Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6988
-
06-18-19 23:20 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 561Finally got her to msg me off of seeking and within 2 msgs conversing she brought asking for money just for nothing. Just some bullshit excuse how she needed it to pay a bill. Blocked and blocked. Another time waster.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 21:53 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 362Think you made a mistake and linked to a message from her instead of her profile.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
I hear you about the damn GPS though. The downside to Seeking is that all the messaging surrounding the site has women thinking they can have their own version of pretty woman, or the "I have a pussy, give me free money over the internet" bullshit.
-
06-18-19 21:01 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 1000Another Waste and Scam
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-002d1c6caf82
Same thing lead you on ask for money via cash app.
I also have encountered a few smoking hot young babes who unfortunately are afflicted with GPS! One was asking 400 and another 500 per meet. I was seriously disappointed with the whole $500 one. She was right in Waterberry blonde cute young had everything going for her except my budget. LOL delete and MoveOn.
Poo.
-
06-18-19 17:37 #1510Banned Member

Posts: 88Bwahahaaaa!
Wants $400 per meet. She was polite about it though. Said she was saving for school.
I mean, If I had the cash, because she does look like she would be porn star freaky, but no, $400 is too much.
Youngersingle is her handle. You rich mofo's tap that and report back if you can:.).
-
06-18-19 15:18 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 1000Don't Waste Your Time
Total scam after an hour of texting.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cc909...e-d6790d4911c2
-
06-18-19 08:41 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 561Memory is starting to go with age
I'm 99.9% sure this is April / Jade that was out of New Britain some years back. Could be had for an hour for $. 20.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad808...f-4549606eae4e
At this point, some of the faces and the pussies are starting to blend together.
-
06-18-19 06:23 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 1000Kayla
https://www.seeking.com/member/47192...b-a1d99276bee0
I popped this one a few times. Petite but always in a rush. I got her to do an outcall to me for 80. She's worth the 80 but only if you don't have to go out of your way to get to her. SA is a treasure trove if you have time patience and some cash to spread around.
Poo.
-
06-17-19 13:10 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 561Nope. That's not her. Got access to her private pics just now.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 09:16 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 660Stg?
I could be wrong but I think she's on STG. Haven't seen her advertising a lot lately.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
That's right, here's the link to Gabby
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-pussy60qv-in-100hh-puts/835260565064
-
06-17-19 07:57 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 561Faster messaging with smoke signals than through text
Slow going with this one. Anybody have exp with her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/edd12...3-d21b4e3deec6
-
06-16-19 15:08 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 1042New Haven baby
This SA girl is in the New Haven area.
Too far for me, and I have no time for her. Senior contributing members can PM me for digits.
-
06-12-19 18:30 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 1042Yes, there are many new faces on SA these days. Summer do bring the girls out to play.
Originally Posted by GMike76
[View Original Post]
You guys should be fucking multiple babies every day, if you have the time.
-
06-12-19 08:13 #1501Regular Member

Posts: 19New crop
Seems to be a influx of new members and seem to be reasonable rates have a few meets set up will report back within a week maybe sooner.
-
06-07-19 12:27 #1500Regular Member

Posts: 19One more
Forgot this one maryjanes_bouquet wanted 400 but got her down to 325 to steep when there's better options and she got a bit weird.
-
06-07-19 12:20 #1499Regular Member

Posts: 19Just some updates
Hope these help miss_sushine420 wants platonic. https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-5a2af29b4b65 Wants an online only at first but hell what a beautiful ass. Sweet Steph I think she goes by out of Hartford wants 1000 and Plato is for fuck sakes. I'll stick with my regular in the Waterbury area but still searching.










Reply With Quote






