Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 888 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2707

    Identity Crisis

    I'm posting this here because I've seen reviews in both Greenville & Spartanburg thread recently.

    So apparently Angel, Abby, Pheobe Marie, Molly are all the same person and running multiple ads on STG. (Really screams desperation in my opinion).

    Face, body, and tattoos are dead giveaway on all the ads so not sure why the switch up with so many phone numbers. Some even are from different state. Very odd all around. Good luck guys.

  2. #2706

    The gangbang thread on Atlanta forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousOne  [View Original Post]
    If Sophie was still playing she'd def have your hookup. Suggested it to me a couple time about a poker / visit party. 3 girls, 6-7 guys. Debauchery at its finest. Sadly (but glad) I believe she is out of the game. I miss her sometimes. She was a good friend and an awesome chick to hang with.

    Chelsea may still have some ties to other ladies, she once did. Worth a text or call either way.
    I would love to get something going here in Greenville similar to the fun reported on the Atlanta gangbang thread. Two girls that are good together getting it from both ends by several senior mongers. Hmm. Who could we recruit for our two girls?

  3. #2705

    Still Greek friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coonsaa  [View Original Post]
    Saw her two weeks ago, pretty standard meeting, I remembered her from the hill back a couple years ago. She actually looks better now, more healthy and added a little weight $hh.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/714307598282
    Been a while, is she still Greek friendly?

  4. #2704

    Looking for out call

    Hey guys, been out for a while due to medical, anyway looking for a good out call for Spartanburg. Use to do the poet that should tell you how long it's been. Look at the site and reports but I am lost. Thanks.

  5. #2703

    Thinking more

    I would be very willing to get another cool cat from here to throw in and we could spend some time with two or three girls. Chill on the lake for an afternoon, drink a few, have a good time. Basically live our best lives. Pm me if you're intrested. Senior members only please. If you've got a good contact you go to the front of the line.

    Doe out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousOne  [View Original Post]
    If Sophie was still playing she'd def have your hookup. Suggested it to me a couple time about a poker / visit party. 3 girls, 6-7 guys. Debauchery at its finest. Sadly (but glad) I believe she is out of the game. I miss her sometimes. She was a good friend and an awesome chick to hang with.

    Chelsea may still have some ties to other ladies, she once did. Worth a text or call either way.

  6. #2702

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've got a question for you all. Hi! I've been thinking about an appointment I'm wondering if you all know anyone that might be intrested. I'm out of town for a couple weeks and It sucks here. When I get home. I want to feel rich. I want to have a pontoon party on my boat. Smoke a blunt (or 4) and hang out with a hot girl or two. It's that something you guys know anyone that would be intrested in? Is it crazy? What are your thoughts? If they're another senior that would be intrested in splitting the bill and fun let me know. You guys have been Wealth of knowledge for years so I thought someone here might be able to give me some guidance.

    Doe out.
    If Sophie was still playing she'd def have your hookup. Suggested it to me a couple time about a poker / visit party. 3 girls, 6-7 guys. Debauchery at its finest. Sadly (but glad) I believe she is out of the game. I miss her sometimes. She was a good friend and an awesome chick to hang with.

    Chelsea may still have some ties to other ladies, she once did. Worth a text or call either way.

  7. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    Zealous One;4312849 Same scam Destiny ran after she gave back in to those demons. Smh.

    I contacted her and sent her link concerning alligation. She replied " smh. I am still getting my money".

    Clearly not a strong denial of alligation.

    I think she is only in town briefly and is neither concerned about customer service or reputation.

    I would avoid.
    As if we needed yet another reason to avoid her LOL. She was infamous for being a terrible provider before and now with the thug act there are exactly zero reasons to see her.

  8. #2700

    Hailey Anderson

    Saw her two weeks ago, pretty standard meeting, I remembered her from the hill back a couple years ago. She actually looks better now, more healthy and added a little weight $hh.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/714307598282

  9. #2699

    Kaycee

    Sad to see this I almost drove into Greenville to see her. Glad I didn't. I'll wait till Bree comes back into town again. I've dreamt of others but Bree just damn. Haven't found another I'd happily drive an hour for. I'd like to find a nice ebony provider but they all seem to be bigger than I care for or too ghetto.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    Zealous One;4312849 Same scam Destiny ran after she gave back in to those demons. Smh.

    I contacted her and sent her link concerning alligation. She replied " smh. I am still getting my money".

    Clearly not a strong denial of alligation.

    I think she is only in town briefly and is neither concerned about customer service or reputation.

    I would avoid.

  10. #2698
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDoe  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. I've got a question for you all. Hi! I've been thinking about an appointment I'm wondering if you all know anyone that might be intrested. I'm out of town for a couple weeks and It sucks here. When I get home. I want to feel rich. I want to have a pontoon party on my boat. Smoke a blunt (or 4) and hang out with a hot girl or two. It's that something you guys know anyone that would be intrested in? Is it crazy? What are your thoughts? If they're another senior that would be intrested in splitting the bill and fun let me know. You guys have been Wealth of knowledge for years so I thought someone here might be able to give me some guidance.

    Doe out.
    I'm sure a few would but you would definitely need to build up some trust for both sides of the party for that to happen.

  11. #2697

    Pontoon Party

    Hi all. I've got a question for you all. Hi! I've been thinking about an appointment I'm wondering if you all know anyone that might be intrested. I'm out of town for a couple weeks and It sucks here. When I get home. I want to feel rich. I want to have a pontoon party on my boat. Smoke a blunt (or 4) and hang out with a hot girl or two. It's that something you guys know anyone that would be intrested in? Is it crazy? What are your thoughts? If they're another senior that would be intrested in splitting the bill and fun let me know. You guys have been Wealth of knowledge for years so I thought someone here might be able to give me some guidance.

    Doe out.

  12. #2696

    Contacted kasey

    Zealous One;4312849 Same scam Destiny ran after she gave back in to those demons. Smh.

    I contacted her and sent her link concerning alligation. She replied " smh. I am still getting my money".

    Clearly not a strong denial of alligation.

    I think she is only in town briefly and is neither concerned about customer service or reputation.

    I would avoid.

  13. #2695

    Kaycee

    Same scam Destiny ran after she gave back in to those demons. Smh.

  14. #2694

  15. #2693

    Info anyone?

    Has anyone seen this one and is if real.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/479459937803

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape