Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalLimit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Lara lately? I know price is higher end, but love the pics on Twitter. Seems like a lot of fun as well.
    Yes. Seen her couple of times in the past year or so. Pics on eros are close to her. (Photoshop but she is of pretty look).

    Great personality. She has private condo in FH. She was very beautiful, enthusiastic lady to offer all I needed. Go for her, you'll be pleased.

    Thanks.

  2. #5045
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck she's my neighbor. I bet if I send her a pic she would shit.
    Do it for the fellow mongers. It would be an awesome story to share.

  3. #5044

    Lara Jamison

    Anyone see Lara lately? I know price is higher end, but love the pics on Twitter. Seems like a lot of fun as well.

  4. #5043

    Skinny

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyLikey69  [View Original Post]
    Did you try her out?
    Yes, I had a dream with this cute skinny girl. I can highly recommend.

    Fully safe, very skinny and cute!!

    I had a real good time and will go see her again today.

  5. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by LilbuffDude  [View Original Post]
    Shit let us know how that goes when you send her a pic I would like to hear about it.
    Based on her pics I'd send the pic if she was my neighbor. What's she going to do?. Tell the neighbors?. LOL.

  6. #5041

    Let us know how that goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbalaya  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's sarah. She's still active but doesn't advertise anymore. Haven't seen her in few months, but she's been thru some stuff and it was quite visually evident during her last visit. She has great head skills but been hesitant to see her because of how erratic she was previously. PM me if want her number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    No. M59 in Macomb county.
    Quote Originally Posted by DavesZoo  [View Original Post]
    Holy fuck she's my neighbor. I bet if I send her a pic she would shit.
    Shit let us know how that goes when you send her a pic I would like to hear about it.

  7. #5040

    Neighbor

    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusFoot  [View Original Post]
    Man, I've been really dying to see her but I can't go through with the picture thing, not with all this police activity. Bummer.
    Holy fuck she's my neighbor. I bet if I send her a pic she would shit.

  8. #5039
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingBean  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3135509089

    This is Jennifer from the east side 696&Groesbeck area. Had a visit with her recently, very accommodating in her cozy residence. Her pictures are dated a couple years, still a very pretty woman. She is everything her ad states, greeted me with a nice hug and a big wet kiss. She does require a photo to see her and at 2 bills a little pricey, she really gets into it and doesn't rush, I will repeat.
    Man, I've been really dying to see her but I can't go through with the picture thing, not with all this police activity. Bummer.

  9. #5038
    Quote Originally Posted by PersianGod  [View Original Post]
    I'm one of her regs been meeting her for a while called her the other day thought she was in Manhattan again, she said she moved to Detroit. So here's the deal 100% real deal, like the friend you've always wanted. But she doesn't see guys from the guide ever. There is your heads up.
    Wow,physically she is everything I want in a woman. How would she know you are from the guide unless you tell her?

  10. #5037

    Jennifer

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...790/3135509089

    This is Jennifer from the east side 696&Groesbeck area. Had a visit with her recently, very accommodating in her cozy residence. Her pictures are dated a couple years, still a very pretty woman. She is everything her ad states, greeted me with a nice hug and a big wet kiss. She does require a photo to see her and at 2 bills a little pricey, she really gets into it and doesn't rush, I will repeat.

  11. #5036
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    Here it's a link to her ad just posted Thursday and 100 + more. She was a lot better when she worked at Subis, a little drunk or a little high, LOL. You can read all the negative commets there also and I don't know if it's true or not but someone posted about her as being a thief, I never had any issues a like that with her. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3132663191/1.
    Haha, maybe she will have a drink or two and get high before our appt. Thanks for the info!

  12. #5035

    Anybody seen Jewels?

    In that beautiful downriver suburb of LP.

    50 for head.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...919/3134260389

    How bad could it be?

  13. #5034
    Quote Originally Posted by PolishClamHamr  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger here. Had a dream about Paris 38 g. She is out of a decent hotel by Oakland mall. Travels back and forth to Ohio. Getting ahold of her is easy but she is very flighty. Almost like she forgot she talked to you 10 minutes ago. But when you see her wow. Those tits you see in the pics are real and amazing. She's a beautiful woman. Bigger girl but nut fat just a sexy woman. She is not GFE unless you pay extra. Gave a great CBJ. Pounded in Mish to watch those monsters bust then Russian to completion all over her mounds. She's pic and video friendly. Her only fans page has lots of vid of titty fucking and BJ. Not worth the monthly cost but I had to see before I saw her. I recommend her. Nice lady buy strictly business.
    Got a link? Thanks.

  14. #5033

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any recent ads? Any experience with her? Are you able to send me the link to her FB? I hear yea on having empathy for these girls but yeah, their life decisions make me chuckle.
    Here it's a link to her ad just posted Thursday and 100 + more. She was a lot better when she worked at Subis, a little drunk or a little high, LOL. You can read all the negative commets there also and I don't know if it's true or not but someone posted about her as being a thief, I never had any issues a like that with her. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3132663191/1.

  15. #5032

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Never answer call or text. Try too many time and still can not get a hold of her.
    Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to report back if I'm able to successfully set up an appointment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape