Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,611 to 32,625 of 41319
-
06-12-19 16:32 #8709Senior Member

Posts: 554Ok thanks brother. I cont to hold off.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 13:32 #8708Senior Member

Posts: 788I agree!
I don't know about you guys but it seems the pic they're posting are as good as it gets. Lots of deception going on. I'm to the point that if they won't send a specific kind of pix, I don't bother. They act like their comprehension is poor. I ask for a whole body pix and they send one showing the shoulders and up-a head shot. Then you know they're hiding something!
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 13:28 #8707Senior Member

Posts: 36Avoid this one.
Toftt with this one and lost. Avoid. PM for details.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/468442016964
-
06-12-19 13:16 #8706Senior Member

Posts: 1062I have a serious question Mandy.
How did Mandy get so hot? She's at least a top 3 in Jax.
Even though she's doesn't have a good rep, she's taken care of her looks / body better then any girl in the hobby, not to mention she's smart (just that her smartness usually results in someone getting scammed, but it usually a elaborate scam and not just a cash and dash). She should write a book about how she's never really fallen off despite bad reviews.
I don't usually fawn, but you got to give credit where credit is due. Girls younger / newer then her have fallen apart or died after just 2-3 years of this hobby, yet Mandy still has her glow / body and is independent. She has a lot of staying power.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/466496993498
-
06-12-19 12:12 #8705Senior Member

Posts: 65Murray Hill Blonde.
I've never seen this one post before. Ad history says only last two days has she posted. Anyone familiar with her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/830739296890
-
06-12-19 11:52 #8704Senior Member

Posts: 176Thanks.
She shouldn't be upgrading after you've already given her $200.
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
There are plenty of providers out there that will take care of her clients for her.
-
06-12-19 11:49 #8703Senior Member

Posts: 324Stay in retirement.
Saw her yesterday at a hotel when visiting another chick. She seemingly works at this particular hotel. Anyways, she was not attractive at all and the girls that she was hanging with are even uglier. With exception to a Spanish chick with a pretty face and a bunch of tattoos, but her body looked wack. I'd pass. Wouldn't pick her up after a solid bottle of Johnny Walker and a bad case of blue balls. -F904.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 11:45 #8702Senior Member

Posts: 324I must have missed it
I'm pretty careful, especially when spending that kind of money. I did some research and must have missed your review. She was absolutely not worth it- or any money. As a follow up, the chick sent psycho threats to my phone after seeing the review. Steer clear fellas. -F904.
Originally Posted by MetricMechanic
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 11:43 #8701Senior Member

Posts: 324No sir
She was at a decent hotel and had a pretty clean room. -F904.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 11:02 #8700Senior Member

Posts: 58Addison
Paid a visit to Addison the other day. Nice Lady, although likes to talk. ALOT! . 8 for HH. Fun was had by all. Everything is on the menu. Would repeat due to safe incall location even though looks wise her best days are behind her.
-
06-12-19 09:53 #8699Senior Member

Posts: 805Fishy
I'd proceed with caution here. Looking at her pics and her verbiage in her ad. Says she's an A cup. But those pics don't jive with that.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:36 #8698Senior Member

Posts: 554Anyone has any Intel?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/772376762996
She has me wanting to come out of retirement.
-
06-12-19 09:28 #8697Senior Member

Posts: 318Had an appointment with little Me yesterday, but when I arrived at her location, plenty of LEO chariots were around with one guy getting a ticket. Didn't want to hang around for more shenanigans, so I scooted. It wasnt the hotel on the news, but could've been part of the operation. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:17 #8696Senior Member

Posts: 307Jenn
Hey guys Jenn wants to thank all who have called and she is working on an incall location. .
She now has an ad. Here is the link http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/312733902591.
If you contact her let her know your from here.
Thanks.
Be safe.
Jax.
-
06-12-19 07:15 #8695Senior Member

Posts: 435Yes that is her. I guess her premium Snapchat is going to crap. She lives in the 5 points area. Just got a nose job done and I think she looks worse now. Of course YMMV.
Originally Posted by JauntyPlow
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




