Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7853
-
06-16-19 10:14 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 156Wolcott girl
Has anyone sampled this one. She hit me up on SA a few min ha ago. We texted back and forth but never met up then I saw this.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...g/188688223936
-
06-16-19 08:54 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 156Wolcott girl
Has anyone sampled this one. She hit me up on SA a few min ha ago. We texted back and forth but never met up then I saw this.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...g/188688223936
-
06-16-19 08:54 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 90"M" street
Manhan St. Look it up on map. Don't think you would ever want to go there.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 20:46 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 431Street
I can't think of a notorious street that starts with M in Waterbury? Any hints? I'm from the dirty waters.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 14:44 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine.
Really hope not I'll be fucking annoyed.
Originally Posted by LegMan69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 12:35 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 254Beginning of the end?
Texted Jasmine today. She told me she was doing incall at a "friend's" house on the notorious street that starts with M. Perhaps we should stay away.
-
06-13-19 08:56 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 233Nope. Especially at that notel. I have passed on an appointment at the same place for the same reason, more than once. Listen to your spidey-senses!
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 21:04 #1066Senior Member

Posts: 127Good call
Probably just her dealer waiting for a payment but you never know. You made the right call.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 19:01 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 309No. I would and I have done the same. When something doesn't feel right, do what does feel right. Actually, I will remember your experience and make sure to not see her.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 18:13 #1064Senior Member

Posts: 92Someone also had some health concerns about her recently. See some of the warnings issued by PlayBoy.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 16:57 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 338No! Always always always trust your instincts in this game. Yes it is possible the guys were there for her protection, but it is also possible they were there for other reasons. Our safety is just as important as the safety of the providers. I have had radio silence from ladies perhaps because they did not get a good vibe from our initial contact. I have canceled on ladies or decided not to book because I did not get a good vibe. There are others to see. Hopefully you will find a lady that will become an ATF and you won't have to worry about the BS. You can just call, book and have a great time. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 10:34 #1062Senior Member

Posts: 35I have texted her and she responds and then goes silent like she is just wasting peoples time.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 07:29 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 660I haven't seen her in years but the last time I spoke with her was probably a couple years ago and she was living / working at a strip club in Boston. She may visit this area on occasion.
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 07:15 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 65Alissa. Alyssa. Mirissa.
No. This girl doesn't have tattos. She use to drive a blue Audi A4. She mow Drives a White Acura tlx.
Originally Posted by LineMan0926
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 23:51 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 41Lizzie
Ok.
Text this girl and she said yes to DFK and hr for 1. 2.
Got there in Danbury and no DFK. What a turn off for me.
Travel an hr for a let down. Disgussing.
Also only got an 1/2 hr instead of an hr-2nd let down.
Girl is close to photos but not her.
Gave good BBBJ and took it well in 3 positions will do greek for.
Extra. Also BBFS is there for extra.
She is worth it but not a true GFE, for me not a repeat due to the lying.
Of no DFK.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/688610342429









Reply With Quote






