vaguely remember another friend. But didn't have a chance to see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape