Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,521 to 23,535 of 37371
-
06-12-19 18:28 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 219What's the low down on magic? Is it FS and if so which provider / s would you recommend? Also how many bills we talking?
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 18:27 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 219Hey the number in the link isn't working, but otherwise interested in what I see. Anyone else have reliable contact info and / or experiences with this gal?
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:58 #13849Senior Member

Posts: 59Breeze Neighbor
Damn. I did not notice it. Is there any red flags guys considering neighbor taking Vin and license plate? Do not want to be paranoid but does that neighbor providing these details to LE or something?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 12:57 #13848Senior Member

Posts: 94Kelly in Dearborn.
Anyone see Kelly in Dearborn or info?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...012/5864042320
-
06-12-19 11:50 #13847Senior Member

Posts: 60Two separate women. One works in Southfield, and the other one is in Birmingham.
Originally Posted by JohnSolo
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 11:05 #13846Regular Member

Posts: 9Asian Art Spa on Hayes
Struck out again last night. There was a little tease before the flip which gave me hope, but nothing happened after that. Is there any place near Shelby Township or in Macomb where I can get a decent massage with some sort of HE?
Thanks and happy hunting.
-
06-12-19 10:41 #13845Senior Member

Posts: 64It looks a lot like this lady from Eros.
Originally Posted by BornSinner
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/2103127.htm
-
06-12-19 07:39 #13844Senior Member

Posts: 389Agree on Dallas. Been to that area many times and always delivers.
Originally Posted by GiggleSticks
[View Original Post]
The new girl at M1 is Sugar, who he referenced here and didn't like. I have reviewed her and recommend.
-
06-12-19 01:40 #13843Senior Member

Posts: 48I just got back from Dallas too. Went all three nights I was there right after t visiting the strip clubs. Dallas is unreal.
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]
I thought there were reports of new girl at m1? I was thinking about visiting soon trying to relive the table shower experience from Dallas.
-
06-12-19 01:23 #13842Regular Member

Posts: 2Sophia's Spa Van Dyke
Not worth it. They definitely cheat you on time. I saw KUK (6/10) ended with a HE. Massage was not good either. I also didn't like how the walls weren't all the way to the top and you can hear what's going on in the rooms next to you. Paid $.
-
06-12-19 01:16 #13841Senior Member

Posts: 60Tonya in Birmingham
Any info on this provider. I see she worked with Trina before, just looking for any info or experiences?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38269/
-
06-11-19 23:16 #13840Regular Member

Posts: 14Diane
I'm looking for a Diane that does massages on CL, but nothing is coming up.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 22:11 #13839Senior Member

Posts: 290Massage Breeze
I guess to each his own. But isn't a good idea to at least make her aware of what's happening with the nosy neighbor? Not trying to be argumentative, nor get banned by Admin. , but hey, it's idea for her protection and other mongers.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
06-11-19 21:54 #13838Troll

Posts: 279Try the new girl at Famous
Try the new girl Julie at Famous Spa, 14 and Mound. Very good massage and a beautiful girl with a great body.
Originally Posted by BdsD89
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 21:47 #13837Regular Member

Posts: 10Breeze
I agree. Haven't been for a few weeks, but always kept an eye out for neighbors. Maybe something triggered him into action? I just can't bring myself to go there anymore, even though her prices are very reasonable. Did an hour last time, she talked non stop and kept stopping the massage to deal with her cat. Yep, a real one, not what you might be thinking!. I'm there to get my fix and some relaxation time, not to listen to an aging woman talk about her shopping adventures and draw maps on my back as she explains where she went and how.
Originally Posted by Riker36
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





