Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 14664
-
06-21-19 19:41 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 239Alanna
Had a great time this afternoon with Alanna. She responded to my text quickly and we set up a meeting after a few texts. She's in a decent hotel off 34th St. When I arrived she met me at the at the door! I was up for some fun at the first site of seeing her! She is the gal in the pics. She has blonde hair and a sexy body with curves in the right places. She laid me on the bed and gave me a covered BJ. She was doing a good job but I wanted more! I got on top and went to town! She was nice and tight with a real nice grip that had me drained in no time! I will repeat. She had a clean room. No signs of candy use, or smoke. Hhr .8
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...4487042/Alanna
-
06-21-19 16:41 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 1116Natalia
Trading texts with her. Says she offers Nuru plus FS. Anyone with any info is appreciated.
http://st-petersburg.skipthegames.co...s/851866828029
-
06-20-19 07:33 #1762BlueEyes1Guest
Anyone know her?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34422110/727
Anyone have experience with?
-
06-20-19 00:56 #1761BlueEyes1Guest
Thanks
Def not only factor but definitely BBBJCIM and someone low drama and consistent. I'm reading lots of reviews and making a list. Always welcome the input. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 00:24 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 1776Basically any girl out there just about. Be nice and bring a towel.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 23:44 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 960Miranda
Miranda is probably your girl if that is your only factor. She is older.
Originally Posted by BlueEyes1
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...419086/miranda
-
06-19-19 15:04 #1758BlueEyes1Guest
Looking for bbbjwf. Any suggestions.
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the area. Any recommendations for a bbbjwf? Giving her a huge load of facial lotion is my big turn on, would be great if someone could point me in the right direction.
-
06-18-19 12:41 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 80Sexymama Nicole
Had the pleasure of meeting her last week. Mid 40's. Chunky I wouldn't say fat. Big soft tits. My review is for you mongers that need just a nice bbbjcimspit. Laid back and enjoyed. No f f--king. No dt. No swallow. Lmao your thinking that's not worth a shit. If your looking for a relaxed no clock watching. Takes direction excellent. This girl followed direction. Lots of attention to the boys. I enjoyed for over half hour her working everything. Hell of a pop in her mouth. Just was nice for a change no complaints and no hurry up and nut. 60 mario coins. Tell her what you like and I think she will do her best to accommodate.
-
06-17-19 16:54 #1756

Posts: 352Nasty Nicole.
A couple ladies I've been eyeing at in the Clearwater / St Pete area are Aurora Moon asked about below, and a new Nicole. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...046/7273657457 As always, if the link gets broke up, the phone number is at the end of it. Any news about either one?
-
06-17-19 11:51 #1755Banned Member

Posts: 199Man I would love to find out if she is real
I would love to find out. She is so hot
.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 06:44 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 4907She looks good
She is on my radar.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 17:26 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 545Naomi
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...227/7273044612
I am back on the saddle again and have had some real nice time. Beats getting cold-cocked in the face. (FYI that gal is on a vacation in the Hillsborough Hilton at the moment.).
Back to Naomi. QV session CBJ and CFS. Her covered BJ was better than most BBBJ I have had. CFS was awesome. Great grips, great views, great responses.
Looks - 9.
Chemistry - 8.
Incall location - 10.
Hygiene - 10.
Performance - 10.
Candy. One of the few that does not do anything but 420.
Recommend. Hell Yes.
Repeat. Hell Yes.
-
06-16-19 01:29 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 205Georgia Peach in Palm Harbor
Anyone see her yet?
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...70/Palm/Harbor
-
06-15-19 12:14 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 344Nikki
Nikki.
Saw Nikki yesterday after 4 days of tying.
Fellow Monger helped me get to see her.
Her pictures are a bit deceiving She has no shape.
Sexy girl and young. No tits to speak of. Good BBBJCIM.
Bit flakey. We did BBFS. Very very tight.
She's all about the donation and in my opinion too pricy.
Had fun but will not repeat. She's in Brandon so.
Very hard to coordinate a meet from me in St Pete not to mention her text skills suck.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8136030069/1
-
06-15-19 12:07 #1750Regular Member

Posts: 6Dana
That picture is at least six to seven years old. Nowadays she's just a ghost, maybe drugs maybe something else idk what happened to her but I wouldn't see her even if she pay for the service, it's too risky.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





