Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39613

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by HaveToHaveIt  [View Original Post]
    This is Kay " at her best ".
    I saw her last week. Very good date but is a thief.

  2. #39612

    Meagan

    Quote Originally Posted by DSubmariner  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Meagan, WSW, around 27, auburn colored hair, pawgish, around 150 lbs, cute face on WW. Was high as a kite. Was literally nodding off while standing. Told me she could not provide any knowledge becuz her wisdom teeth would not cooperate but had other options available. I decided to keep it pushing for now. Any intel on her?
    I saw her yesterday. She told me the same thing. I pulled the trigger anyway because that ass was banging. Nice attitude, very clean and not a rush. Will repeat soon.

  3. #39611

    Random thought

    I had a random idea after seeing us day after day question who a girl was that we saw and is she worth it. Has anyone or could some of us make a reference sheet with a picture, pros, cons, location, rate, and skills be made up that we could post to alleviate some of the confusion we go through? Would take some group work but it could be really helpful.

  4. #39610

    Her name is Ashley LOL

    Her name is Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    CB. Spinner. Great attitude. Tight kitty. Says she don't walk much.

    Short video clips. You want to turn up the sound for them. You want to hear her.

    Clip 1 https://www.erome.com/i/jtTt4vaT.

    Clip 2 https://www.erome.com/i/mrrNfmt7.

    Clip 3 https://www.erome.com/i/9BmzQEYN.

  5. #39609
    Wow you're going to put the Elmer's glue factory out of business! Great vids though we need to see vids of you busting those nuts!

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    CB. Spinner. Great attitude. Tight kitty. Says she don't walk much.

    Short video clips. You want to turn up the sound for them. You want to hear her.

    Clip 1 https://www.erome.com/i/jtTt4vaT.

    Clip 2 https://www.erome.com/i/mrrNfmt7.

    Clip 3 https://www.erome.com/i/9BmzQEYN.

  6. #39608
    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    CB. Spinner. Great attitude. Tight kitty. Says she don't walk much.

    Short video clips. You want to turn up the sound for them. You want to hear her.

    Clip 1 https://www.erome.com/i/jtTt4vaT.

    Clip 2 https://www.erome.com/i/mrrNfmt7.

    Clip 3 https://www.erome.com/i/9BmzQEYN.
    Excellent work! I think you have more load then Peter North LOL.

    Monger on.

  7. #39607
    Nice shooting Dig Daddy. Seems like a new screen name is in order.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    CB. Spinner. Great attitude. Tight kitty. Says she don't walk much.

    Short video clips. You want to turn up the sound for them. You want to hear her.

    Clip 1 https://www.erome.com/i/jtTt4vaT.

    Clip 2 https://www.erome.com/i/mrrNfmt7.

    Clip 3 https://www.erome.com/i/9BmzQEYN.

  8. #39606
    CB. Spinner. Great attitude. Tight kitty. Says she don't walk much.

    Short video clips. You want to turn up the sound for them. You want to hear her.

    Clip 1 https://www.erome.com/i/jtTt4vaT.

    Clip 2 https://www.erome.com/i/mrrNfmt7.

    Clip 3 https://www.erome.com/i/9BmzQEYN.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎   2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎   4.JPG‎   5.JPG‎  

    33.jpg‎   44.jpg‎   55.jpg‎   66.jpg‎  

  9. #39605
    Quote Originally Posted by Shune  [View Original Post]
    Tall, attractive, well built, black hair, fair complexioned - - perhaps someone can chime in and shed some light as to why this one sounds so familiar?
    Yeah, that description makes me think is the same and If I'm not wrong she has been reported in the past, I think there was even a pic of her.

  10. #39604

    Off The Chain.

    If it's true, I heard someone shot up the emergency room at Saint Agnes yesterday night. If it's true, they're going to keep LE down on them 24/7.

  11. #39603

    WSW Meagan

    Ran into Meagan, WSW, around 27, auburn colored hair, pawgish, around 150 lbs, cute face on WW. Was high as a kite. Was literally nodding off while standing. Told me she could not provide any knowledge becuz her wisdom teeth would not cooperate but had other options available. I decided to keep it pushing for now. Any intel on her?

  12. #39602

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Small petite carmel color young girl about 22 ish. Short with dry curly hair in a bun. Deepthroat champ. Smashes it in the baxk of her throat. Hard to catch. Only seen her 2 x in 3 mos.
    Thanks for the heads up! I saw her tonight.

    I picked her up on Ahston. She was as advertised and a sweet personality. She did not rush and paid attention to the boys.

  13. #39601

    Rachael

    Seem Blond Rachael in Brooklyn she just jumped in the car asked if we are going to the Tip Top I was like humm yea. Rachael was like can I stop and get something I was like humm no LOL. The girl was upset but who gives a fuck pussy was tight I had her ride me for a long while turned her on her back mish. The pussy was biting back when she was cumming back to back I was like WTF when the last time you had sex. I felt like she should be paying me LOL.

    Note: All my post are legible.




    Proof: Eric and Taylor will text or call me knowing word for word what I said asking why I said that about them because of a 3rd party (caption save-them) so if you cannot comprehend what i said you only lived in one zip code your whole life LOL.

  14. #39600

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Old Chinese Guy and Easyluvr reviewed a while back. I think it's the same girl.

    OCG. She may have really lost the money that night. She lost the money 2 x while I was seeing her and all the crying drama. Thing is, Beotch really misplaced it. I found in car both times. Anyway the date. BBBJ awful. Nice legs and skin though not messed up. Like easy said she either really will cum or is a porn actress. After first half and half, I try to turn my brother on to her because she said she would do anal. After finding RAB available, he bails, says ass is to small, but I think her geeky behavior was turning him off too. Already paid for room. So he told me to do the honors. I punished that little ass and she was super vocal. Somehow 10 of her donation is misplaced. She starts the crying as I dropped her off upset her ass got burned up for standard instead of. 30. I finally told her STFU, I found your lost money for you twice if / when I see you, I'll give you the other 10, get out, keep it moving, be safe. I enjoyed the kitty and the anal but not dealing with her drama again. YMMV.
    Not sure if it is the same girl, but I hooked up with a Tatiana off of Wilkens. Sounds like her because she claimed to have several orgasms and thanked me for pounding her. I like a few moans even if they are pretend but I thought that the loud porn yelling and moaning was way over the top. During the car ride, she drove me crazy telling me non-stop about how great of a guy I seem to be and how she really wants me to pick her up again and how she wants to please me. I was so happy after she got out of the car. If any of you guys like what I can imagine is the crazy girlfriend type, feel free to have at it.

  15. #39599
    New paint job. Cute little thing at CB.

    Ill post the art soon. This 1 is special. Maybe my best work in a while. Yall gona love this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape