Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,596 to 26,610 of 59513
-
06-14-19 19:30 #32918Senior Member

Posts: 140To each his own, but $60 and $120 here for CBJ or $70 and $100 at B Spa for HJ?
Originally Posted by Dgcesq
[View Original Post]
Like others have said, these places are FS joints. The expectation is FS for around $140 (gold spa the exception).
It's like ordering a salad at a steakhouse.
-
06-14-19 18:43 #32917Banned Member

Posts: 2410I would be shocked
OTC is considered a bonus with her, although her massage is outstanding.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 16:28 #32916Senior Member

Posts: 282Yes I've seen Mary a few times and she' is hot but I haven't been able to get In that top or bottom also. Inch give it a shot.
Originally Posted by SalesMan71
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 15:49 #32915Senior Member

Posts: 363You can give it a try and we follow your lead. LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 15:44 #32914Senior Member

Posts: 34Great JHS experience!
Did my research (thanks to all) and visited JHS earlier this week. Great time, will repeat!
I entered, spoke to mama. Like the reviews said, she is really cool. She asked if I had been there before, and I told her this was the first time. She took me back, and I mentioned I'd had a long day and needed something to make me "happy". She said she understood. Put me in the room, and I wondered if I had overplayed my hand. In walks a very attractive early 30's girl. 5'5, slender (almost skinny), with nice large bolt-ons. Wearing a tight slinky dress. Very sexy, very pretty. She had me undress, then to the TS. Mama must have told her what I wanted, because she made a point of touching, stroking and grabbing to make sure I was up for it. And I let her know I was. I joked a little, she giggled. So I thought I was doing OK. Back to the room for the massage. Massage OK, not CMT, but then again, I'm not here for a certified therapist! I started rubbing her leg, then some UTC to see how far I'd get. And she just let me. On the flip, she motioned to ask what I wanted. She didn't want me to say it out loud, so this weird game of charades ensued. I communicated that I wanted everything. I ended up with CBJ, but it was a really, really good one. Not mechanical, not rushed. This exceeded my expectations. I usually get old women going through the motions. .6 house, 1.2 tip. Yes, more than advised here. But I thought I got more than I usually get, so I was happy paying a few bucks more. She promised FS next time. So we'll see.
-
06-14-19 12:59 #32913Regular Member

Posts: 6Mini
I've seen Amy and Mary there. Great massage and very happy ending. But never anything else, not any OTC even. In my book mini is the best place for the combo (massage + HE). I'd love to know any tricks to get more cause they are both the hottest around in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 11:57 #32912Senior Member

Posts: 655Vip
Any intel on this one? VIP Massage 5475 Buford Hwy.
-
06-14-19 07:32 #32911Banned Member

Posts: 13634Always wonder if anyone has been able to fuck Amy there.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 06:36 #32910Senior Member

Posts: 97Not so great.
I went to great this week to try it out again. I was there once last year and left without being happy. Since I saw this and some other good reports, I thought I'd go back and give it a second shot. Only lady available was Tina. Not very attractive and sort of thick. I only had time for a 30 min session. The massage itself was just OK. She used so much hot oil however. I kept waiting for the flip but it never came. She said time up unless I wanted more. She said there was no happy time unless I stayed longer.
Originally Posted by Bossman1969
[View Original Post]
I really didn't have the time and almost gave up but relented and asked for another 15 minutes. She went straight to the task at hand and allowed some UTC top and bottom.
Anyone else experience this too? Is there anyone at this place worth me trying again?
-
06-14-19 02:49 #32909Regular Member

Posts: 2IRelax
Irelax is good. However, I drew Cindy both times and she's kinda older than I would like (40-50 yo).
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 00:37 #32908Banned Member

Posts: 1610Mini is very much open in Roswell.
Originally Posted by Yeehaw
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 20:27 #32907Senior Member

Posts: 39Cause I am extra fugly.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 13:15 #32906Senior Member

Posts: 179Outcall recommendation
I'm going to be staying in downtown Atlanta, and would love some help finding a good outcall provider. I have had AMAZING experiences with incall options in Atlanta. Crazy hot white girls giving full nude, full access massage and finish. But not sure what is available outcall. Not looking for FS, just massage and finish (nude with access is a plus) from a white or Asian girl. If anyone has recommendations they could PM me (or public post) I wold be forever grateful and repay the favor if you are going to a city where I have experience. Thanks.
-
06-13-19 09:55 #32905Banned Member

Posts: 13634That is strange. Last time I was at Yama a few months ago they didn't quote me ridiculous prices like that.
Originally Posted by Erikjin
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 08:58 #32904Regular Member

Posts: 6Anything.
I don't think I've ever seen anything about Magic Hands in Woodstock? PM any details please. Also is Mini still open in Roswell?











Reply With Quote





