Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 427 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 6404
Call 626-725-7423
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Camsv222  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but I don't keep up with posting there. What's the lowdown on her? Looks body? I remember looking her up when she was with kupcake and I didn't bite for a reason. But can't remember.
    She bounces around and uses a lot of different names. I knew her as Aileen and Britney, I posted a review of her as Britney. TL;DR - Pass, you're not missing much.

  2. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to ask but I don't keep up with posting there. What's the lowdown on her? Looks body? I remember looking her up when she was with kupcake and I didn't bite for a reason. But can't remember.

  3. #72
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119
    So who offers BB within the Asian providers right now? It's been a while since I dove into it again and I just don't know any.

    More LOL.

  4. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Ivy was with M in LA and she was here in OC before under a different name too. She's back as Jennifer with princess. Garden on hx if you're interested.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess.Garden

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-esco...angeles-428223
    Also used the name Gyuri: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/gyuri-es...geles-173389-3.

  5. #70

    Ivy / jennifer

    Ivy was with M in LA and she was here in OC before under a different name too. She's back as Jennifer with princess. Garden on hx if you're interested.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Princess.Garden

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ivy-esco...angeles-428223

  6. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanDoe  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody send me her digits? I am out of hx points and lost her number.
    Can I have her number as well? For some reason she blocked my messages on hx lmao. I had no network is the reason, I'm guessing. But I have a network now!

  7. #68

    CuteHannah

    Quote Originally Posted by MacNCheese  [View Original Post]
    She excludes it in her menu but seems like she's open to it in person. Saw her in January and she sent the same menu sans BBFS. During the session, I was on top while we were P2 Ping. I moved lower so my bare tip was rubbing against her labia, and she laid back and relaxed her body, pretty much inviting me in. I had gotten a slight fishy odor earlier when attempting to daty, so I used the big head and requested the cover first. Don't know if she's changed, but other reports around that time also suggested easy BBFS.
    Can anybody send me her digits? I am out of hx points and lost her number.

  8. #67

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Anontt6  [View Original Post]
    The pics for Sasha at AllstarAsia look like Zenia from another agency. If true, she provides BBFS w / cip.
    I tried Sasha and asked for bb, but was politely denied. I tried her specifically for the BBFS, and given that it was not on the menu it is not a repeat situation for me. Maybe she stopped offering it when she moved from kupcake to ca-kdolls.

  9. #66

    Sasha at AllstarAsia

    The pics for Sasha at AllstarAsia look like Zenia from another agency. If true, she provides BBFS w / cip.

  10. #65

    Intel on bb

    There have been some new talent. Has anyone got any new intel on bb with them? You can pm and we can trade if don't want to post here.

  11. #64

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Scribwal  [View Original Post]
    Any one see Angie yet? What's the verdict?
    The booker said she left on Tuesday. I guess she wasn't busy enough.

  12. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan71  [View Original Post]
    It's been discussed before that Cute Hannah is BBFS. She sent me her menu a few months ago and specifically stated "no BBFS". Can anyone confirm this?
    She excludes it in her menu but seems like she's open to it in person. Saw her in January and she sent the same menu sans BBFS. During the session, I was on top while we were P2 Ping. I moved lower so my bare tip was rubbing against her labia, and she laid back and relaxed her body, pretty much inviting me in. I had gotten a slight fishy odor earlier when attempting to daty, so I used the big head and requested the cover first. Don't know if she's changed, but other reports around that time also suggested easy BBFS.

  13. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074
    Any one see Angie yet? What's the verdict?

  14. #61

    Cute Hannah HX

    It's been discussed before that Cute Hannah is BBFS. She sent me her menu a few months ago and specifically stated "no BBFS". Can anyone confirm this?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CuteHannah

  15. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    She went by Roxie up north. Where you get BBFS from? None of her review imply that.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/roxie-es...an-jose-255074
    She was on hourlydreams and when her name was up on there site it had pse next to it. Which is code for bb action.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape