Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 9711
-
06-11-19 18:19 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 7266The Erika now at kcupids was at SAG just last week. Than it seem sthey replaces it with another Erika as well as different pics.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 16:29 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 41Taylor
Who books for Taylor.
-
06-11-19 16:08 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 415Erika (again!)
SAG's Erika now has her old pictures posted there as of this writing.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 16:01 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 415More than one Erika?
There may be more than one Erika. The one on hx kcupids is the same as the one on ca-kdolls; however the one on SAG is the one who has been around longer and has reviews on the monkey site and has pics on gfemonkey.com. Very different looking body types.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 14:13 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 802What's going on here?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
They changed the pics again on Erika.
Her original pics now.
-
06-10-19 19:16 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 7266Erika moved to another org on hx kcupids.
Originally Posted by QuestBMuffin
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 14:21 #2295Regular Member

Posts: 12Accurate review on Taylor. Excellent service and is willing to please.
Originally Posted by Duke1973
[View Original Post]
She is on the shorter side.
-
06-10-19 08:51 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 462Go for it
Whatever "Bob". You keep boning transgender Shannon, Viki etc.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
And while you're busy with them that'll leave true-ultra-feminine XX chromosome spinner Taylor as well as Cona, Haven and others more open appointment times for me and other guys who would prefer the post-ops from Itaewon would stay there.
Geez, try to give guys a heads-up and get ambushed. Typical L. A. D-bags. And you wonder why girls don't want to work here.
-
06-10-19 04:43 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 169Haha what the hell, SAG's website replaced Erika's real photos with fake ones what a scummy thing to do! There were real photos before.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
Regardless, her tits are huge but not great, kinda chunky and barebacks easily so if your into that go for it.
-
06-10-19 03:16 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 91Fat Ass Korean WG.
Which one has the latest ass in order.
Originally Posted by VincentFreemen
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance.
-
06-10-19 02:09 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 91Poor girl
My cocker spaniel would demolish this puny Korean hoe. 5'6" and up for me. 150 pounds minimum. Ruby can hang, Min too, Taylor, Shannon and the dearly departed Quinn (she fled to the Bay) she text me back to confirm.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 00:24 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 3690Best advice
Stop TOFTT if you get disappointed back to back. Ask question here and if I am interested then I will TOFTT or if I know something I will answer. Best advice is to post here about the girls you guys like. I have another new young beautiful girl to post about in a week. My review is going to suck because I have tunnel vision from trying to BB. That's why I call myself a boner.
Those fake reviewers read this site and probably review girls we talk about here. I posted that link to Kate a week ago in Korean BB and there was no recent review. You may think those guys are not clever but someone still fall for them. Some new guys may believe Yoco new number is real.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 00:13 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 76What is the "fruit store"? Can't you just spell it out?
Originally Posted by VincentFreemen
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 23:47 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 3690Laura
Booker is probably right. I saw Laura awhile back. Not her pics so I can't say if you will see same girl I saw. I haven't seen Amber, Julie, and Erika yet but I know about Erika. Been too long to remember much but I thought Laura was attractive, nice body and natural B cups, good service. I think she is more attractive and younger than both Shannon and Taylor but YMMV. Worth a try. I don't know why she can't stay long at one place.
By the way, she started out from NorCal.
Originally Posted by TickingTock
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 23:34 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 99SAG ladies
Been some talk about Taylor and Shannon lately. Wanted to know what people have thought about the other ladies at sag. I recently asked for "feedback" on the ladies and was told that Laura was better than Taylor from the Booker. Mind you they also recommended Viki to me before, and that wasn't great. I've seen Taylor a few times, but curious to know if they are being upfront with their recommendations.












Reply With Quote





