Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34389
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgcesq  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a guy who typically does 1, maybe 2 a year through p411. AMPsare new to me, so I am respectfully seeking advice.

    I'd like to go back to the girl at JHS in 2 weeks. She's expecting. 7 + 1. 5 for whatever FS is in her mind. How do I adjust her thinking to. 5 house and $tip? Is in unrecoverable? If so, I'll just walk. And maybe I did a poor job when her hand was on my dick.

    In any event, knowing jokes are coming, please give some real advice as well.
    $220 out the door for FS that you know wil be good and no hassle? I would be good with that all day. $150 would be a steal. Maybe you could get there but I wouldn't sweat it.

  2. #34388
    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan71  [View Original Post]
    That's very true. I guess it also depends on what you've experienced before. When you play in the 50-60 yo fugly world, you run across the girls at mini they look pretty hot. If you play in the Kamp FS scene where action is a nice car payment then maybe they look meh. For me, nice attitude goes a long way.
    I hear you. And I'll take attitude over looks anytime too.

  3. #34387

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlHunter  [View Original Post]
    RubMaps, are they closed again? This is the message I get. This site can't be reached.
    If you get a drop down when you put the word "rub" into your browser choose the option with "find your happy ending " in the sentence. You'll be able to access the site then. I had the same problem yesterday until I figured it out.

  4. #34386
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Hit 18-spa drew Mia. Usual massage stretching thing she does which I enjoy and got happiness at the end. No UTC.

    However 10 minutes short and $20 more than usual so ....
    Agree the leg raise stretching does help the joints. Maybe see was having an off day. Usually for that it's access to one of the nicer natural shrubs to see on a younger one in a while. But agree once done your play access stops.

  5. #34385

    Joy

    Best time to hit Joy? Earlier vs later?

  6. #34384

    Couple of Stops

    Was in the mood for a little play / action Saturday so I stopped at Tao Daily spa only to find all the three girls there were busy. Next stop was Best Day and was greeted by an attractive, fairly young girl that quickly sent a message "I am not going to play with you so take a hike!" Asked if the girl I had seen in a previous visit was there (to help establish my credibility) but was told she was busy. No smile, no eye contact, no nothing. So I no stay. Business must be booming for them!

    Went down the street to Kaina Massage. Met by a nice looking girl, slightly older (45-50?) She seemed very sweet and got a great massage but was all DIY with not much else. May return to see if further visits yields anything more.

  7. #34383

    RubMaps

    RubMaps, are they closed again? This is the message I get. This site can't be reached.

  8. #34382
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amy. She's nice and nice looking but not smoking hot, imo. Sometimes the little brain and a darkened room blurs the reality of the situation.
    That's very true. I guess it also depends on what you've experienced before. When you play in the 50-60 yo fugly world, you run across the girls at mini they look pretty hot. If you play in the Kamp FS scene where action is a nice car payment then maybe they look meh. For me, nice attitude goes a long way.

  9. #34381
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Amy. She's nice and nice looking but not smoking hot, imo. Sometimes the little brain and a darkened room blurs the reality of the situation.
    Amy is also 40 yo. Don't think most guys realize that.

  10. #34380
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is the one who replaced Mary. She has been there a couple of weeks since Mary left. She is older than Mary. Close to 50. Mary was 40 believe it or not. She has a spinner type body with nice fake tits. She worked at Lu and Asia in the past under the name Tina.
    Mary is gone? What a bummer. I take a 2 month absence from the hobby and boom.

  11. #34379
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Never heard of a Lisa at Mini. The ladies I know of are Wendy, Linda, Cici and Amy. The woman you got sounds exactly like Amy.
    I know, but she said Lisa, odd, I had seen the rest of them so not sure what was up with this one.

  12. #34378

    It's always in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalesMan71  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I have grown to really like Mary and will miss her a lot. She's been my regular. Hope she's going to a good situation in China. I guess I'll have to try out Wendy. Amy is smokin hot but not quite as ambitious as Mary with the teasing.
    I've seen Amy. She's nice and nice looking but not smoking hot, imo. Sometimes the little brain and a darkened room blurs the reality of the situation.

  13. #34377

    Never heard of this place

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaw  [View Original Post]
    So I went by Lilla's in Woodstock. I drew Monica very attractive. Started off with a towel between the legs then she asked if I mind if she removed it. Obviously I said go ahead. She gave a good massage but that's it! I was totally undraped for the whole massage. No teasing nothing! Even on the flip nothing! She just rub my body. I tried a few to times move her hand towards Jr. LOL she replied only massage. Anyone had any luck here? I think it's relatively new.
    And I've never heard of Magic Hands that you mentioned in a previous post. Do you have addresses for these places?

  14. #34376
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeehaw  [View Original Post]
    So I went by Lilla's in Woodstock. I drew Monica very attractive. Started off with a towel between the legs then she asked if I mind if she removed it. Obviously I said go ahead. She gave a good massage but that's it! I was totally undraped for the whole massage. No teasing nothing! Even on the flip nothing! She just rub my body. I tried a few to times move her hand towards Jr. LOL she replied only massage. Anyone had any luck here? I think it's relatively new.
    So many guys just go hoping to get something and are willing to test it pay for the massage hoping for extras.

    I did this in the beginning also. Now I find out before the massage and just walk if it isn't what I want. Reading the board will lead you in the right direction. There are plenty of sure things out there. If it's somebody new I will find out up front first.

  15. #34375
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisler  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is the one who replaced Mary. She has been there a couple of weeks since Mary left. She is older than Mary. Close to 50. Mary was 40 believe it or not. She has a spinner type body with nice fake tits. She worked at Lu and Asia in the past under the name Tina.
    Mary could easy pass for about 30.

    Sorry to hear she is gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape