Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 888 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2720

    Ripoff report in Spartanburg

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/615922236034

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...x/541169557002

    Has anyone seen this one yet? She's been posting for a while. I chatted her up today and here are the details.

    She pic verified so I know she's real. Seems pretty nice. Told me she didn't have a room and we would have to do a car visit. Wanted to meet at the McDonalds on the Circle in Spartanburg which to me is a pretty good sign. Public place. However here's where things are fishy. Her ad says you make the rules or there are no rules. I inquired by what that meant and she said no limits on anything. When I threw out a few options she confirmed BBFS, CIP, Greek, basically anything is on the table. Then quoted me. 80 for the car visit. That's where my spidey sense started tingling. It just seems way TGTBT.

    If anyone has seen her and can verify the safety, then I might partake. Like I said, I know she's real through pic verification, but when that's the donation, seems like there may be other players involved. Just want to stay safe and anyone who's thinking about seeing her to be safe. Feel free to pm me.

    RM.
    There is a report, #3, in the Spartanburg Rip-off reports about her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports

  2. #2719

    Curious

    Seen this one post a few times. Any information about her? Thanks.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/318353777422

  3. #2718

    Anyone Seen this One?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/615922236034

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...x/541169557002

    Has anyone seen this one yet? She's been posting for a while. I chatted her up today and here are the details.

    She pic verified so I know she's real. Seems pretty nice. Told me she didn't have a room and we would have to do a car visit. Wanted to meet at the McDonalds on the Circle in Spartanburg which to me is a pretty good sign. Public place. However here's where things are fishy. Her ad says you make the rules or there are no rules. I inquired by what that meant and she said no limits on anything. When I threw out a few options she confirmed BBFS, CIP, Greek, basically anything is on the table. Then quoted me. 80 for the car visit. That's where my spidey sense started tingling. It just seems way TGTBT.

    If anyone has seen her and can verify the safety, then I might partake. Like I said, I know she's real through pic verification, but when that's the donation, seems like there may be other players involved. Just want to stay safe and anyone who's thinking about seeing her to be safe. Feel free to pm me.

    RM.

  4. #2717

    Zoey fake pics

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/266240093680

    This is an excellent example of why you need multiple image search engines. Google reverse image search finds matches for some images while Tineye finds matches for others. Don't know if she's real or not but one thing I'm sure of is she ISN'T going to look like this.

  5. #2716
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/081761869353

    Lists her location as "Wendy's" and incall only in Anderson, no mention of car visit. Employee, bathroom visit maybe? And how the heck does one receive a sensual massage in a Wendy's? Curiosity has got the better of me now.
    Long John Silvers must have been unavailable.

  6. #2715

    Updated link.

    First link is dead. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Kayla.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, the pictures look exactly the same. Let us know if you find out anything. Stay safe.

  7. #2714
    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/268878967365

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/458451580336

    Has anyone seen the first one? I'm having a feeling they are both the same girl. But when texted I got two different incall locations. Anyone can send some feedback on either of them.
    I agree with you, the pictures look exactly the same. Let us know if you find out anything. Stay safe.

  8. #2713

    Same girl?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/268878967365

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/458451580336

    Has anyone seen the first one? I'm having a feeling they are both the same girl. But when texted I got two different incall locations. Anyone can send some feedback on either of them.

  9. #2712

    Cassie

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/489798915169

    Has anyone partaken in this one yet? Seen her post on a pretty regular basis, but didn't see any reviews. Didn't know if someone had TOFTT or not.

    RM.

  10. #2711

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Been a while, is she still Greek friendly?
    Saw her a month or 2 back. She was still fluent then.

    Noodle.

  11. #2710

    Curious to know how this works!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/081761869353

    Lists her location as "Wendy's" and incall only in Anderson, no mention of car visit. Employee, bathroom visit maybe? And how the heck does one receive a sensual massage in a Wendy's? Curiosity has got the better of me now.

  12. #2709

    Stay safe


  13. #2708

    Gangbang.

    I have a girl I met off of s a that's wanting a gangbang. Normally $ per half hour but she said she would do half off for the gangbang only. Senior members pm me for her info. I'm sure some have seen her before I remember seeing a review or 2 in the past. She lives in Hendersonville.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I would love to get something going here in Greenville similar to the fun reported on the Atlanta gangbang thread. Two girls that are good together getting it from both ends by several senior mongers. Hmm. Who could we recruit for our two girls?

  14. #2707

    Identity Crisis

    I'm posting this here because I've seen reviews in both Greenville & Spartanburg thread recently.

    So apparently Angel, Abby, Pheobe Marie, Molly are all the same person and running multiple ads on STG. (Really screams desperation in my opinion).

    Face, body, and tattoos are dead giveaway on all the ads so not sure why the switch up with so many phone numbers. Some even are from different state. Very odd all around. Good luck guys.

  15. #2706

    The gangbang thread on Atlanta forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousOne  [View Original Post]
    If Sophie was still playing she'd def have your hookup. Suggested it to me a couple time about a poker / visit party. 3 girls, 6-7 guys. Debauchery at its finest. Sadly (but glad) I believe she is out of the game. I miss her sometimes. She was a good friend and an awesome chick to hang with.

    Chelsea may still have some ties to other ladies, she once did. Worth a text or call either way.
    I would love to get something going here in Greenville similar to the fun reported on the Atlanta gangbang thread. Two girls that are good together getting it from both ends by several senior mongers. Hmm. Who could we recruit for our two girls?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape