Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,596 to 32,610 of 41308
-
06-12-19 22:59 #8713Senior Member

Posts: 101GB Mandy x3
Okay buddy, say no more. Recruit 2 more mongers! LOL.
Originally Posted by Wotvet
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 22:54 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 116Prevention
Maybe we can get her to do a GB with 3-4 mongers. That would provide us the numbers to prevent being rolled.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 21:44 #8711Racist douchebag

Posts: 204She just scammed you again. She will not wear or look like that in person, and she doctors the pics. Drug use keeps the bad weight off of her, so to the simple minded, she looks young and hot. One thing you can count on in the ad is, she does not accpet low, qv $. Use your common sense.
Originally Posted by JaxonMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 21:11 #8710Senior Member

Posts: 477Yes. That's where she used to live.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 21:04 #8709Senior Member

Posts: 477She's Deff attractive but there is Deff some filter to those pics. If you want him any of her YouTube videos she has a raspy voice and looks a little trashy IMO.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 20:56 #8708Senior Member

Posts: 101Mandy with the staying power LOL
She's hot! I might have to toftt and come back to report (If she won't rob me). Anyone partake lately?
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 20:08 #8707Senior Member

Posts: 133She's known theif, yah avoid her and her little bf who's going to get what's coming to him sooner than later.
Originally Posted by DixieNormiss
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 17:17 #8706Senior Member

Posts: 263Still on the westside?
Originally Posted by PootyTang
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 17:06 #8705Senior Member

Posts: 32Is this the girl Taylor from a cple years ago?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/320977255650
Also anybody try Serena? Everytime I see her ad her number is. Usually turned off by the time I see it, and she has a new number.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...2/028373096786
And finally Veronica, Vivians redhead friend. Anyone experience? Not try to if she too overweight buy I don't mind a little something to shake XD.
-
06-12-19 16:32 #8704Senior Member

Posts: 554Ok thanks brother. I cont to hold off.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 13:32 #8703Senior Member

Posts: 788I agree!
I don't know about you guys but it seems the pic they're posting are as good as it gets. Lots of deception going on. I'm to the point that if they won't send a specific kind of pix, I don't bother. They act like their comprehension is poor. I ask for a whole body pix and they send one showing the shoulders and up-a head shot. Then you know they're hiding something!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 13:28 #8702Senior Member

Posts: 36Avoid this one.
Toftt with this one and lost. Avoid. PM for details.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/468442016964
-
06-12-19 13:16 #8701Senior Member

Posts: 1062I have a serious question Mandy.
How did Mandy get so hot? She's at least a top 3 in Jax.
Even though she's doesn't have a good rep, she's taken care of her looks / body better then any girl in the hobby, not to mention she's smart (just that her smartness usually results in someone getting scammed, but it usually a elaborate scam and not just a cash and dash). She should write a book about how she's never really fallen off despite bad reviews.
I don't usually fawn, but you got to give credit where credit is due. Girls younger / newer then her have fallen apart or died after just 2-3 years of this hobby, yet Mandy still has her glow / body and is independent. She has a lot of staying power.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/466496993498
-
06-12-19 12:12 #8700Senior Member

Posts: 65Murray Hill Blonde.
I've never seen this one post before. Ad history says only last two days has she posted. Anyone familiar with her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/830739296890
-
06-12-19 11:52 #8699Senior Member

Posts: 176Thanks.
She shouldn't be upgrading after you've already given her $200.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
There are plenty of providers out there that will take care of her clients for her.










Reply With Quote






