Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 18396
-
06-15-19 10:32 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 502Never seen her but she's been on there since 2015. YMMV but I've never enjoyed any of the girls that have been on seeking that long. IDK how she would last that long as a UTR, which is what the reviewer made her out to be. Usually they get banned for soliciting in a few months.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
But I'm on seeking for the fresh girls who are new to sex work, otherwise it's not worth the trouble IMO. If I want a hooker it's a lot less of a headache to procure one elsewhere.
-
06-15-19 10:28 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 502I can't find anyone with that username.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 10:02 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 846The above is the ONLY positive comment I've seen about this girl.
Originally Posted by Jroag
[View Original Post]
Have received a few PMs that have all been negative. Hopefully more people would chime in.
-
06-15-19 09:41 #1008Senior Member

Posts: 287IMSamantha365
Has anyone met this cutie? We're just taking things offline now. I can't get the link to post unfortunately.
-
06-14-19 20:28 #1007Senior Member

Posts: 502Sm12345
Another one asking more than I want to pay, but she's very cute and low milage 18yo, graduated high school last week. Says she's only been with one guy. Willing to meet at the FC but wants $1,000. Maybe one of you guys that thinks that's reasonable can make a woman out of her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/effa4...4-e3da3ca89f34
-
06-14-19 19:41 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 319Pro
She's a pro! I've seen her sc! Don't let her allowance fool ya she sees guys for 150-200.
https://www.seeking.com/member/398b8...9-ef24604e7292
-
06-14-19 19:15 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 502Melanie10 is crazy LOL
Finally connected offsite with her, she goes by Natalia. She initially says she's thinking about going shopping for sex toys and asks if I would like to buy her some. Then I proposition her and she says her rate for the first meet is $2,500 LOL. So I decide to have some fun and offer her (jokingly) $1,500 for an hour, thinking that she'll take that and I'll decline and tell her she's not worth a third of that. Instead she tells me she's "not a cheap *****" hahaha. Hard pass, next. I've been on a roll with 18yos recently and have lucked into a blonde 2019 grad that lets me nail her for free (no I won't be sharing lol.) Zero interest in a non-white girl who's charging crazy money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6f5af...f-ce93076adaca
-
06-14-19 18:57 #1004Senior Member

Posts: 502New profile for CollegeStudentGMU
https://www.seeking.com/member/45224...d-76652018aa43
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 17:00 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 118Doesn't matter
Profile is gone already.
Originally Posted by Reading4
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 12:05 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 502She's back with a new profile
https://www.seeking.com/member/5c2d7...1-cbd0c96280d8
Strips at Archibalds, good body and willing to do what it takes to get paid. I saw her a second time and enjoyed BBFSCIP. It's been a few months so YMMV. I've moved onto other girls, happy to share her contact but I'm not sure how current it is.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 11:54 #1001Regular Member

Posts: 8SB's in Open Relationships
I was wondering about this groups experience with SB's in open relationships. It's an interest of mine that I want to explore but I wanted to see how that's worked out for the folks here—the last thing I want is for some pissed off boyfriend blowing up on me.
-
06-13-19 22:29 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 957Mr Number
Little info on Mr Number. I have it on my phone to identify unwanted calls. It will identify business numbers by name & use to identify private numbers. It will also say “scam” ot “telemarketer”, which is helpful.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
Now the private number identification is an upgrade on the app, premium feature that requires $2. 99 a month or $14.99 for a year. Like a lot of apps it was originally all for free.
An old time traveling escort I am friendly with, originally showed me the app. She had made a note on my play number, "super nice guy, he tips". Maybe about four or five years ago.
-
06-13-19 19:22 #999Senior Member

Posts: 846Yes, asked me too
And people who've seen my earlier posts know where I stand.
Originally Posted by Reading4
[View Original Post]
A few bucks here and there is fine but $100 requests for M&G, I say sugar only in room.
-
06-13-19 14:01 #998Senior Member

Posts: 61GradSchoolGal?
GradSchoolGal. Anyone seen her? She's jumping at me, would love any intel.
-
06-13-19 10:04 #997Regular Member

Posts: 4Jcsim01.
Meeting this one today. Wants $100 for the meeting. My first time. What's customary to expect if she charges first meeting? https://www.seeking.com/member/4068d...2-b0417e356fd5.










Reply With Quote






