Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 19295
-
06-14-19 15:41 #5165Regular Member

Posts: 23Tracey is back
Had the pleasure of seeing Tracey again after a few months. Great visit, nothing to worry about concerning her recent visit with Uncle. Hopefully she doesn't go on vacation again so I can keep seeing this sexy woman.
-
06-14-19 11:24 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 64Ember
She was a "contestant" on Cowboy Wayne Ivey's "Wheel of Fugitive" earlier this week and there was also an STG sting that netted a few other providers a couple of days ago.
Likely someone outed her and turned her in.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 11:00 #5163Regular Member

Posts: 21Good suction
She is cool. Loves to suck! Enjoy! Drinks every drop and wants more!
Originally Posted by BigNerdDad
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 10:55 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 375Bad info
She replied within minutes. Has not moved, still available.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 10:52 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 375She is always hungry
See my report in this section #4034 from February. I have been back, nothing has changed.
Originally Posted by BigNerdDad
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 09:23 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 684Facebook
I saw her on Ivey's wheel of justice! Where he spins the wheel for the fugitive of the week! Didn't land on her but she's on it! So I guess they caught up with her.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 09:17 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 253I think she had a breakup with her BF and that might have been him with her phone and doing the ad. I've talked to her about it and also been with her before. She's all about the covers. Greek not sure on that.
Originally Posted by Lifbk1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 08:45 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 253Amber
She didn't exactly hide her face in the ad. The fugitive squad could easily use STG to serve warrants. If LEO had the WiFi address, how would they know it's the correct WiFi addresse. Also which house that is around the hot spot have amber? It could be potentially 3 or 4 houses, which one is the correct one? More than likely they simply callled as a customer and just made a appointment.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 08:09 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 381She is real as far as being available, but this is one that has been here for a bit and has posted with different pics.
Originally Posted by JohnAlive
[View Original Post]
I believe she uses Kelly at one point. But those can't be her real pics.
-
06-14-19 07:31 #5156Banned Member

Posts: 1739Fta
Looks like she skipped court in April and got picked up on the bench warrant.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 06:51 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 228She is still posting her ads
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/212270008045
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
She posted yesterday morning. Unless, her comms are screwed up again. But, her posted digits are the same one. I would try again to contact her.
-
06-14-19 03:48 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 975Thanks
Thanks for sharing your experience. Lower body thick? She sent me a few pics and looked skinny or average, but torso only.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
KL.
-
06-14-19 01:22 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 1755Sunny
If you've spent some time with Sunny, you probably know that she's not the most orgasmic provider around. However, if you bring a toy, things are a lot different. I got her one a few years ago but it either broke or she wore it out so I got her a new one last Wednesday. Hint: Stay away from that way-overpriced store at the corner of Washburn and Sarno. Way better prices online ($40 vs $95 for the same damn thing). Anyway, while we were doing missionary, she proceeds to stimulate herself with the new toy. I gotta say, you'll know it when she gets off. Damn, where has this version of Sunny been hiding. Anyway, after a very satisfying romp for BOTH of us, we enjoyed the lunch I brought and then I headed off to my favorite coffee shop. If you go to see her, she might show you just how good that new toy works.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/061113920264
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8758&cityid=86
-
06-13-19 22:59 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 95Neighbors WIFI
In her ad she said she was using her neighbors WIFI. Stupid thing to do. Maybe this helped Uncle LEO. Just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 22:35 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 109Rene from Titusville
Does anyone know what happened to Rene? Last word is she moved out of her place in Tville. She is not answering txts or calls. Is there any intel about her. If anyone knows what her current story is please post or send me a PM. I would love to see her again.













Reply With Quote





